Liberals Celebrate a Different Kind of Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's sad that they would issue the Ohio National Guard live ammunition for a student demonstration. Who do we see about Randy Weaver's wife who was shot in the face by an FBI sniper and his son shot in the back and who do we see about the 80 men, women and children killed by federal cops with tanks and poison gas at Waco?

Should of [sic] shot more of them.

:dig:

Actually, they did.

Victims
Killed (and approximate distance from the National Guard):
  • Jeffrey Glenn Miller; age 20; 265 ft (81 m) shot through the mouth; killed instantly
  • Allison B. Krause; age 19; 343 ft (105 m) fatal left chest wound; died later that day
  • William Knox Schroeder; age 19; 382 ft (116 m) fatal chest wound; died almost an hour later in a hospital while undergoing surgery
  • Sandra Lee Scheuer; age 20; 390 ft (120 m) fatal neck wound; died a few minutes later from loss of blood
Wounded (and approximate distance from the National Guard):
  • Joseph Lewis, Jr.; 71 ft (22 m); hit twice in the right abdomen and left lower leg
  • John R. Cleary; 110 ft (34 m); upper left chest wound
  • Thomas Mark Grace; 225 ft (69 m); struck in left ankle
  • Alan Michael Canfora; 225 ft (69 m); hit in his right wrist
  • Dean R. Kahler; 300 ft (91 m); back wound fracturing the vertebrae, permanently paralyzed from the chest down
  • Douglas Alan Wrentmore; 329 ft (100 m); hit in his right knee
  • James Dennis Russell; 375 ft (114 m); hit in his right thigh from a bullet and in the right forehead by birdshot, both wounds minor
  • Robert Follis Stamps; 495 ft (151 m); hit in his right buttock
  • Donald Scott MacKenzie; 750 ft (230 m); neck wound
All those shot were students in good standing at the university.[36]

--- Wiki
But not in good standing with law an order. Burned ROTC building to the ground the night before. Cut fire hose when efforts were made to stop the blaze. Rampaged through Kent the night before smashing windows of businesses. These were not innocent people. The communist had converted the campus.

Miller, Krause, Schroeder, Scheuer, Lewis, Cleary, Grace, Canfora, Kahler, Wrentmore, Russell, Stamps and MacKenzie did that huh?

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

:eusa_whistle:

And who is this "communist" who had "converted" the campus? "Converted" the campus to what?
A killing field? Nope, that would be the National Guard, following --- somebody's orders or somebody's lead. "They were just kids, 19 years old, like us. But in uniform. Like our boys in Vietnam" --- Chrissy Hynde

HelOOOOO? Earth to Wimpy..... heloooooo....

STILL can't find those arrest records and police reports huh? I've given you short bios of three of the four shot dead, and none of them had any record I could find either. But we've got one more, since you're too much of a fucking WIMP to do your own research -- here you go.

Willam Knox "Bill" Schroeder Age 19. Psychology student, athlete, honor student.

0_0_103_121.jpg
Eagle Scout, applied for ROTC scholarship and earned the Association of the United States Army award for excellence in History.

Shot in the lung while lying on the ground facing away from the shooters. Died later that day in surgery. Was walking with Sandra Scheuer, with the lethal weapon of a folder in his hand. On the ground. Facing away from the guns.

Look Wimpy! Cowards just like you, shooting people in the back. Friends of yours?

Wassamatta WImpy? No answer? Just can't help Wimping out, can ya?
Wimpies gonna wimp. :gay:
If the shit had not been marching...he would not have been hit. He was going to lunch BTW. Already know the story. What's that got to do with anything? Communist were terrorizing the campus. Had to be stopped.

He was "marching" to lunch huh. While lying on the ground?

I just knew it would be entertaining watching you go full pretzel.

No fuckhole, he was not "marching". He wasn't even part of the protests at all. In fact he was ROTC.

Meanwhile I see "communist" -- which is singular -- has taken on a plural verb. Perhaps they're multiplying. Perhaps English is not your first language. Perhaps you don't have one. Perhaps you're mouthing your words as you read this.

Fuck off and die.

Yeah it's sad that they would issue the Ohio National Guard live ammunition for a student demonstration. Who do we see about Randy Weaver's wife who was shot in the face by an FBI sniper and his son shot in the back and who do we see about the 80 men, women and children killed by federal cops with tanks and poison gas at Waco?
Right on patriot!

Actually, they did.

Victims
  • Jeffrey Glenn Miller; age 20; 265 ft (81 m) shot through the mouth; killed instantly
  • Allison B. Krause; age 19; 343 ft (105 m) fatal left chest wound; died later that day
  • William Knox Schroeder; age 19; 382 ft (116 m) fatal chest wound; died almost an hour later in a hospital while undergoing surgery
  • Sandra Lee Scheuer; age 20; 390 ft (120 m) fatal neck wound; died a few minutes later from loss of blood
  • Joseph Lewis, Jr.; 71 ft (22 m); hit twice in the right abdomen and left lower leg
  • Dean R. Kahler; 300 ft (91 m); back wound fracturing the vertebrae, permanently paralyzed from the chest down
  • James Dennis Russell; 375 ft (114 m); hit in his right thigh from a bullet and in the right forehead by birdshot, both wounds minor

--- Wiki
But not in good standing with law an order. Burned ROTC building to the ground the night before. Cut fire hose when efforts were made to stop the blaze. Rampaged through Kent the night before smashing windows of businesses. These were not innocent people. The communist had converted the campus.

Miller, Krause, Schroeder, Scheuer, Lewis, Cleary, Grace, Canfora, Kahler, Wrentmore, Russell, Stamps and MacKenzie did that huh?

