Liberals plant "protestor" at Pro-Zimmerman rally

so the witness(s) who saw trayvon pummeling zimmerman lied?
I don't have a problem with that. I would've done the same thing. I would've taken his 2nd amendment and made it a 2nd appendage.

You're walking through a neighborhood and all of a sudden, there's this racist asshole with a gun following you. He's fuckin' lucky he wasn't following me! I would've been a lot more violent.

You don't hassle people who don't break the law.

I say let Republicans talk. We already know their message sucks.

Once again, the left wing plants someone at a rally they disagree with pretending to part of it, but holding an offensive sign.

CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

LEFTIST PLANT INFILTRATES HOUSTON PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–
Liberal Media runs with it

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”

That looked incongruent with the other reports from the pro-Zimmerman side.
The Houston Chronicle identified her as Renee Vaughan:

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

Scanning the internet we found that a “Renee Vaughn” from Austin worked for a far left environmental group, the Texas Campaign for the Environment.

Renee even has her photo linked to a far left environmental website.

After being caught and questioned...

UPDATE: Brandon Darby interviewed Renee Vaughan at the rally. She told him her sign means that “there are people here who are racist and apparently think that’s OK. I’m not one of them. I’m being sarcastic.”

I am so sick of these stupid threads. The actions of a few do not represent an entire group of people. Both liberals and conservatives do stupid, hypocritical things. How hard is that to get through your skull? This thread says nothing about liberals in general. The fact that you think it does is such lazy, childish thinking.

How would it come across if i were to say "hey OriginalShroom is an idiot. I guess that means all conservatives are idiots."

Once again, the left wing plants someone at a rally they disagree with pretending to part of it, but holding an offensive sign.

CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

Scanning the internet we found that a “Renee Vaughn” from Austin worked for a far left environmental group, the Texas Campaign for the Environment.

UPDATE: Brandon Darby interviewed Renee Vaughan at the rally. She told him her sign means that “there are people here who are racist and apparently think that’s OK. I’m not one of them. I’m being sarcastic.”

I am so sick of these stupid threads. The actions of a few do not represent an entire group of people. Both liberals and conservatives do stupid, hypocritical things. How hard is that to get through your skull? This thread says nothing about liberals in general. The fact that you think it does is such lazy, childish thinking.

How would it come across if i were to say "hey OriginalShroom is an idiot. I guess that means all conservatives are idiots."

Here's an idea Mr. "moderate" bed wetter....

DON'T FUCKING CLICK ON IT!!

It's politics, tearing down the other side is as normal as trying to intercept a football during the game.

Furthermore the fact that liberals do shit like this on a routine basis illustrates that it's not the "actions of a few". It's an established tactic, and for whatever "stupid hypocritical things" conservatives do, leftists do those things in spades by comparison. So don't get so butthurt when people point it out.

I don't have a problem with that. I would've done the same thing. I would've taken his 2nd amendment and made it a 2nd appendage.

You're walking through a neighborhood and all of a sudden, there's this racist asshole with a gun following you. He's fuckin' lucky he wasn't following me! I would've been a lot more violent.

Please provide a link to the Florida Statute that allows physical violence as a defense to being observed against your will. (I assume this is what you mean when you say hassle.)

Agent provocateurism is SOP in political events today.

This board appears to me to be mostly filled with APs.

It's politics, tearing down the other side is as normal as trying to intercept a football during the game.

Furthermore the fact that liberals do shit like this on a routine basis illustrates that it's not the "actions of a few". It's an established tactic, and for whatever "stupid hypocritical things" conservatives do, leftists do those things in spades by comparison. So don't get so butthurt when people point it out.

Can you back that up with actual facts? No of course you can't.

The day when conservatives in general develop basic critical thinking skills is the day America can actually make improvement.

Last edited:

The day when conservatives in general develop basic critical thinking skills is the day America can actually make improvement.

If you knew what critical thinking skills were, you wouldn't be a bed wetter.

Furthermore I don't have to prove what most people already know. You're still vapid enough to believe your moonbat messiah is something more than a fascist pig, that says enough all by itself regarding your thinking skills. If you're "so sick of these threads" and don't have the critical thinking skills to avoid them then just enjoy the butthurt you mindless moonbat drone.

Furthermore I don't have to prove what most people already know. You're still vapid enough to believe your moonbat messiah is something more than a fascist pig, that says enough all by itself regarding your thinking skills. If you're "so sick of these threads" and don't have the critical thinking skills to avoid them then just enjoy the butthurt you mindless moonbat drone.

Lol you not only made it clear that you do not have critical thinking skills, you apparently do not even know what they are.

My shot 5 revolver would have removed your 1 frontal brain lobes, 2 your liver, 3 all five fingers on one of your hands, 4 all your teeth in a shot through the mouth and 5 your penis.

And I'm not kidding you either, I'm practically Bobby Munden.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZHVspVIDs]Fastest Gun Ever - Bob Munden - YouTube[/ame]

i didnt see you complaining when the racists showed up at a pro Martin rally...

i didnt see you complaining when the racists showed up at a pro Martin rally...

That's because you didn't look.

Or

You can't read.

Lol you not only made it clear that you do not have critical thinking skills, you apparently do not even know what they are.

Yawn...

the bed wetter said:
"I know you are, but what am I?"

Grow up.

Forum List

Back