Liberals sure do love to disguise their immorality under the veil of "tolerance"

The only thing I assume is that homosexuality & all the other bullshit you all are pedaling to our children is a biological defect just like retardation or cancer and should be treated as such not promoted.

Homosexuality doesn't actually harm anyone like cancer or have any adverse effects on the person like mental disabilities, though. It really is completely different.

Oh, that of course isn't true. There are MULTIPLE studies that prove that homosexual sex leads to more health issues than heterosexual sex.

BUT , that's a choice Americans are free to make for themselves.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, and like I said it isn't INHERENTLY a bad thing.

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Oh no how horrible. What a horrible issue that faces this nation, them teaching acceptance over these perfectly natural and harmless things.

What does that have to do with this?

Really? You think that first graders need to learn about queerness? Nothing natural or harmless about it and if you think that it is? You are just as sick in the head as those pushing and teaching this.

Life is short......it's no one else's business whom people choose to love.....

Totally agree, but there is no fucking reason that can justify teaching it to children in grade school and attempting to indoctrinate them into it.

It's not "indoctrination".......schoolkids bully those who are considered different.......the victims often kill themselves (my 17 year old daughter has seen 3 kids from her cohort do so).......sexual identity is just another of the many struggles of adolescence........it's hard enough getting to adulthood, we don't need to indulge the primitive superstitions which add to the trauma.

Bullies will bully for any reason whatsoever because that is what they are at the core...and they will use anything even as minute as someone having a chipped tooth in order to fuck with them...that's what they do. Queers are not any different nor are they some protected class and at that age does anyone REALLY know what they will end up being? I say until bullies get their ass kicked by someone that will stand up to them that they will always be that way. Using queerness indoctrination is nothing but a means in order to gain acceptance and push an agenda which ISN'T the role of public education...never has been nor should it ever be and I would NEVER stand for my kids to be taught that homosexuality was "normal" at a school in which my tax dollars pay for anymore than you would stand for prayer being allowed in school....see? It goes both ways. Teach the kids how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Teach them how to read and write...teach them about the REAL history of this country...the good and the bad. Give them the basics of science, teach them geography and even a foreign language if that is their choice....but social engineering has NO place in taxpayer funded schools....none, nada, zilch.

The only thing I assume is that homosexuality & all the other bullshit you all are pedaling to our children is a biological defect just like retardation or cancer and should be treated as such not promoted.

Homosexuality doesn't actually harm anyone like cancer or have any adverse effects on the person like mental disabilities, though. It really is completely different.

Oh, that of course isn't true. There are MULTIPLE studies that prove that homosexual sex leads to more health issues than heterosexual sex.

BUT , that's a choice Americans are free to make for themselves.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, and like I said it isn't INHERENTLY a bad thing.

OF COURSE it is a choice, and who cares if they choose to be gay? There isn't even a reason to pretend it's not a choice.

Bullies will bully for any reason whatsoever because that is what they are at the core...and they will use anything even as minute as someone having a chipped tooth in order to fuck with them...that's what they do. Queers are not any different nor are they some protected class and at that age does anyone REALLY know what they will end up being? I say until bullies get their ass kicked by someone that will stand up to them that they will always be that way. Using queerness indoctrination is nothing but a means in order to gain acceptance and push an agenda which ISN'T the role of public education...never has been nor should it ever be and I would NEVER stand for my kids to be taught that homosexuality was "normal" at a school in which my tax dollars pay for anymore than you would stand for prayer being allowed in school....see? It goes both ways. Teach the kids how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Teach them how to read and write...teach them about the REAL history of this country...the good and the bad. Give them the basics of science, teach them geography and even a foreign language if that is their choice....but social engineering has NO place in taxpayer funded schools....none, nada, zilch.

what indoctrination?

LGBTQ has been using an offshoot called "GLSEN" that has been going to schools pushing the homosexual and transgendered agenda AND the Common Core curriculum has pieces in place to teach homosexuality as normal and using homosexuals in examples during teaching and I have a real BIG time problem with that...get it now?

Oh no how horrible. What a horrible issue that faces this nation, them teaching acceptance over these perfectly natural and harmless things.

What does that have to do with this?

Really? You think that first graders need to learn about queerness? Nothing natural or harmless about it and if you think that it is? You are just as sick in the head as those pushing and teaching this.

How is teaching kids about the existence and acceptance of homosexuality early? Is it because you're piss scared of the off chance some kids might turn out gay themselves later in life and will be able to come to terms with it easier?

It is not the role nor is it the responsibility of the state to teach MY children about morality anymore than it is for them to allow religion into the schools, get it?

