Liberals sure do love to disguise their immorality under the veil of "tolerance"

I am. It is camping holiday weekend! Cheers!
Oh my!

23324_original.gif

giphy.gif

And I bet you will be defending the issue of lowering the age of consent to 14 like the UK liberals are trying to push through on behalf of the queers.........and you will be using that same pathetic argument of "hate" to push it. Sorry, Clayton...it's not going to sway the masses at all.

why do you people always fall back on age of consent when it comes to gays like it's the same thing

It's not "da gubermint"s job to tell or teach my kids what is "acceptable"...that is not their role anymore than it is their role to teach them about religion. That is the role of the parents.....case closed and it is not open for any kind of debate....PERIOD.

I think the government should strive for a more educated and cooperative society, teaching kids about homosexuality is a good step forward.
Even if we didn't teach them acceptance and just taught them how homosexuality occurs naturally you people would probably still be complaining, lol.

It's everyone's business what is taught in public schools to CHILDREN

Why is it wrong, exactly? I don't really think you care about the children, I just think you don't want your (bigoted) sensitivities challenged. You can't even explain how it's unnatural (which it isn't).
Why is cancer wrong? Why is retardation wrong. Both are bad for & on the human condition. And I already explained how it is unnatural. Your asshole has ONE biological & natural function. Are you gonna teach 4th graders about butt plugs too? How bout other sex toys?
You all are so busy teaching nonsensical bullshit that we're graduating generations that can't even read properly or count change from a register.

Cancer and mental disabilities are wrong because we perceive them as wrong because they harm us as humans. That doesn't affect whether or not they naturally occur, because they do. Mental disabilities are mutations and cancer comes from a variety of factors.

Do you just assume homosexuality is only about anal sex and gross stuff? Your view is so shallow and uneducated, you are laughable.
The only thing I assume is that homosexuality & all the other bullshit you all are pedaling to our children is a biological defect just like retardation or cancer and should be treated as such not promoted.
What you assume is ignorant, bigoted, and wrong.

No one is ‘pedaling’ anything to anyone.

Teaching children to not hate is perfectly appropriate, teaching children to reject ignorance and unwarranted fear is perfectly appropriate – things you clearly were not taught.

Defend this perverted behavior, Clayton.......

If they are allowing queers to come into grade schools and preaching how queerness is a natural and normal thing? Then "yes"........they are being inappropriate". and I would never allow it to be taught to my children...EVER.

How can someone possibly be this thick? How many times does one need to assert that homosexuality is not a doctrine that needs to be preached before it gets through your skull that it's a preference

How can someone be so thick that you think homosexuality is only about sexual acts

How can someone be so unjustified in thinking homosexuality is inappropriate yet still be so confident in thinking it and repeating it constantly?

How can someone see a drag queen and immediately assume that represents the LGBT community

How are you this...dumb?

You really are proving the homosexuality detractor's side awfully mature. I mean, you could have thought of a rebuttal or maybe gotten together some evidence to argue against my position, but nope, you took the low route and went for the easiest, lowest common denominator response. Good job.

Calling others bigots does not nullify your deviant immoral behavior.

Calling liberals deviants doesn't nullify your bigotry.
You clearly don't understand the point of the thread. Your proclivity for unnatural behavior is DISGUSTING. Bigotry is not calling you out for your filthy lifestyle. That's called telling it like it is. The poop schute was made for EXCRETION not induction. It's unnatural & unhealthy. Teaching kids there is no difference between filthy behavior & appropriate behavior is even worse.

If you would wipe your ass every once in a while it wouldn't be so nasty.

And I bet you will be defending the issue of lowering the age of consent to 14 like the UK liberals are trying to push through on behalf of the queers.........and you will be using that same pathetic argument of "hate" to push it. Sorry, Clayton...it's not going to sway the masses at all.

why do you people always fall back on age of consent when it comes to gays like it's the same thing

It's not "da gubermint"s job to tell or teach my kids what is "acceptable"...that is not their role anymore than it is their role to teach them about religion. That is the role of the parents.....case closed and it is not open for any kind of debate....PERIOD.

I think the government should strive for a more educated and cooperative society, teaching kids about homosexuality is a good step forward.
Even if we didn't teach them acceptance and just taught them how homosexuality occurs naturally you people would probably still be complaining, lol.

