Liberals get family evicted from home because of Confederate flag in window

I'm NOT saying that a Naples property management company would never do something like this because they most certainly would; I'm saying that because the Rightwing media tends to lie and distort when they believe the cause is just, it's getting harder to trust them.

Liberals calling RWers liars?? HAHAHA. This whole confederate flag issue is a liberal lie since both the confederacy and the union had slave states during the civil war.

Both her and the Property Management Company were asked to provide the specific language IN the eviction notice relating to the Flag - and so far they can't do it. (Actually the Property Management company is bound by privacy rules, so they can't report the content of the eviction notice - which means the tenant can say what ever she wants, and she has wisely kept the notice private).

This suggests that she was evicted for other reasons or additional reasons, but that the Leninist Rightwing media is only telling a portion of the story.

I'd hate to find out this was another Joe the plumber - a bullshit opportunist who is taking advantage of the Rightwing media's willingness to bend a story to meet their political agenda.

I'm NOT saying that a Naples property management company would never do something like this because they most certainly would; I'm saying that because the Rightwing media tends to lie and distort when they believe the cause is just, it's getting harder to trust them.
^ that

another ShootSpeeders FAIL thread.

And considering the story is from The Blaze, it's pretty much guaranteed that it's bullshit.

Dumb ass, use links

Confederate flag prompts eviction Naples resident says - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers Cape Coral Naples Florida
Dumb ass, read the links.
"We also spoke with the president of the homeowners association, who would not comment except to say the board examined her lease, and believed past violations are enough to evict her." So, the representative of the homeowners, not the management company, thinks that her prior violations are enough to kick her out. And she admits that her eviction notice mentioned reasons other than the flag.

Saul Alynski at work.
"Pick your target. Freeze your target. Polarize your target. Paralyze your target."
In Connecticut, in the town with one of the highest dispensing rates of narcotic prescriptions per capita, a lady spotted the Confederate Flag for sale in a flea market so she called police
This is the same state where the Governor has an administrative assistant who once worked for the KGB.
And people wonder why a Connecticut native lives in Alabama...

Forum List

Back