Liberals Celebrate a Different Kind of Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of [sic] shot more of them.

:dig:

Actually, they did.

Victims
Killed (and approximate distance from the National Guard):
  • Jeffrey Glenn Miller; age 20; 265 ft (81 m) shot through the mouth; killed instantly
  • Allison B. Krause; age 19; 343 ft (105 m) fatal left chest wound; died later that day
  • William Knox Schroeder; age 19; 382 ft (116 m) fatal chest wound; died almost an hour later in a hospital while undergoing surgery
  • Sandra Lee Scheuer; age 20; 390 ft (120 m) fatal neck wound; died a few minutes later from loss of blood
Wounded (and approximate distance from the National Guard):
  • Joseph Lewis, Jr.; 71 ft (22 m); hit twice in the right abdomen and left lower leg
  • John R. Cleary; 110 ft (34 m); upper left chest wound
  • Thomas Mark Grace; 225 ft (69 m); struck in left ankle
  • Alan Michael Canfora; 225 ft (69 m); hit in his right wrist
  • Dean R. Kahler; 300 ft (91 m); back wound fracturing the vertebrae, permanently paralyzed from the chest down
  • Douglas Alan Wrentmore; 329 ft (100 m); hit in his right knee
  • James Dennis Russell; 375 ft (114 m); hit in his right thigh from a bullet and in the right forehead by birdshot, both wounds minor
  • Robert Follis Stamps; 495 ft (151 m); hit in his right buttock
  • Donald Scott MacKenzie; 750 ft (230 m); neck wound
All those shot were students in good standing at the university.[36]

--- Wiki
But not in good standing with law an order. Burned ROTC building to the ground the night before. Cut fire hose when efforts were made to stop the blaze. Rampaged through Kent the night before smashing windows of businesses. These were not innocent people. The communist had converted the campus.

Gerald Casale, 21-year old art student at the scene, who knew both Jeffrey Miller and Allison Krause, and was near Krause when she was shot:

"All I can tell you is that it completely and utterly changed my life. I was a white hippie boy and then I saw exit wounds from M1 rifles out of the backs of two people I knew.

Two of the four people who were killed, Jeffrey Miller and Allison Krause, were my friends.We were all running our asses off from these motherfuckers. It was total, utter bullshit. Live ammunition and gasmasks - none of us knew, none of us could have imagined... They shot into a crowd that was running away from them!

I stopped being a hippie and I started to develop the idea of devolution. I got real, real pissed off.[33]
Casale later used the theme of "devolution" to start the band "Devo". So that's where that comes from.

Actually, they did.

Victims
  • Jeffrey Glenn Miller; age 20; 265 ft (81 m) shot through the mouth; killed instantly
  • Allison B. Krause; age 19; 343 ft (105 m) fatal left chest wound; died later that day
  • William Knox Schroeder; age 19; 382 ft (116 m) fatal chest wound; died almost an hour later in a hospital while undergoing surgery
  • Sandra Lee Scheuer; age 20; 390 ft (120 m) fatal neck wound; died a few minutes later from loss of blood
  • Joseph Lewis, Jr.; 71 ft (22 m); hit twice in the right abdomen and left lower leg
  • Dean R. Kahler; 300 ft (91 m); back wound fracturing the vertebrae, permanently paralyzed from the chest down
  • James Dennis Russell; 375 ft (114 m); hit in his right thigh from a bullet and in the right forehead by birdshot, both wounds minor

--- Wiki
But not in good standing with law an order. Burned ROTC building to the ground the night before. Cut fire hose when efforts were made to stop the blaze. Rampaged through Kent the night before smashing windows of businesses. These were not innocent people. The communist had converted the campus.

Miller, Krause, Schroeder, Scheuer, Lewis, Cleary, Grace, Canfora, Kahler, Wrentmore, Russell, Stamps and MacKenzie did that huh?

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

:eusa_whistle:

And who is this "communist" who had "converted" the campus? "Converted" the campus to what?
A killing field? Nope, that would be the National Guard, following --- somebody's orders or somebody's lead. "They were just kids, 19 years old, like us. But in uniform. Like our boys in Vietnam" --- Chrissy Hynde

Memorial Day is to remember our fallen, so please stop the nonsense or don't because you need the negative attention.

I served and have Conservative and Liberal views in life and one damn thing I know is life is not black and white!
You wouldn't know that by reading the bullshit right-wingers here. They would have fought WWII (for Hitler).

Troll someone else because you don't know shit about most on here.
GFY.

Same to you!

Oh, most of these Conservatives like myself served and fought for this country and many Liberals too, so remember that when you tell someone to Go Fuck Themselves Newbie!
And do you think you were keeping America safe (and you only had to fly to the other side of the planet to do so)?

Did the Baby Killers of Vietnam keep America safe? Protect the Bill of Rights?

No one gives a crap, get real.
No one gives a crap except wanna be hippies with fake outrage.
See above (dumbfuck).
Yeah, there might be 50 people there. LOL
There are tens of thousands of students, and four marked off zones where innocent students were killed by murderous National Guardsmen. A national tragedy for anyone but the Hitler Youth like you..
Go have a good cry and play some CSNY....Tin soldiers and Nixon's blah blah blah
"Neil Young should remember...Southern man don't need him around anyhow."
If the National Guard kills you (or anyone like you) I promise - I won't mind.

Memorial Day is to remember our fallen, so please stop the nonsense or don't because you need the negative attention.

