Liberals Celebrate a Different Kind of Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The students were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Reasonable people avoid or leave the area a riot is happening. The NG thought they were being fired on. It was the rioters who must bear responsibility for these deaths. No riot=no deaths.

At what may have been the same instant I had 5 friends and brothers killed and several wounded. We remember Kent State. Who remembers them?

There was no "riot" going on.

Absolutely untrue. And it had been going on for 2-3 days.

Link then?

In what universe are students simply walking to their next class----- during a "riot"? Hm?

Why am I not surprised that Wimpy, who apparently wimps out instead of making his own points, gives you a thumbs-up for an ipse dixit with no documentation whatsoever.

Wassamatta Doc? You can't find a link either?

Get Wimpy to help. He knows all about running away and hiding. :gay:

Collateral damage caused by subversives burning down the campus.

In protest to a misguided military escapade that was not worth getting killed for.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.
In protest because they were communist tools. We had the war won after Tet, 1968.

First, just so I don't forget --- Fuck You.

Second, Scheuer and Schroeder were simply walking to class. So was James Russell, who was carrying a final project to deliver. John Cleary was simply taking pictures. All of them got shot.

This guy (also) got shot in the back, by one of your ilk (wimps). Listen to what he says at the end, because he's talking to you:

Dean Kahler was permanently paralyzed by his bullet. Yet another victim, Joseph Lewis, said the most important lesson he has learned from it was that the media can be manipulated to paint student protesters as communists or dissenters as criminals.

You didn't learn that lesson, didja Wimpy? Nope, you just swallow whatever the media sells you, hook, line and yes master may I have another sinker. "Communists" Booga boooga.

WIMP.

Guy's in Vietnam died...eating elephant grass, red dirt, city streets...and fought on, and won that war militarily.

The students were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Reasonable people avoid or leave the area a riot is happening. The NG thought they were being fired on. It was the rioters who must bear responsibility for these deaths. No riot=no deaths.

At what may have been the same instant I had 5 friends and brothers killed and several wounded. We remember Kent State. Who remembers them?

Link then?

In what universe are students simply walking to their next class----- during a "riot"? Hm?

Why am I not surprised that Wimpy, who apparently wimps out instead of making his own points, gives you a thumbs-up for an ipse dixit with no documentation whatsoever.

Doc served with 9th ID in Republic of South Vietnam. He is twice the individual you will ever be.

Link then?

Doc served with 9th ID in Republic of South Vietnam. He is twice the individual you will ever be.

Of course he did. This is the internet. I myself have wrestled thirteen tigers simultaneously in Nepal, taught Solomon everything he knows and busted Cleopatra's cherry. And that was all last week.

But within this realm he's as much of a wimp as you are --- making up shit he can't back up.

WIMPS. :gay:

The one OP is too ugly and short for bringing up all those DIFFERENT events and topics. Feel free to expand the OP and try again. WITHOUT the death wishes. You can copy posts right out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back