Liberals for generations have given a complete pass to other liberals for sex crimes etc....

I’m not talking about accusations being true or not. As far as I’m concerned I don’t consider anything absolutely true unless I see it with my own eyes. We were talking about you defending Trump. Which you did in the OP
No
You are saying I defended him, which clearly I did not and no one but you thinks so.
I said not one word on his guilt or innocence.

No
You are saying I defended him, which clearly I did not and no one but you thinks so.
I said not one word on his guilt or innocence.
You weren’t defending his guilt or innocence you were defending him against accusations and treatment from others.

Why don’t you defend Harvey in the same light?

Way to dodge the question!!! Want to try again? Why do you care about what democrats from the 90s said? Why would that influence anything about the decisions you make for yourself?
You loons stated that a man's sexual life is none of my business. But know you want to bring Trump's sex life out. Just proving how you loons are nothing but hypocrites.

Yes, but it was the Democrats in the 90's that told us a man's sex life is nobody's business but his. But of course that wasn't true, until Trump came along. But of course with Biden, they don't care either. I mean Biden did take inappropriate showers with his daughter.

Both are wrong.

You loons stated that a man's sexual life is none of my business. But know you want to bring Trump's sex life out. Just proving how you loons are nothing but hypocrites.
Wow, well I guess you sure showed “You Loons” who’s boss…. Im sure Mr Loons is devastated.

Trump did brag about being able to do anything he wanted cause he was a TV star.

Trump said woman LET him do anything he wanted.
Weinstein and the leftist Hollywood sickos had no consent .
Just like Tara Reade did not give Pedo *Joe permission to stick his fingers in her vagina.

Harvey Weinstein is a fantastic example.
When it was cool and okay to like him, Hollywood elites and actors poured affection and gratitude to this man for years. YEARS.
Openly and gushingly thanking him when receiving awards... invited him to dinners, parties - all the while they all knew what he was. UNTIL - it went public. And then look out... these very same people lambasted him.
There is a looooooooong list of Hollywood elites, politicians etc. that liberals just love to death despite even convictions of sex crimes.

But wait... Trump. Now they are outraged!! He is sick!! Pervert!! Rapist!!

What's the difference?
Thanks for pointing out there isn't one. Trump should be in jail for rape as well.

Well Biden's daughter wrote about it in her diary, which then you loons claimed wasn't real.
She never claimed she was raped or abused.
You loons made the assumption, she was.

“I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

ALLEGED JANUARY 2019 DIARY ENTRY BY ASHLEY BIDEN:

Then people were arrested for stealing it, so that made it real.
No, it's real.

The diary reportedly came to light after a Florida woman who stayed in the room Ashley Biden vacated at the halfway house discovered it in 2020 and sold it for $40,000 to a media organization, Project Veritas, says DailyMail.com. This woman, Aimee Harris, is being investigated by the FBI regarding her involvement with the diary, which the outlet says the Bidens allegedly reported stolen in a burglary.
So you still going to make excuses, for a pedophile?
CaKXMPNXEAU0ImG

‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?’

When Ivanka was just 16 years old, she hosted the Miss Teen USA pageant and Donald Trump reportedly made the comment in front of the crowd.

‘She's got the best body.’

In 2003, while on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said:

So..............There MUST be something going on there, Trump wants to fuck or already has fucked his daughter.

Harvey Weinstein is a fantastic example.
When it was cool and okay to like him, Hollywood elites and actors poured affection and gratitude to this man for years. YEARS.
Openly and gushingly thanking him when receiving awards... invited him to dinners, parties - all the while they all knew what he was. UNTIL - it went public. And then look out... these very same people lambasted him.
There is a looooooooong list of Hollywood elites, politicians etc. that liberals just love to death despite even convictions of sex crimes.

But wait... Trump. Now they are outraged!! He is sick!! Pervert!! Rapist!!

What's the difference?

All liberals? Some liberals? A minority of liberals? What about conservatives? Are we saying conservatives don't commit sex crimes?

The reality is that POWER and SEX are intertwined. People will seek power to get more sex. Look at this forum, one side will defend Trump to the hilt, even though we don't know all the facts, certainly not enough to say he didn't do something, and the other side will defend Biden the hilt about the same thing.

You loons stated that a man's sexual life is none of my business.
Clinton had a consensual affair.
Lewinski never accused him of rape, or any sexual abuse.
But teabaggers MADE IT their "business".
But know you want to bring Trump's sex life out.
WTF?
RAPE should be brought out.
Jean Carroll accused Trump of raping her.
Just proving how you loons are nothing but hypocrites.
NOOT was the hypocrite, most religious nuts are.

She never claimed she was raped or abused.
You loons made the assumption, she was.

“I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

ALLEGED JANUARY 2019 DIARY ENTRY BY ASHLEY BIDEN:

No, it's real.

The diary reportedly came to light after a Florida woman who stayed in the room Ashley Biden vacated at the halfway house discovered it in 2020 and sold it for $40,000 to a media organization, Project Veritas, says DailyMail.com. This woman, Aimee Harris, is being investigated by the FBI regarding her involvement with the diary, which the outlet says the Bidens allegedly reported stolen in a burglary.

CaKXMPNXEAU0ImG

‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?’

When Ivanka was just 16 years old, she hosted the Miss Teen USA pageant and Donald Trump reportedly made the comment in front of the crowd.

‘She's got the best body.’

In 2003, while on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said:

So..............There MUST be something going on there, Trump wants to fuck or already has fucked his daughter.

You're pathetic, inappropriate showers with my dad. That should be all you need to know. Trump's daughter is a successful woman. Biden's is a drug addicted sex addict and his son is a crack head. Who screwed his dead brothers wife and got a stripper pregnant.

Clinton had a consensual affair.
Lewinski never accused him of rape, or any sexual abuse.
But teabaggers MADE IT their "business".

WTF?
RAPE should be brought out.
Jean Carroll accused Trump of raping her.

NOOT was the hypocrite, most religious nuts are.
Clinton settled out of court on some sexual assault cases.

You're pathetic, inappropriate showers with my dad. That should be all you need to know.
Yep, that ALL teabaggers need to know, just like their dear leader, the lies and accusations come next.
Trump's daughter is a successful woman.
She's a grifter, like dad, brothers and husband.
Biden's is a drug addicted sex addict and his son is a crack head. Who screwed his dead brothers wife and got a stripper pregnant.
WHO also, has NO part or position, in the US government.

Clinton settled out of court on some sexual assault cases.
Wasn't sexual assault.
It was sexual harassment.

Clinton pays Paula Jones $850000​

1683549007271.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › world › jan › clinton

Jan 13, 1999 — U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright dismissed the lawsuit last April 1, ruling that Mrs. Jones' allegations, even if true, wouldn't qualify ...

Well, Jones shouldn't have, she got what she wanted.
Then her lawyers sued her.

"How much of that money Mrs. Jones will see is still at issue. As the settlement was reached in November, Mrs. Jones faced an outstanding claim by Joseph Cammarata and Gilbert Davis, the two lawyers who quit her case last year and filed an $800,000 lien against any settlement in order to collect legal fees.
Jones only had a sexual harassment case anyway".

Forum List

Back