Liberals assault Tea Party Members:

Loving and tolerant Liberals!

Overpass protestors assaulted in Gwinnett | www.wsbradio.com

By Sandra Parrish

A group of Gwinnett County women, who are part of a nationwide movement calling for President Barack Obama's impeachment atop overpasses, were assaulted during their protest Saturday.

The women were holding signs on the overpass at Steve Reynolds Boulevard when they say a man pulled up beside them and pointed a gun at one and splashed another with an unknown liquid.

"I felt it on my foot... it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical," Marge Moore tells WSB's Sandra Parrish.

They plan to hold another protest this coming Saturday at the same spot and are told gun owners with carry permits may join them this time.

Loving and tolerant Liberals!

Overpass protestors assaulted in Gwinnett | www.wsbradio.com

By Sandra Parrish

A group of Gwinnett County women, who are part of a nationwide movement calling for President Barack Obama's impeachment atop overpasses, were assaulted during their protest Saturday.

The women were holding signs on the overpass at Steve Reynolds Boulevard when they say a man pulled up beside them and pointed a gun at one and splashed another with an unknown liquid.

"I felt it on my foot... it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical," Marge Moore tells WSB's Sandra Parrish.

They plan to hold another protest this coming Saturday at the same spot and are told gun owners with carry permits may join them this time.

LOL I love how you automatically assume this guy was a liberal even though there is no real reason to assume it.

Was he wearing a shirt that said "liberal" on it? No. That is not how life works.

LOL I love how you automatically assume this guy was a liberal even though there is no real reason to assume it.

Was he wearing a shirt that said "liberal" on it? No. That is not how life works.

So you're claiming it was conservatives?

Believe it or not, human beings can't be simplified into only two groups.

Christ, even if it was a liberal, so what? Are we to believe petty assault is limited only to liberals?

Was it justified when MoveOn protesters were assaulted by teabaggers a few years ago?

Just like that girl from Pittsburgh was assaulted by an Obama supporter who carved a backwards D into her cheek.:)

Any particular reason why you started two threads on the same story?

Believe it or not, human beings can't be simplified into only two groups.

Christ, even if it was a liberal, so what? Are we to believe petty assault is limited only to liberals?

Was it justified when MoveOn protesters were assaulted by teabaggers a few years ago?

If you watch the video, the "liberal" protestor entered a restricted area and appeared to be charging at Rand Paul (possible assassination attempt with any type of concealed weapon).

The charges brought against them were the most minor possible (fourth degree assault), since they acted in a way that anyone else would act upon suspecting an assassination attempt.

Stepping on her was the only inappropriate part, and the only part that was considered in the trial.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_d8tplQf84]Senator Rand Paul Volunteer Assaults & Stomps on Woman from MoveOn.org - YouTube[/ame]

MoveOn never paid another shill to make such quick moves ever again.

LOL! Some rednecks are making crap up with no proof and now somehow it's "da libs" :lmao:

You right wing animals are downright pathetic :lol:

Read your links, dude. It's the same story.

Threads Merged.

One is about an 84 year old man pointing a gun.

Another is not about an 84 year old man.

Two separate assaults at two separate protests in the same county (that were both held the same day).
Please read.

Last edited:

Threads Merged.

Two separate assaults at two separate protests in the same county (that were both held the same day).
Please read.

I can't believe you're arguing this. I really can't.

From: Overpass protestors assaulted in Gwinnett | www.wsbradio.com

By Sandra Parrish
Protestor Toni Pendley says even though the women were shaken up, they won't give up protesting the policies of the president including Obamacare, the Benghazi attack, and the NSA leaks.

From: 84-year-old accused of pointing gun at anti-Obama protestors | www.wsbtv.com

Protestors Toni Pendley and Marge Moore are part of the Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment movement, a national movement that places signs along interstate overpasses with anti-Obama messages.
The women said they were protesting on the Steve Reynolds Overpass above Interstate 85 on Sept. 28 when a maroon car drove by and a man pointed a gun at them.

Threads Merged.

Please read.

By Sandra Parrish
Protestor Toni Pendley says even though the women were shaken up, they won't give up protesting the policies of the president including Obamacare, the Benghazi attack, and the NSA leaks.

From: 84-year-old accused of pointing gun at anti-Obama protestors | www.wsbtv.com

Protestors Toni Pendley and Marge Moore are part of the Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment movement, a national movement that places signs along interstate overpasses with anti-Obama messages.
The women said they were protesting on the Steve Reynolds Overpass above Interstate 85 on Sept. 28 when a maroon car drove by and a man pointed a gun at them.

It's because one of the articles omitted the age and the liquid attack. Had it not been for the names, I would not have been able to tell.

The articles seemed different.

I browse and skim over fifty articles an hour while I'm at the computer. The headlines and initial paragraphs were so different, that it didn't appear to be the same story.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Seems like every day there is another Obama sycophant resorting to violence against somebody who disagrees with their king. Frankly, I hope they keep it up so everyone can see the real face of tyranny.

Please read.

It's because one of the articles omitted the age and the liquid attack. Had it not been for the names, I would not have been able to tell.

I browse and skim over fifty articles an hour while I'm at the computer. The headlines and initial paragraphs were so different, that it didn't appear to be the same story.

Sorry.

It is because you are an imbecile. You cannot call what you do "reading".

What kind of idiot thinks that two different 84 year old men assaulted members from two different Obama protests on two different overpasses on one road in Georgia?

Is there no point at which you decide that discussing things like current events and politics might be beyond your ability?

Last edited:

Sorry.

What kind of idiot thinks that two different 84 year old men assaulted members from two different Obama protests on two different overpasses on one road in Georgia?

Is there no point at which you decide that discussing things like current events and politics might be beyond your ability?
Drama queen.

Sorry.

Drama queen.

Good little nutter. Support like-minded people at all times. Give a dog a biscuit when he shits on the carpet.

Forum List

Back