Liberals Seize On Trump's Not Paying Taxes But Now Revealed Hillary Claimed Loss Too.

People, please. I should have just copy and pasted it from the last two threads on this.
Hillary Clinton paid 30+% in federal taxes last year, the tune of over $3,000,000. (That's three million dollars, for those who need help with big numbers.)
Exactly so. And that's why details of both "losses" would be illuminating. We are looking at means testing social security and medicare, and limiting COLAs. I'd be nice to see how our "leaders" lead.

So Hillary paid taxes and The Donald didn't.

I think what's more interesting is that he lost 9 million dollars running business' into the ground. That means a lot of lost jobs, unpaid bills etc.

That's the man they want in charge of the US budget....

Not a 9 million dollar loss- a 916 million dollar loss.

A few million here, a few million there- after awhile it adds up to real money......

They both have the number 9!!!
McCartney

Yes my little smug Liberal friiends. What say you now? Hillary claimed a $700K loss on her own taxe return in 2015. She can use the tax advantage but Trump cannot? LOL!! Hillary also seemed to have mysteriously lost $6 BILLION dollars of taxpayer miney while she was screwing up the Middle East and getting an Ambassador murdered while serving as the most incompetent Secretary of State in our nation's history.

BREAKING: HILLARY PAYS NO TAXES... SPREAD THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE PATRIOTS

From the everything is like everything else file.

This guy is claiming that paying NO Income taxes for 18 years is just like losing money one year! SAME THING they yell. SAME THING!

He never claimed he paid no income tax for 18 years
Shillary mentioned 2 and only 2 years from 40 years ago in the debate and that's when he said "That makes me smart"

And FYI that democrat only stole 2 or 3 pages from a tax return that was most likely hundreds of pages long so using that woefully incomplete data to make a statement that Trump paid no taxes for 18 years is disingenuous at best

Whoa slow down with the Excuses.

He claimed he was smart for skipping on taxes. And he's so smart that immediately after he claimed he never said it.

So your excuse is he didnt say that and you need more papers but no denial? No one is denying it, just like you just couldnt.
he followed the law, would he be out of jail if he didn't? Seems that makes him smart. I don't know, jail, no jail, playing it smart got him no jail and president.

Cant wait for you to tell everyone how smart people who are welfare are.

Source?

Yeah we know Hillary paid taxes because she showed Americans her tax returns- all of them.

We only know that Donald didn't pay taxes in 1995- because Donald is fighting to prevent us from seeing his tax returns.

We can only guess how many other years Donald Trump didn't pay taxes in- but we know Donald didn't pay taxes in 1995.
you know nothing at this point. thanks for playing.

Yes my little smug Liberal friiends. What say you now? Hillary claimed a $700K loss on her own taxe return in 2015. She can use the tax advantage but Trump cannot? LOL!! Hillary also seemed to have mysteriously lost $6 BILLION dollars of taxpayer miney while she was screwing up the Middle East and getting an Ambassador murdered while serving as the most incompetent Secretary of State in our nation's history.

BREAKING: HILLARY PAYS NO TAXES... SPREAD THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE PATRIOTS

From the everything is like everything else file.

This guy is claiming that paying NO Income taxes for 18 years is just like losing money one year! SAME THING they yell. SAME THING!

He never claimed he paid no income tax for 18 years
Shillary mentioned 2 and only 2 years from 40 years ago in the debate and that's when he said "That makes me smart"

And FYI that democrat only stole 2 or 3 pages from a tax return that was most likely hundreds of pages long so using that woefully incomplete data to make a statement that Trump paid no taxes for 18 years is disingenuous at best

Whoa slow down with the Excuses.

He claimed he was smart for skipping on taxes. And he's so smart that immediately after he claimed he never said it.

So your excuse is he didnt say that and you need more papers but no denial? No one is denying it, just like you just couldnt.
he followed the law, would he be out of jail if he didn't? Seems that makes him smart. I don't know, jail, no jail, playing it smart got him no jail and president.

they are smart. They don't get up every morning to go to work give others 40 to 50 hours a week of their time to make a dime. Nope they're fking genius, they vote for those who will allow them to get free money.

People, please. I should have just copy and pasted it from the last two threads on this.
Hillary Clinton paid 30+% in federal taxes last year, the tune of over $3,000,000. (That's three million dollars, for those who need help with big numbers.)
Exactly so. And that's why details of both "losses" would be illuminating. We are looking at means testing social security and medicare, and limiting COLAs. I'd be nice to see how our "leaders" lead.

I think what's more interesting is that he lost 9 million dollars running business' into the ground. That means a lot of lost jobs, unpaid bills etc.

A few million here, a few million there- after awhile it adds up to real money......

McCartney
Lennon (-:

With the clinton loss that they wrote off, the clintons still paid 34.5% in federal income taxes for 2015 and another 9% in State income taxes totaling 43.5% in income taxes plus their local property taxes and state sales taxes.
so you have no idea what Trump did or did not pay on anything and he doesn't care to share that info with you for this very reason I'm sure. It's still 9,000,000 she didn't pay any taxes on right?

You really don't think Trump pays real estate, property, sales tax? Really, are you that naive?

McCartney
Lennon (-:
number 9 was McCartney, sorry. learn some beatles history

Are you trying to make this racial?

Only you would make that assumption
I thought the idea of free stuff was inherently racist. I even saw your hero Sharpton say something to that effect.

Again, you have to stop making that mistake. All your thoughts are wrong and you see racial issues where they dont exist.

No matter what shit Trump does, his minions scream out "Hillary did it to". Without a shred of evidence. Wanting this guy to be president after knowing who he is proves they are swine.

Again, you have to stop making that mistake. All your thoughts are wrong and you see racial issues where they dont exist.
You brought up the intelligence of welfare recipients. Sorry Laquan, you can't have it both ways.

No matter what shit Trump does, his minions scream out "Hillary did it to". Without a shred of evidence. Wanting this guy to be president after knowing who he is proves they are swine.
well she wrote off losses, are you contending she didn't?

With the clinton loss that they wrote off, the clintons still paid 34.5% in federal income taxes for 2015 and another 9% in State income taxes totaling 43.5% in income taxes plus their local property taxes and state sales taxes.
so you have no idea what Trump did or did not pay on anything and he doesn't care to share that info with you for this very reason I'm sure. It's still 9,000,000 she didn't pay any taxes on right?

You really don't think Trump pays real estate, property, sales tax? Really, are you that naive?
We'll see if he does when he releases the past 10 years tax returns....until then, i'd have to believe he found loopholes to get him out of paying those too!

We'll see if he does when he releases the past 10 years tax returns....until then, i'd have to believe he found loopholes to get him out of paying those too!
They are not loopholes. That's how it works regardless of left, right, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, etc.

Forum List

Back