Liberals- how dare you equate tranny bathroom stuff to black Civil Rights of the past.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just saw a clip of that racist fucking little hobbit Loretta Lynch making her dictator speech to the state of NC......and I've seen many libs make the same argument....of equating these freak tranny issues to the civil rights era that black people suffered through.

How fucking dare you lefties make that argument. Black people suffered....at the hands of the DEMOCRAT PARTY....injustices in the past that were disgusting. Segregated everything. Lynching. No voting rights. No education. Being beaten and killed by hate groups and...yes...by police back in those decades.

And you compare THEIR plight to the plight today of a fucking perverted mentally ill man who wants to hang out in the little girls restroom????

How fucking dare you. I hope all the black people of this nation see this bullshit. The centuries of abuse your ancestors fought through??? Well...yeah....libs basically see it as being no more than a dude who can't piss in a women's restroom.

It's the same ya know???

It's so disgusting. And for them to dare try to equate this issue to the abuses against blacks in the civil rights era????

I suppose I see why the Democrats want to downplay how bad the civil rights era was.....because it was the DEMOCRAT PARTY that passed Jim Crowe laws, founded the KKK, fought AGAINST civil rights for blacks.

But this is a new low.

So....NO LIBERALS....it is NOT THE SAME. A freak mentally ill man who wants the right to get naked in the girls locker room IS NOT THE SAME as a black family in Charleston in 1960 who wants to eat dinner at the towns best restaurant or black senior citizens in 1920 who would like to vote.

It's not the same and how fucking dare you try to equate the two.

Open up the nuthouses and throw them in. I know there aren't that many but one mentally ill pervert can do a lot of damage, and makes a lot of noise.

To all the black Americans out there: Liberals have officially said the scenes you see below.....ARE EQUAL. They are equally oppressive and equally important.

Just so you know where the Democrats put the plight of your ancestors in the scale of oppression. Apparently all those decades of suffering and horrors.....is about equal to a dude who can't piss in the girls room. That's all. It's about that level.

ALL THE SAME:

2016-05-10-09-32-29--1040484862.jpeg
images-16.jpeg
images-30.jpeg
images-31.jpeg

Just saw a clip of that racist fucking little hobbit Loretta Lynch making her dictator speech to the state of NC......and I've seen many libs make the same argument....of equating these freak tranny issues to the civil rights era that black people suffered through.

How fucking dare you lefties make that argument. Black people suffered....at the hands of the DEMOCRAT PARTY....injustices in the past that were disgusting. Segregated everything. Lynching. No voting rights. No education. Being beaten and killed by hate groups and...yes...by police back in those decades.

And you compare THEIR plight to the plight today of a fucking perverted mentally ill man who wants to hang out in the little girls restroom????

How fucking dare you. I hope all the black people of this nation see this bullshit. The centuries of abuse your ancestors fought through??? Well...yeah....libs basically see it as being no more than a dude who can't piss in a women's restroom.

It's the same ya know???

Like you give a shit Marcus Garvey

How fucking dare you lefties make that argument. Black people suffered....and the hands of the DEMOCRAT PARTY....injustices in the past that were disgusting. Segregated everything. Lynching. No voting rights. No education. Being beaten and killed by hate groups and...yes...by police back in those decades.

It's the same ya know???

Dear bucs90 when I heard this I had to turn off the radio because I was in traffic and needed to focus.

I wanted to write a national petition to this administration that race is genetic and orientation is faith based.

Studies show that on identical twins, there is about a 50% chance of them being the same orientation.
Some studies show 53% which shows a predilection to homosexuality, but it isn't 100% so it's not purely genetic.

Race is always genetic, even decided by those two parents BEFORE the person is even conceived.
You already know their genetics are going to be determined by those two parents, and no amount
of environmental changes or personal choices can change that fact.

Orientation is a spiritual process for both the person internally and for people in society and how we
believe and treat those relationships.

Last I checked spiritual issues were not for govt to decide, legislate, regulate or penalize.

If we need to set up a spiritual council to address this issue public, that is up to the people to do,
but that also remains voluntary and cannot be forced through govt as mandatory.

I would call on spiritual leaders, teachers and counselors to consider forming a coalition
for the purpose of recognizing the right of equal beliefs and creeds on all sides of this issue,
where any changes can be encouraged and taught by example voluntarily, similar to teaching
Buddhism Christianity or any other belief system, but like other faith-based beliefs cannot
be endorsed nor penalized by govt where it violates Constitutional principles and ethics
by violating the beliefs of citizens, on either side, and thus discriminating on the basis of creed.

