Liberals Shocked To Find the Right Starting To Hate Them Back

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Liberals Are Shocked To Find We’re Starting To Hate Them Right Back

I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care. Our ability to care is a finite resource, and, in the vast scheme of things, millions of us have chosen to devote exactly none of it toward caring enough to engage in fussy self-flagellation because of what happened to Slappy La Brokenshades.

Sorry, not sorry.

And that’s not a good thing, not by any measure, but it is a real thing. Liberals have chosen to coarsen our culture. Their validation and encouragement of raw hate, their flouting of laws (Hi leakers! Hi Hillary!) and their utter refusal to accept democratic outcomes they disapprove of have consequences. What is itself so surprising is how liberals and their media rentboyz are so surprised to find that we normals are beginning to feel about them the way they feel about us – and that we’re starting to act on it. If you hate us, guess what?

Poor little Snowflakes!

I've hated liberalism my entire adult life. I knew then that it was a corrupt feel good worthless ideology. I didn't know how to put it into words but I knew it had a corrosive effect on people's minds. Liberalism prevents the maturing process. You get older but no wiser.

I guess Willow does not know that the Left and the Right have hated each other a long time.

From the recording, it sounds like the punk had it coming.

I hope to see more reporters treated the way they deserve.

If I was on the jury, I would NEVER vote to convict the guy.

I hate the left with every fiber of my being. I'd just as soon knock a snowflakes teeth out than have to listen to them, and this isn't new. I've hated them for decades. They are the filth of society. If you're a pervert, an illegal, corrupt, a marxist, an anarchist, immoral, hate Christians, hate America, on and on, you name it, the democrat party wants you. They suck, they're disgusting, and I have no use for them.

I guess Willow does not know that the Left and the Right have hated each other a long time.
You are correct. For most of my life I thought we were in this together, I was dead wrong.
I remember my coach in HS football a long time ago taking about the fascist conservatives in our town's council and on the school board. The right happily returned the favor.

Liberals Shocked To Find the Right Starting To Hate Them Back

The liberals who are so shocked have merely had an epiphany that's terminated their naivete about the right's animus toward them.

I hate the left with every fiber of my being. I'd just as soon knock a snowflakes teeth out than have to listen to them, and this isn't new. I've hated them for decades. They are the filth of society. If you're a pervert, an illegal, corrupt, a marxist, an anarchist, immoral, hate Christians, hate America, on and on, you name it, the democrat party wants you. They suck, they're disgusting, and I have no use for them.

always good to throw in that religious imagery kookery huh

well your America is dead, gone kaput and a better America is being born
:bye1:

Last edited:
what i find amusing is conservatives control it all and still whine lol ...seems they hate each other more than liberals

Liberals Are Shocked To Find We’re Starting To Hate Them Right Back

I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care. Our ability to care is a finite resource, and, in the vast scheme of things, millions of us have chosen to devote exactly none of it toward caring enough to engage in fussy self-flagellation because of what happened to Slappy La Brokenshades.

Sorry, not sorry.

And that’s not a good thing, not by any measure, but it is a real thing. Liberals have chosen to coarsen our culture. Their validation and encouragement of raw hate, their flouting of laws (Hi leakers! Hi Hillary!) and their utter refusal to accept democratic outcomes they disapprove of have consequences. What is itself so surprising is how liberals and their media rentboyz are so surprised to find that we normals are beginning to feel about them the way they feel about us – and that we’re starting to act on it. If you hate us, guess what?

Poor little Snowflakes!

Gooood, the hate is swelling inside you. So you think it's ok for a politician to get violent with a journalist. It goes directly against the 1st amendment, freedom of the press.

Probably good for you to check the level of hatred directed at Democrats in office the last 8 years. Don't like the blowback? Tough shit. Suck it up snowflake.

tell us again 007 how you shook the hand of a murderer and it was a proud moment?

tell us how electing a non christian and his paid for wife...reflects the values of americans? tell me again how this man who didnt serve and mocks vets......is a great american?

Look cocksucks, I don't hate you, I merely hold you in utter contempt for your bigotry, willful ignorance, and complete lack of ethic and morality. You are like the ten year old bully in the school yard, bitching because the rest of the kids don't like him.

You have the Executive, the Senate, and the House, and you cannot get a Goddamned thing done. What a bunch of worthless bumblers.

And the progtard melt down continues, showing us all just how truly vile these shit stains are.

You are correct. For most of my life I thought we were in this together, I was dead wrong.

Actually we were in many ways, until the Democrats removed their masks following the 2000 electoral loss and revealed themselves to be the next open enemy of the United States. They nearly succeeded in their quest to "fundamentally transform the United States of America", but have now been set back a half century with the election of Trump.

They fully expected to have Hillary finish the job, and now they just don't know what to do, other than create fantastical conspiracies and send their mindless minions into the streets. Their "Resistance Summer" will produce increased resistance from their opponents. It will be interesting to see where that goes.

Forum List

Back