Liberals Seize On Trump's Not Paying Taxes But Now Revealed Hillary Claimed Loss Too.

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes my little smug Liberal friiends. What say you now? Hillary claimed a $700K loss on her own taxe return in 2015. She can use the tax advantage but Trump cannot? LOL!! Hillary also seemed to have mysteriously lost $6 BILLION dollars of taxpayer miney while she was screwing up the Middle East and getting an Ambassador murdered while serving as the most incompetent Secretary of State in our nation's history.

BREAKING: HILLARY PAYS NO TAXES... SPREAD THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE PATRIOTS

It's amusing as the regressive liberals bitch over a non-issue... only to be revealed as hypocrites.

Their stupidity and lack of values gets pointed out again... and again.

It's amusing as the regressive liberals bitch over a non-issue... only to be revealed as hypocrites.

Their stupidity and lack of values gets pointed out again... and again.

Yes, it is amazing how many times they run under a log with something only to find out that Hillary is just as guilty as anyone else. Hillary has just entirely too much history. She is a liar and the single most corrupt candidate to ever run for office.

Yes my little smug Liberal friiends. What say you now? Hillary claimed a $700K loss on her own taxe return in 2015. She can use the tax advantage but Trump cannot? LOL!! Hillary also seemed to have mysteriously lost $6 BILLION dollars of taxpayer miney while she was screwing up the Middle East and getting an Ambassador murdered while serving as the most incompetent Secretary of State in our nation's history.

From the everything is like everything else file.

This guy is claiming that paying NO Income taxes for 18 years is just like losing money one year! SAME THING they yell. SAME THING!

This guy is claiming that paying NO Income taxes for 18 years is just like losing money one year! SAME THING they yell. SAME THING!

It is same thing if you don't recuperate those losses. Why should you pay taxes on a stock if you are LOSING assets?

The problem is, you are a moron and can't figure it out.

Oh my god you guys, this is yuuuuuuge, no wait!!!! The substantial people are ALL getting over!!! It's not just "one" side!!!!!

It is same thing if you don't recuperate those losses. Why should you pay taxes on a stock if you are LOSING assets?

The problem is, you are a moron and can't figure it out.

I cant figure out the irrelevant question you just asked? So? Its irrelevant :thup:

Well, Obama's IRS has audited him nearly every year. Have they charged Trump with tax evasion or anything?

I'd like to see exactly what "investments" they lost money on. I suspect Trump had a billion in paper losses for real estate that went belly up and was foreclosed upon, and for which he never really invested his own cold hard cash. Our tax system rewards speculators who do not actually gamble their money to improve value. (See Mitt too. And probably Rubin and half the bankers Hillary took money from)

I have no clue as to what investments Hillary lost money on. I've taken cap gains losses before ... back when I had money outside my retirement. And it can be reasonable. You lose money, you should get a tax break. But, what often happens is someone can sell Stock A that they bought at $50, which is now worth $25, but they turn around and buy it back and it goes back to $50

People, please. I should have just copy and pasted it from the last two threads on this.
Hillary Clinton paid 30+% in federal taxes last year, the tune of over $3,000,000. (That's three million dollars, for those who need help with big numbers.)

He never claimed he paid no income tax for 18 years
Shillary mentioned 2 and only 2 years from 40 years ago in the debate and that's when he said "That makes me smart"

And FYI that democrat only stole 2 or 3 pages from a tax return that was most likely hundreds of pages long so using that woefully incomplete data to make a statement that Trump paid no taxes for 18 years is disingenuous at best

Well, Obama's IRS has audited him nearly every year. Have they charged Trump with tax evasion or anything?

Sorry, Trump told you the IRS audits him every year without proof. So I dont play along with his bullshit

Shillary mentioned 2 and only 2 years from 40 years ago in the debate and that's when he said "That makes me smart"

And FYI that democrat only stole 2 or 3 pages from a tax return that was most likely hundreds of pages long so using that woefully incomplete data to make a statement that Trump paid no taxes for 18 years is disingenuous at best

Whoa slow down with the Excuses.

He claimed he was smart for skipping on taxes. And he's so smart that immediately after he claimed he never said it.

So your excuse is he didnt say that and you need more papers but no denial? No one is denying it, just like you just couldnt.

People, please. I should have just copy and pasted it from the last two threads on this.
Hillary Clinton paid 30+% in federal taxes last year, the tune of over $3,000,000. (That's three million dollars, for those who need help with big numbers.)
Exactly so. And that's why details of both "losses" would be illuminating. We are looking at means testing social security and medicare, and limiting COLAs. I'd be nice to see how our "leaders" lead.

Whoa slow down with the Excuses.

He claimed he was smart for skipping on taxes. And he's so smart that immediately after he claimed he never said it.

So your excuse is he didnt say that and you need more papers but no denial? No one is denying it, just like you just couldnt.
He was smart, but stupid to admit being smart,. so he had to be dumb. LOL

And if the only thing Republicans can say is that it was legal then...

14520416_1479429742067999_2778447652099621152_n.jpg

Hmmmm how do you know this?

Oh right- Clinton has released all of her tax returns.

How much did Clinton pay in taxes in 2015? About $3,000,000.

How much did Trump pay in taxes in 2015? We have no idea.

Is he hiding his tax returns because he doesn't want you to know he paid no taxes?

Forum List

Back