🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Call For Singer To Be Killed For Wearing 'Make America Great Again' Dress At Grammy Awards

obviously they are not TRUE liberals, but they are Hillary supporters. I'm much more of a liberal than they are. Perhaps they are progressives.
Liberals ARE Progressives. So are most establishment Republicans. ALL Democrats are Progressives.

Progressivism left about a century ago there, Rip van Winkle. When they were around they were both Republicans and Democrats. There is no such sweeping generalization equation. Does not exist. Moreover "Liberals" are an entirely different entity from "Progressives", "Democrats" and "Republicans". That's four different things.

Oh jesus fucking christ, why do you turn something so fucking simple and obvious into a long drawn out argument that is stupid and endless ?

Here's how this works.

The people that would be upset, that would criticize, slam, or otherwise threaten her, would obviously be from the left side of the aisle, Dimocrsts, liberals, progressives, Trump haters. Choose the name, they're all the same.

The people that would approve or praise her statement, would obviously be from the right side of the aisle, Republicans, Conservatives, Trump lovers.

Stop trying to overthink something that is a no-brainer.

obviously they are not TRUE liberals, but they are Hillary supporters. I'm much more of a liberal than they are. Perhaps they are progressives.
Liberals ARE Progressives. So are most establishment Republicans. ALL Democrats are Progressives.

Progressivism left about a century ago there, Rip van Winkle. When they were around they were both Republicans and Democrats. There is no such sweeping generalization equation. Does not exist. Moreover "Liberals" are an entirely different entity from "Progressives", "Democrats" and "Republicans". That's four different things.

Oh jesus fucking christ, why do you turn something so fucking simple and obvious into a long drawn out argument that is stupid and endless ?

Here's how this works.

The people that would be upset, that would criticize, slam, or otherwise threaten her, would obviously be from the left side of the aisle, Dimocrsts, liberals, progressives, Trump haters. Choose the name, they're all the same.

The people that would approve or praise her statement, would obviously be from the right side of the aisle, Republicans, Conservatives, Trump lovers.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Trotting out the old "it seems so to me, therefore it is so" fallacy.

Sorry, your vague impressions do not constitute "evidence". Never have, never will.

Here's how this works.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Trotting out the old "it seems so to me, therefore it is so" fallacy.

Sorry, your vague impressions do not constitute "evidence". Never have, never will.

You are worthless to argue with.

Here's how this works.

If your argument is provably bullshit, that's true. Because I don't give an inch.

Solution: argue something that ISN'T bullshit. What a concept. :eusa_doh:

Here's how this works.

If your argument is provably bullshit, that's true. Because I don't give an inch.

Earth to Pugo. Liberals are on the left side of the aisle. They are the ones that hate Trump.
This isn't rocket surgery, sheesh.

Here's how this works.

Earth to Pugo. Liberals are on the left side of the aisle. They are the ones that hate Trump.

Nope. Liberalism and leftism are two different things. Further, neither of those groups are "the ones that hate Rump".

George Will. Glenn Beck. Charles Krauthammer. Susan Collins. George Bush (either one). Barbara Bush. Any of them either "leftists" or "Liberals"?

Here's how this works.

Nope. Liberalism and leftism are two different things. Further, neither of those groups are "the ones that hate Rump".

George Will. Glenn Beck. Charles Krauthammer. Susan Collins. George Bush (either one). Barbara Bush. Any of them either "leftists" or "Liberals"?

Ok Pugo, whatever you say.

First off nobody cares or even know who this black bitch is, never heard of her or her music and if this is what blacks gotta do to get attention from the media.....and it is....more props to the mop!! But this bitch is a fuckin nobody and now, she'll be more of a fuckin nobody and sadly, after Trump is either forced out of office or impeached, this dumb bitch will have the internet for eternity showing up showin her supportin the guy...she may as well have worn a hitler dress...dumb black bitch!!

One thing you failed to show was your source.....the minute I saw your source....I knew right away it was shit...because in the real world....nobody has ever seen this bitch, heard of this bitch or cares about this bitch and the fact a racist website, ie Britbarf is putting the story out there.....really? I can see the hicks and hillbillies now bouncing their butts to her whack shit....LOLOLOLOLOLO

One thing you failed to show was your source.....the minute I saw your source....I knew right away it was shit...because in the real world....nobody has ever seen this bitch, heard of this bitch or cares about this bitch and the fact a racist website, ie Britbarf is putting the story out there.....really? I can see the hicks and hillbillies now bouncing their butts to her whack shit....LOLOLOLOLOLO

that was a longass rant to then get humiliated after...

Sales Skyrocket After Joy Villa Wears Pro-Trump Dress To Grammys

SOURCE: CBS NEWS

This is a different link....so I stand corrected...listen, what difference does it make and props to the mop....but white people don't keep your head up for long....she'll learn and asking for white support????? Good luck being a Aunt Tom, child....the journey wont' be worth it.

You never debunk Breitbart...just call it a shit source. Speaks volumes about your intelligence as well as discernment.

This is a different link....so I stand corrected...listen, what difference does it make and props to the mop....but white people don't keep your head up for long....she'll learn and asking for white support????? Good luck being a Aunt Tom, child....the journey wont' be worth it.

i accept your surrender.

So, you identify with "Social Marxist Communist" correct?

He identifies with fellow trash.

I'll back her up with my life.

Incorrect. What I identify with is "facts". Several of which I laid out in the post above about political terms, and there's nothing you can do about that.

Forum List

Back