Liberals refuse to acknowledge

He is persecuted for speech
And banned from Twitter at one point

Imagine, the President of the United States banned from speaking as the media refuses to let him say what he wants. It was the inability of the President to communicate with those that elected him.

Free speech is so yesterday

A private company doesn't have to let you use their property. Trump was posting lies and inciting violence. Nobody has to support his bullshit.
And they did not have to let anyone post about adverse reactions to the vaccine, which many had and even died from.

And they did not have to post the Hunter Biden scandal before the election, which they didn't. About 20% of voters after the election said they would not have voted for Biden had they known.

I could say Twitter stole the election, but I don't want to get indicted 50 times.

And they did not have to let anyone post about adverse reactions to the vaccine, which many had and even died from.

And they did not have to post the Hunter Biden scandal before the election, which they didn't. About 20% of voters after the election said they would not have voted for Biden had they known.

I could say Twitter stole the election, but I don't want to get indicted 50 times.

They had no proof re: Hunter Biden, just gossip. Integrity isn't your thing, is it?

Oh......he broke the law.
Many many times.

Jack Smiths Trial is gonna be fun.
Keep denying though....you do you.
Oh. Those are the allegations. But that doesn’t mean he committed any crimes.

But keep fervently praying for something to stick.

You know: you being a stupid twat.

Oh. Those are the allegations. But that doesn’t mean he committed any crimes.

But keep fervently praying for something to stick.

You know: you being a stupid twat.
Of course they are allegations.
You always state the obvious trying to act smart and putdown others.
Your game is weak. But you be you.

It's gonna stick.
He will be found guilty of some counts.
Then........You will cry like the bitch you are....you are weak.

Of course they are allegations.
You always state the obvious trying to act smart and putdown others.
Your game is weak. But you be you.

No. You’re just retarded. That’s all. The point which sails far over your tiny little pinhead at Mach speed is that an allegation isn’t a conviction. Got it yet, winky dinky?
It's gonna stick.
Zzz. Says you. And that’s worth nada.
He will be found guilty of some counts.
Could be. Possibly.
Then........You will cry like the bitch you are....you are weak.
Wrong. Then I will await the appeals process.

Sucks to be you and forever wrong, winky dinky.

Forum List

Back