The bathroom policies and marriage laws may indeed violate civil rights if they exclude the
beliefs of any % of the population; but so do the attempts to "overcorrect" this by penalizing
people of the other views. So both sides are equally GUILTY of violating civil rights of
each other by passing laws that discriminate against one or the other by belief or creed.

Since orientation, beliefs about homosexuality and transgender identity, and spiritual
processes involved remain FAITH-BASED and not yet proven by science, then similar
to the "right to life" beliefs rejected and excluded from secular govt, so should
faith-based beliefs about orientation be kept private, or else it shows discrimination by
creed to treat these beliefs differently, depending on which ones govt leaders agree or disagree with.

Let's please be honest and openly establish that beliefs about gender and orientation are faith-based, not proven by science,
and that civil rights protections include not discriminating on the basis of creed, regardless which side we are defending.

Both sides are equally guilty if policies are passed that favor or exclude one side or the other.
These should remain private, or else revise and pass laws by consensus of all parties affected so nobody is excluded from representation.

How fucking dare you lefties make that argument. Black people suffered....and the hands of the DEMOCRAT PARTY....injustices in the past that were disgusting. Segregated everything. Lynching. No voting rights. No education. Being beaten and killed by hate groups and...yes...by police back in those decades.

It's the same ya know???

Dear bucs90 when I heard this I had to turn off the radio because I was in traffic and needed to focus.

I wanted to write a national petition to this administration that race is genetic and orientation is faith based.

Studies show that on identical twins, there is about a 50% chance of them being the same orientation.
Some studies show 53% which shows a predilection to homosexuality, but it isn't 100% so it's not purely genetic.

Race is always genetic, even decided by those two parents BEFORE the person is even conceived.
You already know their genetics are going to be determined by those two parents, and no amount
of environmental changes or personal choices can change that fact.

Orientation is a spiritual process for both the person internally and for people in society and how we
believe and treat those relationships.

Last I checked spiritual issues were not for govt to decide, legislate, regulate or penalize.

If we need to set up a spiritual council to address this issue public, that is up to the people to do,
but that also remains voluntary and cannot be forced through govt as mandatory.

I would call on spiritual leaders, teachers and counselors to consider forming a coalition
for the purpose of recognizing the right of equal beliefs and creeds on all sides of this issue,
where any changes can be encouraged and taught by example voluntarily, similar to teaching
Buddhism Christianity or any other belief system, but like other faith-based beliefs cannot
be endorsed nor penalized by govt where it violates Constitutional principles and ethics
by violating the beliefs of citizens, on either side, and thus discriminating on the basis of creed.

The bathroom policies and marriage laws may indeed violate civil rights if they exclude the
beliefs of any % of the population; but so do the attempts to "overcorrect" this by penalizing
people of the other views. So both sides are equally GUILTY of violating civil rights of
each other by passing laws that discriminate against one or the other by belief or creed.

Since orientation, beliefs about homosexuality and transgender identity, and spiritual
processes involved remain FAITH-BASED and not yet proven by science, then similar
to the "right to life" beliefs rejected and excluded from secular govt, so should
faith-based beliefs about orientation be kept private, or else it shows discrimination by
creed to treat these beliefs differently, depending on which ones govt leaders agree or disagree with.

Let's please be honest and openly establish that beliefs about gender and orientation are faith-based, not proven by science,
and that civil rights protections include not discriminating on the basis of creed, regardless which side we are defending.

Both sides are equally guilty if policies are passed that favor or exclude one side or the other.
These should remain private, or else revise and pass laws by consensus of all parties affected so nobody is excluded from representation.

Well said.

It's the same ya know???

Civil rights are ALWAYS under threat from conservatives.

It's the same ya know???

Bullshit.

To all the black Americans out there: Liberals have officially said the scenes you see below.....ARE EQUAL. They are equally oppressive and equally important.

Just so you know where the Democrats put the plight of your ancestors in the scale of oppression. Apparently all those decades of suffering and horrors.....is about equal to a dude who can't piss in the girls room. That's all. It's about that level.

ALL THE SAME:

View attachment 74321 View attachment 74317 View attachment 74319 View attachment 74318

Dear bucs90

Where we are equal is where our CREEDS and political beliefs are either equally represented or equally oppressed and excluded.

At this point, everyone has been made to feel a victim of someone else's oppression and bullying.

Two wrongs don't make it right; it does not balance the scales of justice to counterattack a group or belief
by overreaching and penalizing everyone in response to fear of bullying and discrimination.
That merely doubles the problem and escalates it in a vicious cycle.

