Liberals Seize On Trump's Not Paying Taxes But Now Revealed Hillary Claimed Loss Too.

Yes my little smug Liberal friiends. What say you now? Hillary claimed a $700K loss on her own taxe return in 2015. She can use the tax advantage but Trump cannot? LOL!! Hillary also seemed to have mysteriously lost $6 BILLION dollars of taxpayer miney while she was screwing up the Middle East and getting an Ambassador murdered while serving as the most incompetent Secretary of State in our nation's history.

BREAKING: HILLARY PAYS NO TAXES... SPREAD THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE PATRIOTS
Sorry my friend, but you are lying. In 2015 Hillary paid a tax rate of over 30% on her income. There was no loss

So, my stupid little friend? She also had a loss of $700K as the return indicates. I really do wish you exhibited some small degree of intelligence before you broke into an adult conversation. One can claim a loss on an item and still pay taxes idiot.

Yes my little smug Liberal friiends. What say you now? Hillary claimed a $700K loss on her own taxe return in 2015. She can use the tax advantage but Trump cannot? LOL!! Hillary also seemed to have mysteriously lost $6 BILLION dollars of taxpayer miney while she was screwing up the Middle East and getting an Ambassador murdered while serving as the most incompetent Secretary of State in our nation's history.

From the everything is like everything else file.

This guy is claiming that paying NO Income taxes for 18 years is just like losing money one year! SAME THING they yell. SAME THING!

Well, Obama's IRS has audited him nearly every year. Have they charged Trump with tax evasion or anything?
What does tax evasion have to do with anything. The man had the balls to say that he was smart because he paid no taxes. That makes the rest of us awfully dumb

So the Scumbag NY Times, Hillary's tabloid hack paper avoided taxes, Deplorable Hillary avoided taxes, but Trump is BAD!!!!

:lol:

Fucking Communist hypocrites.....
Trump: paid no taxes- hides his tax returns
Clinton: paid taxes- show us her tax returns.

Fucking Fascist hypocrites.
how do you know he didn't? again, you don't think he pays for all of his property taxes? why isn't he in jail then? you have no idea what taxes he's paid and it isn't any of your business. he uses tax laws and I for one can now see why he doesn't produce them. what a fking bunch of libturd stoops you all are.

Oh was I too general for you?

I know that Donald Trump didn't pay any income tax in 1995- I don't know more than that because he refuses to show voters his tax returns- which makes Tricky Trump even less transparent than Tricky Dick.

As voter, it is my business, as much as any information is.

If you don't care- then don't care.
no too stupid for me. Cause you have no idea what he did or didn't pay in taxes in 1995. You don't know at all. the document leaked was not a federal document.

Sorry my friend, but you are lying. In 2015 Hillary paid a tax rate of over 30% on her income. There was no loss

So, my stupid little friend? She also had a loss of $700K as the return indicates. I really do wish you exhibited some small degree of intelligence before you broke into an adult conversation. One can claim a loss on an item and still pay taxes idiot.
She paid over $3 million in taxes that year. If you can't understand a tax return, keep your mouth shut

So the Scumbag NY Times, Hillary's tabloid hack paper avoided taxes, Deplorable Hillary avoided taxes, but Trump is BAD!!!!

how do you know he didn't? again, you don't think he pays for all of his property taxes? why isn't he in jail then? you have no idea what taxes he's paid and it isn't any of your business. he uses tax laws and I for one can now see why he doesn't produce them. what a fking bunch of libturd stoops you all are.

I know that Donald Trump didn't pay any income tax in 1995- I don't know more than that because he refuses to show voters his tax returns- which makes Tricky Trump even less transparent than Tricky Dick.

Actually I really don't. I can't make sense of my own taxes and I don't have nearly the return Trump has. If the IRS is satisfied I certainly am.

Then don't care. I don't think any true Trumpsters will care that he is the only Presidential candidate to refuse to show voters his tax returns.

no too stupid for me. Cause you have no idea what he did or didn't pay in taxes in 1995. You don't know at all. the document leaked was not a federal document.