What does that have to do with teaching kids acceptance and helping them develop into rational, cooperative people? Again, are you just terrified of the thought of kids not having an agonizing experience coming to terms with being gay or do you just not want your views challenged?

You HONESTLY believe that grade school aged kids should grasp the concepts of homosexuality and be taught how "normal and natural" it is????? How do you feel about grade school children being taught the saving grace of Jesus Christ on the taxpayer dime?

what indoctrination?

By having the GLSEN crew come in and preach about homosexuality...that is "indoctrination" and it has no place in the public schools.

You HONESTLY believe that grade school aged kids should grasp the concepts of homosexuality and be taught how "normal and natural" it is????? How do you feel about grade school children being taught the saving grace of Jesus Christ on the taxpayer dime?

Yes. It's a form of love just like straight relationships that naturally occurs.

Teaching a religion is different because it tells you to believe certain things and to think a certain way, the purpose of education is to give you the facts and school would ideally be giving kids the facts on homosexuality.

It's everyone's business what is taught in public schools to CHILDREN

Why is it wrong, exactly? I don't really think you care about the children, I just think you don't want your (bigoted) sensitivities challenged. You can't even explain how it's unnatural (which it isn't).
Why is cancer wrong? Why is retardation wrong. Both are bad for & on the human condition. And I already explained how it is unnatural. Your asshole has ONE biological & natural function. Are you gonna teach 4th graders about butt plugs too? How bout other sex toys?
You all are so busy teaching nonsensical bullshit that we're graduating generations that can't even read properly or count change from a register.

Cancer and mental disabilities are wrong because we perceive them as wrong because they harm us as humans. That doesn't affect whether or not they naturally occur, because they do. Mental disabilities are mutations and cancer comes from a variety of factors.

Do you just assume homosexuality is only about anal sex and gross stuff? Your view is so shallow and uneducated, you are laughable.
So we shun the retarded and cancer stricken?

I'm not watching your cartoon. I've heard it all.

Gay is a choice. PERIOD

you do realize you basically just admitted to not wanting to hear any contradicting ideas that might invalidate your pre-established beliefs. You are giving me the impression you think there is everything to know about homosexuality, you are scared of being wrong

what you just said sounds exactly like a satire of what an ignoramus would say

Yes. It's a form of love just like straight relationships that naturally occurs.

Teaching a religion is different because it tells you to believe certain things and to think a certain way, the purpose of education is to give you the facts and school would ideally be giving kids the facts on homosexuality.

Pedophilia is a form of love to pedophiles.....is that right as well? Queers have a higher rate of STDs and a higher death rate...is that something that you believe should be taught in schools as well? Should grade school aged kids be taught that homosexuals are more prone to venereal diseases because they have more sexual partners? I mean seriously..... lets put it all out there. Why don't we show them some films on what type of diseases promiscuous homosexuals get and along with the straights that have multiple sex partners....are you fine with that?

It's everyone's business what is taught in public schools to CHILDREN

Why is it wrong, exactly? I don't really think you care about the children, I just think you don't want your (bigoted) sensitivities challenged. You can't even explain how it's unnatural (which it isn't).
Why is cancer wrong? Why is retardation wrong. Both are bad for & on the human condition. And I already explained how it is unnatural. Your asshole has ONE biological & natural function. Are you gonna teach 4th graders about butt plugs too? How bout other sex toys?
You all are so busy teaching nonsensical bullshit that we're graduating generations that can't even read properly or count change from a register.

Cancer and mental disabilities are wrong because we perceive them as wrong because they harm us as humans. That doesn't affect whether or not they naturally occur, because they do. Mental disabilities are mutations and cancer comes from a variety of factors.

Do you just assume homosexuality is only about anal sex and gross stuff? Your view is so shallow and uneducated, you are laughable.

I shun retards but I refer to them as "leftards".......cancer victims? Nope...not at all.

Gay is a choice. PERIOD

you do realize you basically just admitted to not wanting to hear any contradicting ideas that might invalidate your pre-established beliefs. You are giving me the impression you think there is everything to know about homosexuality, you are scared of being wrong

Learn to read, what I wrote was that I have seen every bit of "evidence" that your silly cartoon could possibly contain.

You and I both know that you have zero proof that anyone is born gay. Likewise we can't actually prove it's a choice either, but given the evidence I'm fairly content with stating that it is a choice.

The FACT is that we are biological machines created to procreate and the only times that doesn't happen are when there are genetic defects which prevent procreation, OR a choice is made not to procreate (actually there is a third way, some sort of accident, but we'll leave that out for purposes of this discussion)

So , you contend that it isn't a choice, are you therefor contending that gays have a genetic defect?

