Liberals, Just So You Know ...

I've never understood the American veneration of the politican that you plan to vote for. Across Europe we vote for the person we distrust the least and then eye them with suspicion throughout their tenure.

Who says we don't do the exact same????

You think Trump is a tea partier? Sorry, I have nothing strong enough to penetrate that kind of stupid.

You do realize "tea partier" doesn't just mean you hate them, no?

Is Sarah Palin a tea partier?

Yes. I said Trump isn't. I feel you though, Trump and Palin both have 5 letter last names, easy to confuse

Why would she endorse him, then?

Limited choices

Or....the tea party is not what you think it is.

Funny, that's what I was about to tell you. A tea partier isn't someone endorsed by Sarah Palin, simpleton

Is Sarah Palin a tea partier?

Yes. I said Trump isn't. I feel you though, Trump and Palin both have 5 letter last names, easy to confuse

Limited choices

Funny, that's what I was about to tell you. A tea partier isn't someone endorsed by Sarah Palin, simpleton

The tea party is a bad joke, doofus. Look into who funded it....and then look into who pals around with those people.

Enjoy.

Limited choices

The tea party is a bad joke, doofus. Look into who funded it....and then look into who pals around with those people.

Enjoy.

Whether or not you Klowns are right about the tea party, it doesn't make Trump a tea partier. He's clearly not. He loves government, he just wants to do what he wants it to do what he wants ...

LOL.

But kaz, he was endorsed by Sarah Palin, that makes him a tea partier? LOL, you are a Klown, you got that right ...

Limited choices

Enjoy.

Whether or not you Klowns are right about the tea party, it doesn't make Trump a tea partier. He's clearly not. He loves government, he just wants to do what he wants it to do what he wants ...

LOL.

But kaz, he was endorsed by Sarah Palin, that makes him a tea partier? LOL, you are a Klown, you got that right ...
t-rump is the tea party candidate, certainly not a pub but for laughs who are you claiming as the lucky chosen one ?

Limited choices

Enjoy.

LOL.

You are boring.

Who is the tea party candidate? Name this person, please.

Limited choices

Enjoy.

LOL.

t-rump is the tea party candidate, certainly not a pub but for laughs who are you claiming as the lucky chosen one ?

You're full of shit, he doesn't support the tea party or their objectives. You just hate the tea party and you hate Trump and critical thinking is way above your intelligence level

Limited choices

Enjoy.

LOL.

You are boring.

Cruz is the only tea partier. The majority support him, not all. The tea party isn't an organized group

Enjoy.

LOL.

You are boring.

Cruz is the only tea partier. The majority support him, not all. The tea party isn't an organized group

It isn't? That's amazing! Amazingly ignorant.

Enjoy.

LOL.

You're full of shit, he doesn't support the tea party or their objectives. You just hate the tea party and you hate Trump and critical thinking is way above your intelligence level
The Koch Brothers Hate Trump But Their Tea Party Doesn't

In other words, the people who may have built the Tea Party are no longer in control of who Tea Party voters are supporting.

They like Trump.

just a random headline but for your convenience a compilation of the political reality, the membership vs the power brokers and who is winning ... t-rump is a savior, why would anyone hate him ?

and by the way all those above have lost their minds, or never had one ...

Enjoy.

LOL.

You are boring.

It isn't? That's amazing! Amazingly ignorant.

You are demonstrating my thread, thanks!

Enjoy.

LOL.

The Koch Brothers Hate Trump But Their Tea Party Doesn't

In other words, the people who may have built the Tea Party are no longer in control of who Tea Party voters are supporting.

They like Trump.

just a random headline but for your convenience a compilation of the political reality, the membership vs the power brokers and who is winning ... t-rump is a savior, why would anyone hate him ?

and by the way all those above have lost their minds, or never had one ...

Again, Trump doesn't advocate the goals of the tea party to reduce government spending. I'm not a tea partier because they are way too light. Government needs to be slashed and burned to less than half it's size, as a start. The tea party just wants to pull in the belt a notch or two.

But who supports or doesn't support Trump doesn't make him a tea partier or not. His love of government and just wanting to decide how it grows makes him not.

Forum List

Back