All this has to stop. All groups can have their political creeds and beliefs recognized and protected
equally but keep them out of public policy unless everyone agrees on a principle and how to write it into law.

That's all that's missing.

There is nothing wrong with defending rights, but if laws are written poorly with biases that
cause imposition and the equal and opposite problem, then this defeats the whole purpose!

People would not get so defensive if they didn't feel attacked for their beliefs.
So quit attacking each other.

Sit down and either write out good policies and solutions, or don't inject your
opinions and beliefs into govt if you don't know how to work with diverse groups and create
a universal program that everyone agrees solves the problem without creating more!

Work out the conflicts first BEFORE writing out a policy to be passed as public law.

Look at how revisions in science and math are established.
All the errors and reviews by peers are done first, all the conflicts troubleshot, and after all points are all proven
to be consistent then the new finding or principle becomes established as an addition to the body of knowledge and laws.

Sadly the opposite is happening where instead of taking the scientific method and applying it to govt reforms,
by PROVING what works first where people ACCEPT it publicly BEFORE adopting changes,
people are taking the political bullying and abusing that to push for policy changes in science.

If there is evolution, this stage we are going through should be something that moves us forward not backwards.
So how do we use this process to learn and correct problems instead of causing more?

It's the same ya know???

Like you give a shit Marcus Garvey

Actually ClosedCaption yes...I do give a shit. You're too blinded by your liberalism to see reality. But yes...I do.

You see....people should have dignity. Not a slave-like dependence on government and the shitty life that comes with it. I played football in college and half our roster was black. Guys I roomed with and bled & sweated with for a common goal. Guys who worked their asses off and are successful men to this day. And they did it by not buying into this dependency and eternal victimhood bullshit the left preaches.

But their ancestors COULDN'T. Because of true oppression. Because of the evils of past decades. The people of that era fought and won....so that guys like my former teammates...guys I hold dear as friends and that I've shared holidays and weddings and vacations with.....can CHOOSE the successful life they now live.

And to compare the plight of the black man and women of that era to the issue of allowing freakshow perverts into the little girls room?????

It's not even just offensive. It's insulting.

But hey....now we know. Black men who sat in front of a "whites only" deli.....had police dogs rip them apart, fire hoses turned on them, their homes burned, some of them beaten, hung, shot....their churches bombed...KKK stalking them.......YEAH ITS THE SAME AS A FUCKING DUDE NOT BEING ALLOWED IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM.

Complete the same guys. It's equal to that.

Yes, we allllllllll know you genuinely care about whatever outrage dujour is going on today. You need a safe space and to give up your phony concerns which is just paragraphed trolling.

Yes, we allllllllll know you genuinely care about whatever outrage dujour is going on today. You need a safe space and to give up your phony concerns which is just paragraphed trolling.

Ah. So......you're ok with minimizing the horrors of the civil rights era to now just equating it all to a dude who can't piss in the girls restroom??? Wow. I guess we truly are post - racial now.

It's the same ya know???

Luddly Neddite
You are missing the point that both sides feel the other is oppressive.

Mutual blaming back and forth is not inspiring anything to change, do we all agree on that?

If people can only change ourselves, isn't that true of whole groups as well?

So the things the liberals want to change start with those same changes taking place on that side.
the things that the conservatives want to enforce start with them enforcing those principles on that side.

Blaming back and forth is a copout and distraction from people and groups changing things directly.
if we all did this, we'd have more success.

Don't you agree this is where most people miss the point?

Where Christians who are supposed to teach forgiveness, come across as judgmental and unforgiving contradict their very message?
And Liberals who try to teach inclusion and acceptance of diversity, even conflicting beliefs, contradict this by excluding others who believe differently?

That's fine to point out corrections in others, that's half the process.
To succeed at these changes, the corrections tend to be mutual where both sides take care of their side of the problem.

We can only change ourselves and the groups that we are members of.
Do you agree change starts there, and not by preaching at other people or groups to change we don't directly control?

HEY GUYS......ACCORDING TO LIBERALS......THESE TWO MEN ARE NOW EQUAL IN THEIR FIGHT FOR RIGHTS.....THEIR PLIGHTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME:

2016-05-10-09-57-10--1295846365.jpeg
images.jpeg

Ah. So......you're ok with minimizing the horrors of the civil rights era to now just equating it all to a dude who can't piss in the girls restroom??? Wow. I guess we truly are post - racial now.

Ah so....no. Your bullshit doesnt work on me brah. In another hour you'll be telling everyone how blacks are the scum of the earth. Then later a Beyonce hurt my feelings thread. So cut the shit

Forum List

Back