"Da gubermint" has no business teaching children about sexuality PERIOD and especially when it comes to grade school aged children and only a perverted POS like you would be on board with it. I would never stand by and allow it and thank God there are parents that are standing up and being heard. You want to teach YOUR children that queerness is normal? Knock yourself out but you and your kind do not have the right to push your ideals off on MY children....get it?

It's everyone's business what is taught in public schools to CHILDREN

Why is it wrong, exactly? I don't really think you care about the children, I just think you don't want your (bigoted) sensitivities challenged. You can't even explain how it's unnatural (which it isn't).
Why is cancer wrong? Why is retardation wrong. Both are bad for & on the human condition. And I already explained how it is unnatural. Your asshole has ONE biological & natural function. Are you gonna teach 4th graders about butt plugs too? How bout other sex toys?
You all are so busy teaching nonsensical bullshit that we're graduating generations that can't even read properly or count change from a register.

Is the 4th grade when you first learned about butt plugs?

"Da gubermint" has no business teaching children about sexuality PERIOD and especially when it comes to grade school aged children and only a perverted POS like you would be on board with it. I would never stand by and allow it and thank God there are parents that are standing up and being heard. You want to teach YOUR children that queerness is normal? Knock yourself out but you and your kind do not have the right to push your ideals off on MY children....get it?

Ah, so you're religious? That's what I assume by your god comment. That explains why you're so afraid of sexuality yet constantly constantly constantly talk about it like it's your favourite thing.

POS? ....point of sale? Do you still see homosexuality as a doctrine of sex? Do you think it threatens your religion and that your kids will magically turn gay? Do you think it is exclusively about physical sexual acts? It's not about fucking advertising and turning people gay it's about creating an intelligent and cooperative society. Teaching your kids that certain groups of people, no matter how harmless are weird, gross, wrong, perverted, taboo and giving incorrect information about them does literally the exact opposite. You are a bigot, get it?

Last edited:

Ah, so you're religious? That's what I assume by your god comment. That explains why you're so afraid of sexuality yet constantly constantly constantly talk about it like it's your favourite thing.

POS? ....point of sale? Do you still see homosexuality as a doctrine of sex? Do you think it threatens your religion and that your kids will magically turn gay? Do you think it is exclusively about physical sexual acts? It's not about fucking advertising and turning people gay it's about creating an intelligent and cooperative society. Teaching your kids that certain groups of people, no matter how harmless are weird, gross, wrong, perverted, taboo and giving incorrect information about them does literally the exact opposite. You are a bigot, get it?

Children of grade school age do not need to be exposed to anything having to do with sexuality and especially "taught" to them by the public school system....why is that a concept that is so hard for you to grasp? You do not get to decide for my kids what is "acceptable" when it comes to morality...get it now?

Children of grade school age do not need to be exposed to anything having to do with sexuality and especially "taught" to them by the public school system....why is that a concept that is so hard for you to grasp? You do not get to decide for my kids what is "acceptable" when it comes to morality...get it now?

Really now? I don't suppose you'd be saying this if these kids were being exposed to traditional relationships. If little kids were being shown a picture of a man and a woman kissing it would be fine, but I guarantee you if I proposed a picture of two men kissing you'd flip out.

I do agree with you that the sexual aspects of both straight and homosexual relationships should be reserved for older grades and/or early on in high school, but you're still failing to grasp that much like straight relationships, homosexual relationships are beyond shallow sex. As long as you can't get that idea out of your head and fully come to grips with the nature of a gay relationship you will never understand and always be a bigot.

Are you proposing homosexuality is morally unacceptable? I can't imagine how teaching them that this harmless and natural thing is wrong is teaching good morals.

Really now? I don't suppose you'd be saying this if these kids were being exposed to traditional relationships. If little kids were being shown a picture of a man and a woman kissing it would be fine, but I guarantee you if I proposed a picture of two men kissing you'd flip out.

I do agree with you that the sexual aspects of both straight and homosexual relationships should be reserved for older grades and/or early on in high school, but you're still failing to grasp that much like straight relationships, homosexual relationships are beyond shallow sex. As long as you can't get that stupid bigoted idea out of your head and fully come to grips with the nature of a gay relationship you will never understand and always be a bigot.

