Liberals- how dare you equate tranny bathroom stuff to black Civil Rights of the past.

Yes, we allllllllll know you genuinely care about whatever outrage dujour is going on today. You need a safe space and to give up your phony concerns which is just paragraphed trolling.

Ah. So......you're ok with minimizing the horrors of the civil rights era to now just equating it all to a dude who can't piss in the girls restroom??? Wow. I guess we truly are post - racial now.

Dear bucs90
the liberals who don't want Christianity publicly mandated through govt
have to go through the same process and make the same mistake of mandating their beliefs through govt
before they can understand how this happens.

they may have the best of intentions, but so do Christians who preach and pray in public and believe this is doing more good than harm.

So instead of blaming Christians and Conservatives for pushing their beliefs into the public realm,
part of this process is recognize there is good intent on both sides who are trying to defend right from wrong.

When we recognize this is happening on both sides, that will help take the hate and fear out of the equation.
This "civil war" will go on until people exhaust their anger and fear being vented now, and realize we are in the same boat,
afraid of the same oppressive bullying politics, and shouldn't be doing this to each other as is happening now.

Both sides have some right points and wrong points.
We have the right to resolve these ourselves and not make this a political issue of abusing govt authority.

Yes, we allllllllll know you genuinely care about whatever outrage dujour is going on today. You need a safe space and to give up your phony concerns which is just paragraphed trolling.

Ah. So......you're ok with minimizing the horrors of the civil rights era to now just equating it all to a dude who can't piss in the girls restroom??? Wow. I guess we truly are post - racial now.

Ah so....no. Your bullshit doesnt work on me brah. In another hour you'll be telling everyone how blacks are the scum of the earth. Then later a Beyonce hurt my feelings thread. So cut the shit

Pointing out the behavior of filthy thugs....of any color....doesn't change how I feel about good decent people.

If you hate my honesty that's your problem, not mine.

Ah so....no. Your bullshit doesnt work on me brah. In another hour you'll be telling everyone how blacks are the scum of the earth. Then later a Beyonce hurt my feelings thread. So cut the shit

Dear ClosedCaption someone with racial biases who keeps their opinion out of public policy,
and doesn't punish other people for believing otherwise, is still better off than people with
even the BEST of beliefs and intentions that take a faith-based argument and push it through govt, penalizing others by law.

Even if you have the best intent and even if you have the right answer and solutions,
as long as this is faith based it is not the role of govt to force that on people.

Like the free choice argument on abortion, if that remains a free and private choice up to individuals
to decide how we believe, then certainly other areas of faith and belief should remain a free choice outside of govt dictates.

MOVE ASIDE MARTIN LUTHER KING.....YOU'VE BEEN REPLACED BY A MORAL EQUAL AND A NEWER FRESHER FACE OF CIVIL RIGHTS......CIVIL RIGHTS THAT APPARENTLY ARE EQUAL TO THE MLK FIGHT:

images-1.jpeg

To all the black Americans out there: Liberals have officially said the scenes you see below.....ARE EQUAL. They are equally oppressive and equally important.

Just so you know where the Democrats put the plight of your ancestors in the scale of oppression. Apparently all those decades of suffering and horrors.....is about equal to a dude who can't piss in the girls room. That's all. It's about that level.

ALL THE SAME:

View attachment 74321 View attachment 74317 View attachment 74319 View attachment 74318
And the freaks who insist that freak access to children is a civil rights issue, claim that this is awesome:
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(2).jpg

Fucking nuts.

Just saw a clip of that racist fucking little hobbit Loretta Lynch making her dictator speech to the state of NC......and I've seen many libs make the same argument....of equating these freak tranny issues to the civil rights era that black people suffered through.

How fucking dare you lefties make that argument. Black people suffered....at the hands of the DEMOCRAT PARTY....injustices in the past that were disgusting. Segregated everything. Lynching. No voting rights. No education. Being beaten and killed by hate groups and...yes...by police back in those decades.

And you compare THEIR plight to the plight today of a fucking perverted mentally ill man who wants to hang out in the little girls restroom????

How fucking dare you. I hope all the black people of this nation see this bullshit. The centuries of abuse your ancestors fought through??? Well...yeah....libs basically see it as being no more than a dude who can't piss in a women's restroom.

It's the same ya know???

Too funny, you really don't get it do you slack jawed goober, the HB2 bill wan't about bathrooms to begin with, in addition a southern cracka talking and preaching about civil rights for African Americans is laughable. It took the federal government to send troops down to cracka land to straighten you slackjawed inbreds out in the 60's

Just saw a clip of that racist fucking little hobbit Loretta Lynch making her dictator speech to the state of NC......and I've seen many libs make the same argument....of equating these freak tranny issues to the civil rights era that black people suffered through.