I shun retards but I refer to them as "leftards".......cancer victims? Nope...not at all.
You shun yourself?

Pedophilia is a form of love to pedophiles.....is that right as well? Queers have a higher rate of STDs and a higher death rate...is that something that you believe should be taught in schools as well? Should grade school aged kids be taught that homosexuals are more prone to venereal diseases because they have more sexual partners? I mean seriously..... lets put it all out there. Why don't we show them some films on what type of diseases promiscuous homosexuals get and along with the straights that have multiple sex partners....are you fine with that?

Pedophilia tends to harm children as well as defies laws of consent, it's wrong. The things relating to diseases and sexual activity should be reserved for older grades where it is appropriate, but there is no harm in teaching kids to be accepting of gays early on.

You also assume gays inherently have a ton of sexual partners. Seriously, what is with homosexuality's detractors and OBSESSING over the sex?

Gay is a choice. PERIOD

Learn to read, what I wrote was that I have seen every bit of "evidence" that your silly cartoon could possibly contain.

You and I both know that you have zero proof that anyone is born gay. Likewise we can't actually prove it's a choice either, but given the evidence I'm fairly content with stating that it is a choice.

The FACT is that we are biological machines created to procreate and the only times that doesn't happen are when there are genetic defects which prevent procreation, OR a choice is made not to procreate (actually there is a third way, some sort of accident, but we'll leave that out for purposes of this discussion)

So , you contend that it isn't a choice, are you therefor contending that gays have a genetic defect?

There was scientific evidence and citations in the cartoon. But you didn't even watch the cartoon so can you claim to know you know the contents of the cartoon?

If you want something more personal why don't you go meet with actual gays, learn about their experiences and dare to tell them their sexuality is a choice? I guarantee you they will disagree with that sentiment. Then again you are a person who has personally shut down anything that might contradict what you already think, so meeting actual gays might not even help.

If cartoons aren't your style then you can read this article.
Is Homosexuality a Choice?

Pedophilia tends to harm children as well as defies laws of consent, it's wrong. The things relating to diseases and sexual activity should be reserved for older grades where it is appropriate, but there is no harm in teaching kids to be accepting of gays early on.

You also assume gays inherently have a ton of sexual partners. Seriously, what is with homosexuality's detractors and OBSESSING over the sex?
OF COURSE There is harm

A) It's MY decision on whether my child even knows what a gay is, as it is for every parent. What if a teacher decided that 2nd grade was an appropriate time to start teaching children that Santa Claus is make believe ?

B) That isn't a school's job. School's can't even be successful at what they are SUPPOSED to be teaching kids, and you want them in charge of more?

Gay is a choice. PERIOD

There was scientific evidence and citations in the cartoon. But you didn't even watch the cartoon so can you claim to know you know the contents of the cartoon?

If you want something more personal why don't you go meet with actual gays, learn about their experiences and dare to tell them their sexuality is a choice? I guarantee you they will disagree with that sentiment. Then again you are a person who has personally shut down anything that might contradict what you already think, so meeting actual gays might not even help.

If cartoons aren't your style then you can read this article.
Is Homosexuality a Choice?

I know gay people. Quite a few actually, and the answer to "did you choose to be gay" is not nearly as unanimous as you claim it is.

You want to be a pervert, that's your right, but don't be trying to teach my kids that your perversion is normal and good.

I know gay people. Quite a few actually, and the answer to "did you choose to be gay" is not nearly as unanimous as you claim it is.

You want to be a pervert, that's your right, but don't be trying to teach my kids that your perversion is normal and good.

You are an ignoramus. Homosexuality is NOT synonymous with perversion, why don't you actually go educate yourself on what it actually is? How behind on the times are you? jesus fuckin' christ, no wonder you don't want to learn anything. If you did your entire view would shatter and you'd be uncomfortable.

I dare you to go walk up to some gay people and allies and tell them their sexuality is a choice and that they're inherently perverts and see how well you fare.

How can you be this silly? Instead of being an uneducated (buzzword time) bigot, why not actually be open to being educated and getting to know some homosexuals before you just close your mind off forever and deem them all perverts who are choosing to be perverted.

OF COURSE There is harm

A) It's MY decision on whether my child even knows what a gay is, as it is for every parent. What if a teacher decided that 2nd grade was an appropriate time to start teaching children that Santa Claus is make believe ?

B) That isn't a school's job. School's can't even be successful at what they are SUPPOSED to be teaching kids, and you want them in charge of more?

You can also choose to have your child hear about plenty of things, like science, math and english. If you don't want em learning then don't put em in school.

Forum List

Back