Liberals want to turn YOUR CITY INTO SAN FRANCISCO. (video)

You know, I saw some Commifornia license plates this weekend here in my beloved Texas. Both vehicles were filled with shit-eating rodents that would suck off Beta or Mullah Barry in a heartbeat. It's heart-breaking. I'm not going to stand for this. Period.

Your information is so WRONG. But that is conservatism. It is repukes that are leaving as they can not survive on welfare money here. And they are just not welcome most everywhere in the state.

Your information is so WRONG. But that is conservatism. It is repukes that are leaving as they can not survive on welfare money here. And they are just not welcome most everywhere in the state.

Simply not true.You are straight up lying.Colorado is blue now because of left wing lunatics moving to Colorado. It’s happening in Florida and Texas as well. Lots fo stuff doesn’t left wind assholes from the Northeast are moving to Florida.

Do you have anything to back up your claims?

Yep, not everyone wants to invest in a pressure washer to make the big bucks cleaning up after liberals...dumbass.

Stealing anything under $1000 is just a citation?

What kind of stupid left wing bullshit is that?

You can run out of a store with 2 xboxes and you get a ticket?

Fucking San Fran.

Median income in SF isn’t $96k. There’s a downside to that successe. High cost of living drives up homelessness .

Median income in SF isn’t $96k. There’s a downside to that successe. High cost of living drives up homelessness .

So you're saying if housing were more reasonable, say about $300,000, these folks wouldn't be doing drugs and crapping in the streets?

You are completely and totally full of pure shit. I live in California, although no longer in the bay area and I know for first hand fact what's what here. My wife cant even get me to visit the south bay (what was silicon valley) anymore. I want no part of the shit hole.

This is a great expose by Tucker on what a fucking shithole San Francisco has become.

Liberals are fleeing California and they are coming to fuck up your town because they are really really dumb.

Everything Democrats touch..turns to shit.

You are completely and totally full of pure shit. I live in California, although no longer in the bay area and I know for first hand fact what's what here. My wife cant even get me to visit the south bay (what was silicon valley) anymore. I want no part of the shit hole.
I am so happy you won't come up to our standards of class. Cons are exiting the state not liberals.

So you're saying if housing were more reasonable, say about $300,000, these folks wouldn't be doing drugs and crapping in the streets?
Some would but I hope most wouldn't.

Sure, most look quite ambitious as they're laying crumpled over on the sidewalk.

Yep, not everyone wants to invest in a pressure washer to make the big bucks cleaning up after liberals...dumbass.
It is conservatives who are living and shitting in the streets of SF. A pressure washer is not needed as the city cleans the sidewalks every day in some parts.

It is conservatives who are living and shitting in the streets of SF. A pressure washer is not needed as the city cleans the sidewalks every day in some parts.

Explain that one to those that pulled their convention business out of SF.

How do you know they are conservative?

I don’t think they are political at all, mostly drug addicts and mentally ill people and some people who just don’t want to be part of society.

San Fran’s liberal policies are an utter failure. How can it even be debated when your city of overrrun by used needles and human shit?

It’s amazing how liberals call out conservative policies, yet nearly every municipality that is strictly run by liberals are absolute shitholes. San Fran and LA LITERALLY.

Liberal policies get you this.

poop.jpg

Just ridiculous.

They can't be cleaning it up. It would ruin the path of their poop maps.

Forum List

Back