Liberals refuse to acknowledge

Fuck Trump he's just another Hillary and Joe.
Stop with the charade. Youre trying to act like youre an independant thinker, but you arent. You spew vile about conservatives and Trump everyday, then you think you can trick us by throwing out Joes name once in a throw away post and we wont notice? Get this weak shit out of my face. If youre going to lie, do a better job.

Stop with the charade. Youre trying to act like youre an independant thinker, but you arent. You spew vile about conservatives and Trump everyday, then you think you can trick us by throwing out Joes name once in a throw away post and we wont notice? Get this weak shit out of my face. If youre going to lie, do a better job.
I have zero obligation to satisfy your needs.

That this entire witch hunt charade is to prohibit Americans from being able to vote for Trump.

Actually. They can vote for him. And he can be elected President. But if he is Convicted in Georgia, there is a mandatory minimum of 5 years in Prison. Parole is not an option. Nor is Pardon. The Governor is prohibited from pardoning anyone until after their sentence is served.

So the President would be in State Prison.

That this entire witch hunt charade is to prohibit Americans from being able to vote for Trump.
How does any of this prohibit Americans from being able to vote for Trump?

I think you’re more afraid of the truth the trials will reveal than anything else.

Forum List

Back