Liberals Using Phony Heat Dome to Push Globing Warming Lie

I sure do wish that republicans would learn the difference between whether and climate, but it seems to be above their pay grade.

Indeed weather events are not a measure of the global climate

Then how come the cult of the watermelons scream its global warming every time theirs a heatwave or drought somewhere ?

if theyre so smart you would think they wouldn't ....but yet they do

WHy are they so dishonest and stupid ?

wait never mind I know why
Cause the issue is never the issue

Maybe it is because they are like me, and lived in New Orleans, which is disappearing due to rising sea levels.

typical low iq nazi rat progressive
cant answer a simple question

ILL ask it again

If weather events dont have anything to do with the larger global climate why do stupid low iq progressives point to heatwave ...droughts...rising sea levels as proof of man made global warming ...
the people and leaders who push this shit and your much much smarter betters that think youre a useful idiot ..and theyre right
will even tell you that the man made global warming scam is not really about the environment

Not only are you a moron youre also a sucker

how ya like those facts

And every time it snows somebody creates a thread about how it debunks global warming. :dunno:
How does snow debunk global warming?

Possibly the same way that a Summer day proves it.
Hows that?

As in, not at all.

If you're going to complain that cold weather doesn't disprove the AGW hypothesis, they you have no right to boast that hot weather proves it.

If weather is weather, that goes for cold and hot weather.

And every time it snows somebody creates a thread about how it debunks global warming. :dunno:

Hows that?

As in, not at all.

If you're going to complain that cold weather doesn't disprove the AGW hypothesis, they you have no right to boast that hot weather proves it.

One storm or one day is statistically insignificant.... you understand that right?

Hows that?

As in, not at all.

One storm or one day is statistically insignificant.... you understand that right?

I believe that was my point.

I sure do wish that republicans would learn the difference between whether and climate, but it seems to be above their pay grade.

Then how come the cult of the watermelons scream its global warming every time theirs a heatwave or drought somewhere ?

Maybe it is because they are like me, and lived in New Orleans, which is disappearing due to rising sea levels.

ILL ask it again

If weather events dont have anything to do with the larger global climate why do stupid low iq progressives point to heatwave ...droughts...rising sea levels as proof of man made global warming ...
the people and leaders who push this shit and your much much smarter betters that think youre a useful idiot ..and theyre right
will even tell you that the man made global warming scam is not really about the environment

how ya like those facts

Really, you should take comfort in the fact that there is always a place for people who deny science, so you will have a peer group with whom you can relate. Hell, even the Flat Earth Society gives shelter to the science impaired. I am sure that you have absolute proof the Al Gore is at the head of a giant conspiracy to somehow take away your 4 wheel ATM, and I am not going to burst that bubble of your imagination.

ILL ask it again

how ya like those facts

Really, you should take comfort in the fact that there is always a place for people who deny science, so you will have a peer group with whom you can relate. Hell, even the Flat Earth Society gives shelter to the science impaired. I am sure that you have absolute proof the Al Gore is at the head of a giant conspiracy to somehow take away your 4 wheel ATM, and I am not going to burst that bubble of your imagination.

Im a science denier ?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
youre a simpleton aint cha

just like the people who lie to you about man made global warming think you are

Still cant answer the simple quetion
its because you really are stupid

New Orleans has ALWAYS been below sea Level you dumb ass.

And the Indians living in the area told the Europeans it was a stupid place to build a village.

If AGW was real then the environmental wackos wouldn't have to fabricate data and their predictions would not always fail to happen.

Forum List

Back