Are you proposing homosexuality is morally unacceptable? I can't imagine how teaching them that this harmless and natural thing is wrong is teaching good morals.

I wasn't exposed to anything sexual "straight or queer" during my entire time in school because it wasn't part of the curriculum nor should have it have been because that isn't the reason for education.You simply don't "get it" that it's not the job of "da gubermint" to teach children morality...that is the job of the parents. I have no problem with you being a fan of the faglet...knock yourself out about it. I will reserve my 1st amendment right to say that I disagree and will speak out against having it taught in schools.

I wasn't exposed to anything sexual "straight or queer" during my entire time in school because it wasn't part of the curriculum nor should have it have been because that isn't the reason for education.You simply don't "get it" that it's not the job of "da gubermint" to teach children morality...that is the job of the parents. I have no problem with you being a fan of the faglet...knock yourself out about it. I will reserve my 1st amendment right to say that I disagree and will speak out against having it taught in schools.

Of course you resort to calling fag, or are you just extremely old and not realize the weight behind that term under this context?

Sexual education should be part of a curriculum, it's a very important subject for kids approaching their teens to understand, and it wouldn't hurt to mention homosexual relationships in such a course. This doesn't have anything to do with what they should think about them, too, it's a mention and an explanation on how they come to be so kids can get the facts draw their own conclusions. Or is an entirely non biased approach still not enough for you, if you can even handle sex ed at all?

And again, I don't see how letting kids be ignorant and teaching them to find homosexuality is wrong is teaching them good morals. Teaching to hate another for merely existing can't be good in any context.

Of course you resort to calling fag, or are you just extremely old and not realize the weight behind that term under this context?

Sexual education should be part of a curriculum, it's a very important subject for kids approaching their teens to understand, and it wouldn't hurt to mention homosexual relationships in such a course. This doesn't have anything to do with what they should think about them, too, it's a mention and an explanation on how they come to be so kids can get the facts draw their own conclusions. Or is an entirely non biased approach still not enough for you, if you can even handle sex ed at all?

And again, I don't see how letting kids be ignorant and teaching them to find homosexuality is wrong is teaching them good morals. Teaching to hate another for merely existing can't be good in any context.

Teaching morality, teaching sex education is not the function of the public school system anymore than it is their responsibility to teach a certain type of religion.....end of story. There is nothing further to discuss. My personal views is that there is nothing natural about the attraction between people of the same gender and nothing you can post will ever change that view and it should not be teached in schools and people are standing up against the practice of doing so and all I can add is "good on them".

Teaching morality, teaching sex education is not the function of the public school system anymore than it is their responsibility to teach a certain type of religion.....end of story. There is nothing further to discuss. My personal views is that there is nothing natural about the attraction between people of the same gender and nothing you can post will ever change that view and it should not be teached in schools and people are standing up against the practice of doing so and all I can add is "good on them".

I didn't say anything about morality, I presented a completely non biased approach that takes morality out of the question, but you still can't handle that, can you? Also, teaching facts isn't the job of schools? What? Teaching facts to children is what they are designed to do. What would you rather happen, kids get a biased viewpoint from their parents? That is not a very viable approach.

You're a bigot that interprets homosexuality as nothing but superficial sexual acts and a religion-like agenda that wants to indoctrinate and turn people gay. There is very little hope for you at this point in time. And if you think it's contradictory to nature then just factually wrong, lol.

I didn't say anything about morality, I presented a completely non biased approach that takes morality out of the question, but you still can't handle that, can you? Also, teaching facts isn't the job of schools? What? Teaching facts to children is what they are designed to do. What would you rather happen, kids get a biased viewpoint from their parents? That is not a very viable approach.

You're a bigot that interprets homosexuality as nothing but superficial sexual acts and a religion-like agenda that wants to indoctrinate and turn people gay. There is very little hope for you at this point in time. And if you think it's contradictory to nature then just factually wrong, lol.

I wear the fact that you think I am a "bigot" like a badge of honor, punkinpuss. Teaching faggotry or the acceptance thereof is not the job or role of the public school system....period.

Forum List

Back