Let me know if that document is proven to be false. Meanwhile I will go with what we do know- in 1995 Trump paid no federal income tax- and Donald Trump doesn't want voters to see his tax returns.

Let me know if that document is proven to be false. Meanwhile I will go with what we do know- in 1995 Trump paid no federal income tax- and Donald Trump doesn't want voters to see his tax returns.
you know this how? this document? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

She paid over $3 million in taxes that year. If you can't understand a tax return, keep your mouth shut

Look at the damn return. Follow the link fool. I probably forgot more about taxes than you will ever know.

but she didn't pay on 700k of what she earned. why not?

Actually I really don't. I can't make sense of my own taxes and I don't have nearly the return Trump has. If the IRS is satisfied I certainly am.

Then don't care. I don't think any true Trumpsters will care that he is the only Presidential candidate to refuse to show voters his tax returns.

I'd much rather see 30,000 deleted classified emails.

and he'd be the brightest one to date and he now has set the trend. he won't be the last. believe me. genius.

JC, that guy's a total idiot. I really don't think he finished grammar school.

he thinks he has a gotcha moment, and the only gotcha was him!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and he'd be the brightest one to date and he now has set the trend. he won't be the last. believe me. genius.

Less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump's Trend.

he thinks he has a gotcha moment, and the only gotcha was him!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The guys about as stupid as they come.

Hillary Clinton has released 33 years of income tax return over the years. Trump REFUSES to release his. Anyone can report a loss but there's not too many that can claim to be worth 10 BILLION dollars that haven't paid a penny in Federal income tax in 18 YEARS, and in that is the difference.

05-23-16-Donald-Trump-Tax-Return-Huge-1200x630-1464012631.jpg

Hillary Clinton has released 33 years of income tax return over the years. Trump REFUSES to release his. Anyone can report a loss but there's not too many that can claim to be worth 10 BILLION dollars that haven't paid a penny in Federal income tax in 18 YEARS, and in that is the difference.

05-23-16-Donald-Trump-Tax-Return-Huge-1200x630-1464012631.jpg

And yet own corrupt IRS won't arrest him or even charge him with anything illegal. You should complain to the IRS. Get real mad and curse and stop your feet. Pull your hair.

[

From the everything is like everything else file.

This guy is claiming that paying NO Income taxes for 18 years is just like losing money one year! SAME THING they yell. SAME THING!

No, HE is NOT claiming it, the sleazy leftist tabloid, the NY Times is claiming it - and the Times is lying since a loss is only able to be used for 7 years.

Now it turns out Crooked Hillary did the same thing, but that's different, because, uh, um, OBAMA AKBAR!

Same thing they yell. Hillary has taxes too! Same thing!

With the clinton loss that they wrote off, the clintons still paid 34.5% in federal income taxes for 2015 and another 9% in State income taxes totaling 43.5% in income taxes plus their local property taxes and state sales taxes.
so you have no idea what Trump did or did not pay on anything and he doesn't care to share that info with you for this very reason I'm sure. It's still 9,000,000 she didn't pay any taxes on right?

You really don't think Trump pays real estate, property, sales tax? Really, are you that naive?
We'll see if he does when he releases the past 10 years tax returns....until then, i'd have to believe he found loopholes to get him out of paying those too!
so carrying losses forward is loopholes to you? Really? I thought they were tax laws. hmmm . And there is no loophole to get out of paying property taxes. How many properties you think the guy might have? Casinos? Hotels? Restaurants? you think he doesn't pay property tax? dude you're naive.
Listen, and start reading up on it...it is much much much more than him simply taking a loss so he doesn't have to pay taxes for 18 years, or simply what he did with the write off loss that was never his money to lose in the first place, but borrowed money, and so many other twisted things that is making this whole story mind blowing....pay attention, it's just beginning to come out in the news media's investigative reporting tonight.....

People are angry at Trump because we believe he's paid no taxes for 20 years or more. Also he's been GIVEN MONEY, what was it? $800 million?

Forum List

Back