Liberals, Just So You Know ...

the tea party is choosing our next president for us when it should have been a slam dunk republican.

What? The Tea Party is picking Trump? He's nothing like the Tea Party? you think Cruz is the nominee? What?
without tea party t-rump; rubio, christie, carson ... would have gone all the way.

You think Trump is a tea partier? Sorry, I have nothing strong enough to penetrate that kind of stupid.

You do realize "tea partier" doesn't just mean you hate them, no?
palin, a good example, obviously for you the establishment is not the pub's ....

I don't know what that means, but then neither do you. If you think Trump is a tea partier you're just stupid and there's no point. The breeze is going between your ears

I've never understood the American veneration of the politican that you plan to vote for. Across Europe we vote for the person we distrust the least and then eye them with suspicion throughout their tenure.
Pay more fucking taxes to your fucking queen you tea sucking dandy.

I don't know how your grasp of geography is but I assumed most people knew that the Munich, the city in my location which is on every post I make, isn't in the UK.

Maybe you could google it?
Manchester is just a Freudian slip ?

I've never understood the American veneration of the politican that you plan to vote for. Across Europe we vote for the person we distrust the least and then eye them with suspicion throughout their tenure.

I don't know how your grasp of geography is but I assumed most people knew that the Munich, the city in my location which is on every post I make, isn't in the UK.

Manchester is just a Freudian slip ?

There are 18 Manchesters in the world that I know of, including a rather enchanting looking town in New Hampshire. But I originate from the original one, the most important city in 20th century history. I don't live there any more though, nor do I pay my taxes to HMRC.

Oh riiiiight. So you with your dandy photo of Alan Turing along with your username "Manchester" clearly depicts you as a person who is living in......Munich.

Must make you upset about ALL of the facts that The Imitation Game got wrong. Of course the ENTIRE point of the movie being made was how unjustly a homosexual was treated. The ENTIRE POINT of the false movie.

Here are just some of the FACTS that overrated typical propaganda film got wrong.

He was no traitor
He was never suspected of espionage
He didn’t invent the machine alone — and it wasn’t called Christopher
He wasn’t the outsider
He didn’t have to fight with his commanding officer
His sexuality wasn’t so closely guarded
He wasn’t a crossword puzzle genius
Nine facts ‘The Imitation Game’ got wrong about Alan Turing

Oh, and just in case you want to know who the real mathematician that should have received the credit for cracking Enigma (if it was not the polish which it probably was) is this guy....

Gordon Welchman.....NOT Alan Turing
9828772-large.jpg

The problem for Hollyweird is he was not "gay"..........soooo, their main narrative would not have been a part of the propaganda piece.

Don't you think it is funny how your avatar is based on a movie that was pretty much typical left wing bullshit?

Cause I think it is funny.

If you would like to more about the fact versus fiction about your little code breaking hero as depicted in the movie.....here you go.

How Accurate Is The Imitation Game? We’ve Separated Fact From Fiction.

Here you go, you little dandy.

A good piece of advice. Keep in mind, at least on this board....the only ones calling our current President such terms as "messiah", "dear leader", "king", and "dictator" are RWrs.

Oh riiiiight. So you with your dandy photo of Alan Turing along with your username "Manchester" clearly depicts you as a person who is living in......Munich.

Must make you upset about ALL of the facts that The Imitation Game got wrong. Of course the ENTIRE point of the movie being made was how unjustly a homosexual was treated. The ENTIRE POINT of the false movie.

Here are just some of the FACTS that overrated typical propaganda film got wrong.

He was no traitor
He wasn’t the outsider

Oh, and just in case you want to know who the real mathematician that should have received the credit for cracking Enigma (if it was not the polish which it probably was) is this guy....

9828772-large.jpg

The problem for Hollyweird is he was not "gay"..........soooo, their main narrative would not have been a part of the propaganda piece.

Don't you think it is funny how your avatar is based on a movie that was pretty much typical left wing bullshit?

If you would like to more about the fact versus fiction about your little code breaking hero as depicted in the movie.....here you go.

I've not seen the imitation game, I can't stand Ben Cumberbatch. I know that the computer was invented by Turing, awful idea, it'll never catch on.

I'm not sure how a person can look at President Obama's administration and come to the conclusion that he's a 'moon bat.'

Now there have been a lot of flat out crazy people saying anything they can to paint him that way, but just as soon as jade helm wraps up and we have all of them in the wal-mart fema camps with every gun confiscated that problem will be resolved.

He was no traitor
He wasn’t the outsider

9828772-large.jpg

I've not seen the imitation game, I can't stand Ben Cumberbatch. I know that the computer was invented by Turing, awful idea, it'll never catch on.

Cumberbatch is a good actor. I pretty much see him playing Bowie in a movie that I am sure will be made.

Hits all of the left wing topics.

He was no traitor
He wasn’t the outsider

9828772-large.jpg

turing didn't invent the computer, but he did advance the science

the tea party is choosing our next president for us when it should have been a slam dunk republican.

What? The Tea Party is picking Trump? He's nothing like the Tea Party? you think Cruz is the nominee? What?
without tea party t-rump; rubio, christie, carson ... would have gone all the way.

You think Trump is a tea partier? Sorry, I have nothing strong enough to penetrate that kind of stupid.

Is Sarah Palin a tea partier?

Yes. I said Trump isn't. I feel you though, Trump and Palin both have 5 letter last names, easy to confuse

Yes. I said Trump isn't. I feel you though, Trump and Palin both have 5 letter last names, easy to confuse

Why would she endorse him, then?

Limited choices

Limited choices

Or....the tea party is not what you think it is.

True, Americans suck at picking Presidents

This time round Americans seem to suck at finding nominees for the presidential ticket. I don't think one candidate so far has even a hint of what the job takes.

In our country we have a devious media. They go so low as to dig into your high school years to see if you played a prank on a former classmate back in the 60's. They find out tidbits like you tied your dog carrier to the top of your car during a vacation. Or God forbid, you have a car lift inside of your house.

That's why we end up with sucky candidates. Who would want these maniacs around you, your house, or your family?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back