Liberals demand and get "snowmen" renamed as "gender neutral snow being"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is to be expected when the president is a fag and the first lady a tranny.

Arizona University Cafe Offers Marshmallow 8220 Gender Neutral Snow Being 8221 to Not Offend LGBT Community PUNDIT PRESS

January 16, 2015
Arizona University’s Canyon Coffee shop is now offering a marshmallow “gender neutral snow being” instead of a marshmallow snowman so as not to offend women or the LGBT community.

The “gender neutral snow being” has actually been a selling point for several months, but only now has been released. This picture, taken in September, promises the snow being “coming soon:”

My god...is this retroactive to my wife's childhood? Which TV attorneys are handling the class-action lawsuits on behalf of every living woman who was OFFENDED by the word...oh shit, I can't type it...it's as bad as that n-word for black peoples.

Arizona University Cafe Offers Marshmallow 8220 Gender Neutral Snow Being 8221 to Not Offend LGBT Community PUNDIT PRESS

January 16, 2015
Arizona University’s Canyon Coffee shop is now offering a marshmallow “gender neutral snow being” instead of a marshmallow snowman so as not to offend women or the LGBT community.

The “gender neutral snow being” has actually been a selling point for several months, but only now has been released. This picture, taken in September, promises the snow being “coming soon:”

January 16, 2015

OMG! Even Stephanie called to say you`re an idiot. You can keep your gay fantasies about the president to yourself.

January 16, 2015

January 16, 2015

OMG! Even Stephanie called to say you`re an idiot. You can keep your gay fantasies about the president to yourself.
He is a queer, he is a member of a gay bathhouse in Chicago. If you would've researched him before you voted for him you would've known that. Instead you voted for him because he was black.

January 16, 2015

January 16, 2015

He is a queer, he is a member of a gay bathhouse in Chicago. If you would've researched him before you voted for him you would've known that. Instead you voted for him because he was black.
You would need a measurable IQ to know why i vote for anybody. My goodness, you`re having fantasies about you and Obama in a gay bath house. Good for you but it`s really of no interest to me or the other heterosexuals here. To each their own.

January 16, 2015

January 16, 2015

You would need a measurable IQ to know why i vote for anybody. My goodness, you`re having fantasies about you and Obama in a gay bath house. Good for you but it`s really of no interest to me or the other heterosexuals here. To each their own.
I'm not the one sucking him off on a daily basis, you are.

Will Frosty the Snowman need a gender change operation?

No, because -- in case you had not noticed, poor old Frosty never had any snow balls.

Frosty doesn't keep them on display, obviously he is wearing a coat for modesty. Where do you think all the little snow beings come from?

Snow?

In any event, show me the coat.

frosty-snowman-picture.jpg

Will Frosty the Snowman need a gender change operation?

No, because -- in case you had not noticed, poor old Frosty never had any snow balls.

Frosty doesn't keep them on display, obviously he is wearing a coat for modesty. Where do you think all the little snow beings come from?

Snow?

In any event, show me the coat.

frosty-snowman-picture.jpg

That is a picture of him in his dancing tights. Here is one with his coat on.

frosty-the-snowman.jpg

It is great we have time for this really important stuff.

January 16, 2015

January 16, 2015

I'm not the one sucking him off on a daily basis, you are.
When have I posted anything favorable or otherwise about Obama? Take your homo shit elsewhere please.

Be careful. Joan Rivers called him that and she was dead a week later.

Forum List

Back