I served and have Conservative and Liberal views in life and one damn thing I know is life is not black and white!
You wouldn't know that by reading the bullshit right-wingers here. They would have fought WWII (for Hitler).

GFY.

Same to you!

Oh, most of these Conservatives like myself served and fought for this country and many Liberals too, so remember that when you tell someone to Go Fuck Themselves Newbie!
And do you think you were keeping America safe (and you only had to fly to the other side of the planet to do so)?

Do I believe I kept America safe?

Nope.

Did I serve the Country that gave me the chance to be who I am?

Yes.

Maybe you forget many men had no choice or you are one of those that were born after the draft.

So as you hate our men and women just remember they serve this nation daily even if you want to piss on them.

Also if it were not for the men during the 1940's going to Europe and Asia you would not have been born.

So remember that or don't because you have shown you are more incline to spread your ass cheeks for someone like Hitler...

See above (dumbfuck).
There are tens of thousands of students, and four marked off zones where innocent students were killed by murderous National Guardsmen. A national tragedy for anyone but the Hitler Youth like you..
Go have a good cry and play some CSNY....Tin soldiers and Nixon's blah blah blah

I have a feeling the feeling is mutual and feel free to go join ISIS\ISIL if you believe this country is evil.

GFY.

Same to you!

Nope.

Yes.

Maybe you forget many men had no choice or you are one of those that were born after the draft.

So as you hate our men and women just remember they serve this nation daily even if you want to piss on them.

Also if it were not for the men during the 1940's going to Europe and Asia you would not have been born.

So remember that or don't because you have shown you are more incline to spread your ass cheeks for someone like Hitler...
And, the only example of men fighting for freedom and liberty you can come up with is WWII, a war we refused to enter until attacked. I well remember the draft, which is why I don't call any cannon-fodder a "hero" just for putting on a uniform. I remember them all - and they mostly died for jack-shit. That gets forgotten.

Actually, they did.

Victims

--- Wiki

Miller, Krause, Schroeder, Scheuer, Lewis, Cleary, Grace, Canfora, Kahler, Wrentmore, Russell, Stamps and MacKenzie did that huh?

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

And who is this "communist" who had "converted" the campus? "Converted" the campus to what?
A killing field? Nope, that would be the National Guard, following --- somebody's orders or somebody's lead. "They were just kids, 19 years old, like us. But in uniform. Like our boys in Vietnam" --- Chrissy Hynde

Wassamatta OP? Need help with those police reports?

Here, lemme get you started.

Allison Krause. Honor student. Two weeks past her 19th birthday. Shot in the chest and died of massive internal injuries. For nothing.

Allison_Krause.jpg

Personal quote: "Flowers are better than bullets" (May 3, 1970)

Scum bag.

I have a feeling the feeling is mutual and feel free to go join ISIS\ISIL if you believe this country is evil.
This country is a nation - it has done good things and bad things (like all nations).

GFY.

Same to you!

Nope.

Yes.

And, the only example of men fighting for freedom and liberty you can come up with is WWII, a war we refused to enter until attacked. I well remember the draft, which is why I don't call any cannon-fodder a "hero" just for putting on a uniform. I remember them all - and they mostly died for jack-shit. That gets forgotten.

And if you ran from the draft you were a damn coward!

As you spit on those that serve I hope you do not call on them in your time of need and just allow those attacking rape and murder you because no point saving those like you.

This country is a nation - it has done good things and bad things (like all nations).

Yes it has but you seem to hate it, so go where you will be happy.

Same to you!

Nope.

Yes.

And if you ran from the draft you were a damn coward!

As you spit on those that serve I hope you do not call on them in your time of need and just allow those attacking rape and murder you because no point saving those like you.
I was too young for the draft (I registered at 18) and the vast majority of kids we sent off to die - died for nothing. Shove that in your old man pipe and smoke it.

I didn't need them to fight Vietnam to protect me, nor Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, and anything else you can name since WWII, the last war that should have been fought (and we refused to for years).

I don't hate it, I hate who lives in it - people like you.

Actually, they did.

Victims

--- Wiki

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

Wassamatta OP? Need help with those police reports?

Here, lemme get you started.

Allison Krause. Honor student. Two weeks past her 19th birthday. Shot in the chest and died of massive internal injuries. For nothing.

Allison_Krause.jpg

Personal quote: "Flowers are better than bullets" (May 3, 1970)

Scum bag.

Wassamatta OP? Still having trouble finding those arrest records?

Here to help.

Sandra Lee Scheuer (1949-1970) Twenty years old, walking with one of her speech and hearing therapy students across the green. Shot in the jugular vein and died from massive loss of blood. For nothing.

Sandrascheuer.gif

Sandra Scheuer is who "her" refers to in Neil Young's lyric:

What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?​

Waste of human protoplasm.

The students were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Reasonable people avoid or leave the area a riot is happening. The NG thought they were being fired on. It was the rioters who must bear responsibility for these deaths. No riot=no deaths.

At what may have been the same instant I had 5 friends and brothers killed and several wounded. We remember Kent State. Who remembers them?

Righty would be happy in a San Fransico bath house circa 1977.

No one gives a crap, get real.
No one gives a crap except wanna be hippies with fake outrage.
See above (dumbfuck).

There's no such lyric in that song, Dumbass.

Know what is in that song?

Southern man better
Keep your head
Don't forget what your
good book said
Which I doubt includes
Pissant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back