Liberals hatred will inevitably turn into violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
:auiqs.jpg:
Another thread whining about how the other side is so hateful. Yest, All their the posts are full of hate.
The Beavis and Butthead Trumpsters, are always good for laughs. :abgg2q.jpg:

Many of us are predicting that eventually these foam-spitting, psycho liberals are going to embrace violence out of frustration at their inability to recover the power we stripped from them, but we’re already past that point.
Liberals’ Hatred Will Inevitably Turn Into Violence

These mentally impaired and we've all seen on here they try and spin everything violence included onto Trup supporters. Meanwhile video after video has proven who the real violent mental cases are.

Trump haters are vendictic trash who are so far gone mentally they can't see their degenerate thinking is so far gone you can't put anything in front of them where they can admit this or that.......

Some wake up most don't.

vendictic

:rofl:

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

USMB only cares about page views not quality discussion.

`

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

`
very true.

if they cared about quality of the discussion you'd be in a "view only" mode.

Quick! Cult leaders! Use our uber-control of the media to dungeon any dissenting opinions!! STAT!
We're not talking legitimate "dissent", we're talking about THEE most famous/infamous Conspiracy website on the internet you Mind-porked asshole.
`
`

Mind Wars is a Russian troll farmer posting links to divisive bullshit all day long.

UNLESS THE MODS SIDE WITH YOU FOR UNFAIR REASON, DON'T WORRY BITCH YOU AREN'T RUNNING ME OFF AS YOU ADMITED THAT IS WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE.

AND I DO HAVE THE SAVED SCREEN SHOT PROVING YOU SAID THAT ......T..

Don't you just hate that first amendment when it doesn't go your way? :lol:
Nothing to do with the first amendment.
It has to do with what belongs in the Conspiracy Section.
Infowars, without question, does.
Now go fix the propane tank Moron.
`
It has to do with you not wanting opposing views being expressed unless they're tucked away somewhere where they won't be seen or given credibility.

`

DgjHCULWAAAJ8AZ.jpg

Thats why you leftist are pure idiots.

In this case, its obviously true. The left is raising the bar of violence. Not that this is a bad thing. Democrat led violence will do wonders in the 2018 mid terms and guarantee a Trump reelection in 2020.

The Leftist-led universities are raising a generation of activist mobsters to riot and burn. First it starts with just a conservative person coming to campus just to give a fair and balanced view on social issues . . .

Now restaurants all over will increasingly not serve and throw out ANYONE they suspect being pro-Trump. Then other businesses will follow. People are attacked on the street just for wearing pro-Trump apparel. The Left is so radical, they will attack you just for being a republican. The Left have become the angry, terrorist mob we always thought would come from the Middle East. Then they say: "We started it." Yes, we "started it" by merely disagreeing with THEM.

`

the retards reactions keep going you prove what lunatics the left really is. Morons talk.

Quick! Cult leaders! Use our uber-control of the media to dungeon any dissenting opinions!! STAT!
We're not talking legitimate "dissent", we're talking about THEE most famous/infamous Conspiracy website on the internet you Mind-porked asshole.
`
`

Mind Wars is a Russian troll farmer posting links to divisive bullshit all day long.

UNLESS THE MODS SIDE WITH YOU FOR UNFAIR REASON, DON'T WORRY BITCH YOU AREN'T RUNNING ME OFF AS YOU ADMITED THAT IS WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE.

I've said it many times before and Reported it to mods
They do NOT care.
LOFL
Please not only save the screenshot, report it
Make my day!
I've out it under half a dozen of his loony OPs in the last 20 minutes.

and note the "Board Leaders" are those with the most posts, not thanks/agrees etc.

This board is 50% TROLLS like you.
And one mod agreed/admitted to me, but they can't afford to lose the page views/ad revenue a 50% clean up would necessitate.
Make my day!
`
`

Last edited:
Many of us are predicting that eventually these foam-spitting, psycho liberals are going to embrace violence out of frustration at their inability to recover the power we stripped from them, but we’re already past that point.

These mentally impaired and we've all seen on here they try and spin everything violence included onto Trup supporters. Meanwhile video after video has proven who the real violent mental cases are.

Trump haters are vendictic trash who are so far gone mentally they can't see their degenerate thinking is so far gone you can't put anything in front of them where they can admit this or that.......

Some wake up most don't.

THIS IS TRUMP HATING AMERICA

DgdAFICWAAAQzhb.jpg

`
`

are the mods vendictic?

`

DgjHCULWAAAJ8AZ.jpg

Thats why you leftist are pure idiots.
in a quick check - this is the *same* crisis and she's being handed from rescue worker to rescue worker. i hate CNN as much as anyone but i do prefer my reasons of hate to be real, not fictitious.

can you show me 3 different articles CNN published citing a different crisis where the pics were used individually? i can't find that.

Some wake up most don't.

THIS IS TRUMP HATING AMERICA

DgdAFICWAAAQzhb.jpg

when did he dye his hair?

is that melania's dress?

It has to do with you not wanting opposing views being expressed unless they're tucked away somewhere where they won't be seen or given credibility.
You're just repeating (and outing) yourself Moron
I told you what it was about: where Conspiracy post shoud go, and Do go on decent boards.
This board is Not decent, it's a Troll board tailored to page views/ad revenue.
`

Last edited:
`
`

I've said it many times before and Reported it to mods
They do NOT care.
LOFL
Please not only save the screenshot, report it
Make my day!

and note the "Board Leaders" are those with the most posts, not thanks/agrees etc.

This board is 50% TROLLS like you.
And one mod agreed/admitted to me, but they can't afford to lose the page views/ad revenue a 50% clean up would necesitate.
Make my day!
`
`

BLAHA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..

FACTS JUST BURN YOUR PATHETIC ASSES.

when you don't know why you ARE AN INDOCTRINATED ASSHOLE.... STUPIDITY CAN'T COMPREHEND EVEN SIMPLE PICTURES.

ALL YOUR IQ LEVELS ARE TO FAR GONE TO GET THE FULL MEANING OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

36177277_602564283442085_319579411164692480_n.jpg

are the mods vendictic?

No.
Just listening to management to Max page views, not quality discussion.
Again, mods will admit that privately.

Is Infowars a Conspiracy website?
Do we have a Conspiracy section?
`

You're just reperating (and outing) yourself Moron
I told you what it wwas about where Conspiracy post shoud go, and go on Other decent bloards.
This board is Not decent, it's a Troll board tailored to page views/ad revenue

YOU ACT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE TRUP HATING IGNORANT RETARD KEEP GOING. YOU MAKE THIS ARTICLE SO, TRUE AND TO STUPID TO SEE IT LMFAO. IDIOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back