🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIBERALS SIGN PETITION TO IMPOSE 10% “MALE PRIVILEGE TAX”

How's that going to work out for Men of Color and Gay-LBGT Men? Will they get exemptions?

Why stop there? We can have a gradually inclined tax. The more manly you are the higher the tax. Dick size could be a good judge. For example, Obama would be taxed the hardest because he is the biggest dick in the world.

Why stop there? We can have a gradually inclined tax. The more manly you are the higher the tax. Dick size could be a good judge. For example, Obama would be taxed the hardest because he is the biggest dick in the world.

I meant he has the biggest dick in the world not he is the biggest in the world. They are both true but only one is appropriate.

I meant he has the biggest dick in the world not he is the biggest in the world. They are both true but only one is appropriate.

Sounds like experience speaking, so you're the one.

You don't need to tax men more.

Just pay women what men are paid.

Or even better yet, what an employer and employee negotiate as compensation for employment is nobody's fucking business except for the two of them regardless of whether they are male or female. Imagine that.

A little bit of laughter for the day.

These people are the future of the country, God help us.

Mostly they are just nice people trying to do something for the man. Stupid but nice. Listen to the other video I posted in this thread, now in that one there truly is a stupid biach speaking.

Sorry, I could deal with the whining more than 9 minutes, I do however feel really sorry for her surely pussyfied son.

Last edited:
(joke)
Hey, What about Women privileges?

They all get treated like they are on their cycles, seldom pay for dates, and dictates when to have sex!!

In fact, women are treated better than men by the law!! They can escape traffic tickets, usually win child custody, and most likely to be acquitted in comparison to men that perform the same crimes.

Hell, there are even programs for prostitutes that focus squarely on women!! Male prostitutes can't survive without selling themselves to men, but women can without ever having sex with another woman.

Women privilege dominate this society. What women want, they can nag and get it. Want the vote? they nagged and they got it!! Want to fight combat? They nagged, they got it! Now they want higher pay, so they are currently nagging for it. And we men already know they will get it!!

At some point, we men need to take back our balls from women!! We need to loosen the vice grip women have on our 'nads and slip it out of their hands before we permanently lose them!! We nee

Oh damn. She read it.

(joke)
Hey, What about Women privileges?

They all get treated like they are on their cycles, seldom pay for dates, and dictates when to have sex!!

In fact, women are treated better than men by the law!! They can escape traffic tickets, usually win child custody, and most likely to be acquitted in comparison to men that perform the same crimes.

Hell, there are even programs for prostitutes that focus squarely on women!! Male prostitutes can't survive without selling themselves to men, but women can without ever having sex with another woman.

Women privilege dominate this society. What women want, they can nag and get it. Want the vote? they nagged and they got it!! Want to fight combat? They nagged, they got it! Now they want higher pay, so they are currently nagging for it. And we men already know they will get it!!

At some point, we men need to take back our balls from women!! We need to loosen the vice grip women have on our 'nads and slip it out of their hands before we permanently lose them!! We nee

Oh damn. She read it.
Wow.

I've seen a lot of his petition videos. People will sign almost anything.

A little bit of laughter for the day.

These people are the future of the country, God help us.

Mostly they are just nice people trying to do something for the man. Stupid but nice. Listen to the other video I posted in this thread, now in that one there truly is a stupid biach speaking.

Sorry, I could deal with the whining more than 9 minutes, I do however feel really sorry for her surely pussyfied son.

I didn't think I could make it through the whole, I am a very successful woman victim BS. Another young man who is going to be ruined by a feminist. I made it through because a beat down by a guy with a British accent is so damn funny, at least too me.

Forum List

Back