🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Call For Singer To Be Killed For Wearing 'Make America Great Again' Dress At Grammy Awards

I think what it is, is whites TRYING too hard to give extra points to a half black girl.

She couldn't compete with anyone I can think of as far as looks. She's not ugly, but white guys falling all over themselves pretending she's something more than she is is embarassing.

There's something more going on here. More like a couple white guys trying too hard to prove something.

Ivanka is FAR more beautiful. Katy Perry is FAR more beautiful. Sarah Silverman is FAR more beautiful. I could go on, but for some reason a "not ugly" black woman elicits this let's all make a big deal about her as if she's a supermodel, response.

That's what I'm seeing
Maybe it isn't just her looks.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't see anything there, but continue drooling.
Its not that serious, brother. Relax.

I think what it is, is whites TRYING too hard to give extra points to a half black girl.

She couldn't compete with anyone I can think of as far as looks. She's not ugly, but white guys falling all over themselves pretending she's something more than she is is embarassing.

There's something more going on here. More like a couple white guys trying too hard to prove something.

Ivanka is FAR more beautiful. Katy Perry is FAR more beautiful. Sarah Silverman is FAR more beautiful. I could go on, but for some reason a "not ugly" black woman elicits this let's all make a big deal about her as if she's a supermodel, response.

That's what I'm seeing

A great body is always nice. A great and pleasant personality is a jewel not found among many women these days. Women who are ugly on the outside are usually ugly on the inside. Women who are beautiful on the inside are rarely ugly on the outside. I've dated plenty of black women though. They all had white cultural personalities of course.

Gateway Plunder as "news" source.... :lol:

So diga me, Tonto ---- how the fuck do you know these are "Liberals"? Hm?

obviously they are not TRUE liberals, but they are Hillary supporters. I'm much more of a liberal than they are. Perhaps they are progressives.

She is pretty hot I would say. Interesting how some Dems cant stand for there to be one voice that doesnt agree with theirs and they have to go nuclear.

That's what I'm seeing

Just maybe there's a bit more depth. That's attractive.

obviously they are not TRUE liberals, but they are Hillary supporters. I'm much more of a liberal than they are. Perhaps they are progressives.
Liberals ARE Progressives. So are most establishment Republicans. ALL Democrats are Progressives.

Liberals ARE Progressives. So are most establishment Republicans. ALL Democrats are Progressives.

Now see, I take issue with that. Liberals are not leftist Communist Progressives.

I have a cousin that's a liberal. He's alright. Maybe he can play "Imagine" but he's still OK. He's not some brainwashed rioter or anything.

What

That's what I'm seeing

Just maybe there's a bit more depth. That's attractive.
"depth"? What do you know about her?

Kate Upton is drop dead gorgeous. Liv Tyler too (she's currently pictured on one of the many ads on this forum). This woman is only attractive for a black woman.

I guess she finally got someone at the Grammy's to notice her.

I'm sure there are celebrities who voted for Trump who are safely hiding to save their careers.It's nice to see that someone doesn't give a shit what other people think.

That's what I'm seeing

Sarah Silverman "beautiful". :laugh:

Yeah Pogo, they're likely conservatives. (insert rolling eyes smiley here)

I don't deal in "likely". The OP ----- who ran away as soon as I called him on it ---- made a flat absolute statement. Made it plural too. And it's bullshit, period.

They could be Progressives ---- if they're like 140 years old.

But yes there's nothing to indicate they're "liberals" other than one user name, which like most of the alleged posts, says nothing about "killing" anybody. There's nothing to indicate any kind of politics at all other than ridiculing the idea of using one's own clothes to shill for Donald Rump, but that's really not even political either.

Progressivism left about a century ago there, Rip van Winkle. When they were around they were both Republicans and Democrats. There is no such sweeping generalization equation. Does not exist. Moreover "Liberals" are an entirely different entity from "Progressives", "Democrats" and "Republicans". That's four different things.

She is pretty hot I would say. Interesting how some Dems cant stand for there to be one voice that doesnt agree with theirs and they have to go nuclear.

There is no "go nuclear". The headline is just made-up crapola.

Progressivism left about a century ago there, Rip van Winkle. When they were around they were both Republicans and Democrats. There is no such sweeping generalization equation. Does not exist. Moreover "Liberals" are an entirely different entity from "Progressives", "Democrats" and "Republicans". That's four different things.
You're all Marxist now or fascist.

Forum List

Back