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

And who is this "communist" who had "converted" the campus? "Converted" the campus to what?
A killing field? Nope, that would be the National Guard, following --- somebody's orders or somebody's lead. "They were just kids, 19 years old, like us. But in uniform. Like our boys in Vietnam" --- Chrissy Hynde

STILL can't find those arrest records and police reports huh? I've given you short bios of three of the four shot dead, and none of them had any record I could find either. But we've got one more, since you're too much of a fucking WIMP to do your own research -- here you go.

Willam Knox "Bill" Schroeder Age 19. Psychology student, athlete, honor student.

0_0_103_121.jpg
Eagle Scout, applied for ROTC scholarship and earned the Association of the United States Army award for excellence in History.

Shot in the lung while lying on the ground facing away from the shooters. Died later that day in surgery. Was walking with Sandra Scheuer, with the lethal weapon of a folder in his hand. On the ground. Facing away from the guns.

Look Wimpy! Cowards just like you, shooting people in the back. Friends of yours?

If the shit had not been marching...he would not have been hit. He was going to lunch BTW. Already know the story. What's that got to do with anything? Communist were terrorizing the campus. Had to be stopped.

I just knew it would be entertaining wathcinyou go full pretzel.

No fuckhole, he was not "marching". He wasn't even part of the protests at all. In fact he was ROTC.

Meanwhile I see "communist" -- which is singular -- has taken on a plural verb. Perhaps they're multiplying. Perhaps English is not your first language. Perhaps you don't have one. Perhaps you're mouthing your words as you read this.
Collateral damage caused by subversives burning down the campus.

Actually, they did.

Victims

--- Wiki

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

0_0_103_121.jpg

I just knew it would be entertaining watching you go full pretzel.

Fuck off and die.
By "the shit" I mean the protesters.

Actually, they did.

Victims

--- Wiki

Links?
Police reports?
Arrest records?

0_0_103_121.jpg

"What's this got to do with anything", Wimpy?

Whelp --- YOU claimed these victims were rioting in town the night before.

Roll tape.

Actually, they did.

Victims

--- Wiki

I then challenged you to prove it. You then ran away wimpering in a corner knowing you couldn't do it. I then humanized these victims into the humans they were, looking up each one for any sign of arrest records, police reports, etc. As expected --- nothing. Because you pulled it out of your ass, because that's what wimps do.

WIMP.

As someone who was drafted during the Vietnam War, but wasn't killed, wasn't wounded, never had to fight,

I see Memorial Day as a reminder that you should never underestimate the value of good old fashioned luck.

These people like the OP on USMB would not be quite as disturbing as they are if one could safely say that they in no way represent the modern American conservative.

Sadly, they do. They are the voice of modern American conservatism.

As someone who was drafted during the Vietnam War, but wasn't killed, wasn't wounded, never had to fight,

I see Memorial Day as a reminder that you should never underestimate the value of good old fashioned luck.

I joined the Navy as soon as I got my draft notice.

There was no way I was going to risk my life in that fiasco.

That is a lot of it. Simple fate. Very trying on the psyche of those who survive.

So you became semen...errr...I mean Seaman.

I had 30 or 40 guys in my boot camp company who had joined the National Guard explicitly to avoid Vietnam.

That's why I know I can laugh when anyone claimes that GW Bush wasn't a draft dodger.

I had 30 or 40 guys in my boot camp company who had joined the National Guard explicitly to avoid Vietnam.

That's why I know I can laugh when anyone claimes that GW Bush wasn't a draft dodger.
He was. Daddy pulled strings with Speaker of Texas House to get him in.

The students were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Reasonable people avoid or leave the area a riot is happening. The NG thought they were being fired on. It was the rioters who must bear responsibility for these deaths. No riot=no deaths.

At what may have been the same instant I had 5 friends and brothers killed and several wounded. We remember Kent State. Who remembers them?

There was no "riot" going on.

Absolutely untrue. And it had been going on for 2-3 days.

Link then?

In what universe are students simply walking to their next class----- during a "riot"? Hm?

Why am I not surprised that Wimpy, who apparently wimps out instead of making his own points, gives you a thumbs-up for an ipse dixit with no documentation whatsoever.

You are the one making untrue statements because you haven't bothered to learn the facts. But you expect someone else to do your research for you. I am already well read on the subject and have been all along.
Guess you missed post #73 Go back and look at it. That is the Kent State ROTC building that the rioters are burning to the ground. When the fire dept. responded the rioters assaulted firemen and police and cut firefighting hoses.Prior to this rioters had caused substantial damage to property and vehicles in the local town and to police vehicles. We are talking hundreds if not thousands of rioters. Demonstrations had been planned well beforehand; before the Cambodian incursion was announced. The riots was the reason the NG was called out. On the 4th the rioters assaulted the NG with rocks and bottles while police responded with teargas. The NG thought they had been fired on.
Put armed people in fear of their lives. They will shoot you. Especially untrained NGs. No brainer.

Collateral damage caused by subversives burning down the campus.

In protest to a misguided military escapade that was not worth getting killed for.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.
In protest because they were communist tools. We had the war won after Tet, 1968.

First, just so I don't forget --- Fuck You.

Second, Scheuer and Schroeder were simply walking to class. So was James Russell, who was carrying a final project to deliver. John Cleary was simply taking pictures. All of them got shot.

This guy (also) got shot in the back, by one of your ilk (wimps). Listen to what he says at the end, because he's talking to you:

Dean Kahler was permanently paralyzed by his bullet. Yet another victim, Joseph Lewis, said the most important lesson he has learned from it was that the media can be manipulated to paint student protesters as communists or dissenters as criminals.

You didn't learn that lesson, didja Wimpy? Nope, you just swallow whatever the media sells you, hook, line and yes master may I have another sinker. "Communists" Booga boooga.

WIMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back