Liberals assault Tea Party Members:

It is because you are an imbecile. You cannot call what you do "reading".

What kind of idiot thinks that two different 84 year old men assaulted members from two different Obama protests on two different overpasses on one road in Georgia?

Is there no point at which you decide that discussing things like current events and politics might be beyond your ability?
Drama queen.

Good little nutter. Support like-minded people at all times. Give a dog a biscuit when he shits on the carpet.
Angry drama queen.

Drama queen.

Good little nutter. Support like-minded people at all times. Give a dog a biscuit when he shits on the carpet.
Angry drama queen.

Having trouble with your double standard, huh? I get it. It can't be easy to embrace such a complete idiot just because he agrees with you on some issues. Of course, you ain't all that bright yourself.......so maybe you don't struggle with this as much as some might.

Angry drama queen.

Having trouble with your double standard, huh? I get it. It can't be easy to embrace such a complete idiot just because he agrees with you on some issues. Of course, you ain't all that bright yourself.......so maybe you don't struggle with this as much as some might.
Rambling drama queen.

Loving and tolerant Liberals!

Overpass protestors assaulted in Gwinnett | www.wsbradio.com

By Sandra Parrish

A group of Gwinnett County women, who are part of a nationwide movement calling for President Barack Obama's impeachment atop overpasses, were assaulted during their protest Saturday.

The women were holding signs on the overpass at Steve Reynolds Boulevard when they say a man pulled up beside them and pointed a gun at one and splashed another with an unknown liquid.

"I felt it on my foot... it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical," Marge Moore tells WSB's Sandra Parrish.

They plan to hold another protest this coming Saturday at the same spot and are told gun owners with carry permits may join them this time.

LOL I love how you automatically assume this guy was a liberal even though there is no real reason to assume it.

Was he wearing a shirt that said "liberal" on it? No. That is not how life works.

Your right, can't prove they are liberal unless they come to this board and spout off stupid chit and lick Obama nads all day. Then the're legit? Is that what you're saying?

-Geaux

Last edited:

It's because one of the articles omitted the age and the liquid attack. Had it not been for the names, I would not have been able to tell.

The articles seemed different.

I browse and skim over fifty articles an hour while I'm at the computer. The headlines and initial paragraphs were so different, that it didn't appear to be the same story.

Sorry.

What kind of idiot thinks that two different 84 year old men assaulted members from two different Obama protests on two different overpasses on one road in Georgia?

Is there no point at which you decide that discussing things like current events and politics might be beyond your ability?

The other article never mentions that's 84. That's such a large detail, that when omitted, makes one think it's another story.

Here's the full text of the second article:
A group of Gwinnett County women, who are part of a nationwide movement calling for President Barack Obama's impeachment atop overpasses, were assaulted during their protest Saturday.

The women were holding signs on the overpass at Steve Reynolds Boulevard when they say a man pulled up beside them and pointed a gun at one and splashed another with an unknown liquid.

"I felt it on my foot... it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical," Marge Moore tells WSB's Sandra Parrish.

She says just moments earlier, a couple in a car had driven by and threatened to kill them.

As the man drove off, the women contacted Gwinnett County police. A witness to the incident told them he had contacted police as well.

Protestor Toni Pendley says even though the women were shaken up, they won't give up protesting the policies of the president including Obamacare, the Benghazi attack, and the NSA leaks.

"We're going to come back out here," says Pendley. "We're not going to let him or anyone intimidate us."

They plan to hold another protest this coming Saturday at the same spot and are told gun owners with carry permits may join them this time.

Last edited:
It's because one of the articles omitted the age and the liquid attack. Had it not been for the names, I would not have been able to tell.

The articles seemed different.

I browse and skim over fifty articles an hour while I'm at the computer. The headlines and initial paragraphs were so different, that it didn't appear to be the same story.

Sorry.

The other article never mentions that's 84. That's such a large detail, that when omitted, makes one think it's another story.

Here's the full text of the second article:

She says just moments earlier, a couple in a car had driven by and threatened to kill them.

As the man drove off, the women contacted Gwinnett County police. A witness to the incident told them he had contacted police as well.

Protestor Toni Pendley says even though the women were shaken up, they won't give up protesting the policies of the president including Obamacare, the Benghazi attack, and the NSA leaks.

"We're going to come back out here," says Pendley. "We're not going to let him or anyone intimidate us."

Nope. You are an imbecile. The Doc gave you a heads up......you continued to be an imbecile. Own it. You are a gullible dummy.

Last edited:
[
Nope. You are an imbecile. The Doc gene you a heads up......you continued to be an imbecile. Own it. You are a gullible dummy.

Guess what dude, people make mistakes past midnight while rifling through many many articles.

He's been (almost) harassing me in general on these forums since he got slammed by revealing his violent fantasies to inflict physical harm on those with whom he disagrees with.

So naturally, I saw his counterclaim, skimmed the article again (and didn't see the mention of an 84 year old), and moved on.

Are you perfect?

[
Nope. You are an imbecile. The Doc gene you a heads up......you continued to be an imbecile. Own it. You are a gullible dummy.

Guess what dude, people make mistakes past midnight while rifling through many many articles.

He's been (almost) harassing me in general on these forums since he got slammed by revealing his violent fantasies to inflict physical harm on those with whom he disagrees with.

So naturally, I saw his counterclaim, skimmed the article again (and didn't see the mention of an 84 year old), and moved on.

Are you perfect?

Nobody is harassing you. You are a certified conspiracy theory nutjob. If you were able to discern truth from fiction, these things would not happen to you.

I am not perfect.

Forum List

Back