How fucking dare you lefties make that argument. Black people suffered....at the hands of the DEMOCRAT PARTY....injustices in the past that were disgusting. Segregated everything. Lynching. No voting rights. No education. Being beaten and killed by hate groups and...yes...by police back in those decades.

And you compare THEIR plight to the plight today of a fucking perverted mentally ill man who wants to hang out in the little girls restroom????

How fucking dare you. I hope all the black people of this nation see this bullshit. The centuries of abuse your ancestors fought through??? Well...yeah....libs basically see it as being no more than a dude who can't piss in a women's restroom.

It's the same ya know???

Too funny, you really don't get it do you slack jawed goober, the HB2 bill wan't about bathrooms to begin with, in addition a southern cracka talking and preaching about civil rights for African Americans is laughable. It took the federal government to send troops down to cracka land to straighten you slackjawed inbreds out in the 60's

Yes. THE DEMOCRAT PARTY of the 1960s had to be met with force. And it was. And it won civil rights for blacks. Despite the resistance of the DEMOCRAT PARTY to grant those rights.

Liberals say MLK has been replaced now. This is the new MLK. It's equal. They said so themselves.

images-1.jpg

Pointing out the behavior of filthy thugs....of any color....doesn't change how I feel about good decent people.

Thats the problem, you call your lies honesty.

No one believes you give a shit about civil rights. The only time you ever defend anyones rights is when you can tear down a group you see as worse than the current one.

You dont give a shit about civil rights or blacks civil rights unless you can go "Oooh look black people, they said this about you". On some old divisive shit

Thats the problem, you call your lies honesty.

No one believes you give a shit about civil rights. The only time you ever defend anyones rights is when you can tear down a group you see as worse than the current one.

You dont give a shit about civil rights or blacks civil rights unless you can go "Oooh look black people, they said this about you". On some old divisive shit

Well....civil rights were won decades ago. So it's a topic we don't have to care as much about.

I don't treat anyone with kid gloves. That's your problem. Unlike liberals....I don't treat anyone or any group like children or pets. Everyone is free to be a great person or a shithead. And I call them what they choose to be.

If you don't like it....that's your problem.

It's the same ya know???
It's really funny (in an Ironic way) that you are speaking for the Black Civil Rights movement.

You only take one side when you can put two sides you already dont like against each other with your trolling posts.

You dont give a shit about civil rights. Hell every post you make is about how authorities can do anything they want and how since they can its all good.

You dont give a shit about gay rights. Hell every post about it is some mockery bs

What you DO care about is pitting those 2 groups against each other. Why? Because you fucking care so hard bro...yeah

It's the same ya know???

Civil rights are ALWAYS under threat from conservatives.
They have a fit every time civil rights are brought up.....

You only take one side when you can put two sides you already dont like against each other with your trolling posts.

You dont give a shit about civil rights. Hell every post you make is about how authorities can do anything they want and how since they can its all good.

You dont give a shit about gay rights. Hell every post about it is some mockery bs

What you DO care about is pitting those 2 groups against each other. Why? Because you fucking care so hard bro...yeah

Oh....I care about true civil rights. But I mock you morons who don't even know what it means.

It's the same ya know???

Yes. THE DEMOCRAT PARTY of the 1960s had to be met with force. And it was. And it won civil rights for blacks. Despite the resistance of the DEMOCRAT PARTY to grant those rights.
Yes, it was the Southern Democratic Party in the 50s and 60s in the South that fought for segregation. Are you saying the Democratic Party today is made up of the same people with the same agenda?

It's the same ya know???
It's really funny (in an Ironic way) that you are speaking for the Black Civil Rights movement.

How so??? I can't support civil rights (which MLK helped win decades ago) while also not supporting filthy scum who behave like criminal thugs their entire lives???

It's the same ya know???

How so??? I can't support civil rights (which MLK helped win decades ago) while also not supporting filthy scum who behave like criminal thugs their entire lives???
What "filthy scum" are you referring to?

It's the same ya know???

Yes, it was the Southern Democratic Party in the 50s and 60s in the South that fought for segregation. Are you saying the Democratic Party today is made up of the same people with the same agenda?

Yes. I am. Keeping black people poor and dependent on the government. Every policy of the Democrat Party....then and now....ensures that reality.

The Democrat Party to this day praises Planned Parenthood....an organization founded on the ideal of exterminating blacks. Founded by Margaret Sanger....a person Hillary has admitted she admires.....who advocated exterminating blacks.

So yes.....when your party continues to support a group with that founding ideal....it's hard to see it any other way.

Forum List

Back