🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals continue to empower the filth among us.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Through policy, advocation and nonstop decriminalization the worst among us honestly feel as though they can get away with anything and everything will be excused.

Filthy group of illiterate human cockroaches and anchor babies almost get shot by off duty officer in Anaheim. Cockroaches protest and vandalize (ofcourse) officers home and neighborhood.

Crowds protest after off-duty cop fires gun in clash with Anaheim teens

Twitter

I'd be pissed as well if a bunch of punks were using my yard as a short cut.

I hear ya...these kids from the ghettos are completely unaware of cause and effect and know nothing about accountabilty.
So you are saying that poor kids lack supervision and discipline... wow thats a shocker. What other revelations do you have for us?

Sorry, didn't see the rule book and wasn't aware we're only posting revelations now.

I hear ya...these kids from the ghettos are completely unaware of cause and effect and know nothing about accountabilty.
So you are saying that poor kids lack supervision and discipline... wow thats a shocker. What other revelations do you have for us?

Sorry, didn't see the rule book and wasn't aware we're only posting revelations now.
Your insight is truly astonishing. You should start your own blog

Your insight is truly astonishing. You should start your own blog

Thanks for the kind words and acknowledgement. Much appreciated!

Forum List

Back