"Liberation of Iraq" or "INVASION of Iraq" caused 3,000 soldiers deaths!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Liberation of Iraq was officially over after six weeks of military fighting between Saddam and the Coalition of the Willing".
But because the MSM consistently bashed Bush, called the war an "Invasion" rather then "Liberation" the perception was formed by the world Bush/USA were bad people... evil people people that wanted to "INVADE" a country of 28 million the conflict was prolonged and 3,000 more troops killed.

NOTE also the gross myth that 100,000 Iraqis were KILLED by the USA in the "invasion"!
WRONG.. 14,000 at most killed not on purpose as the Terrorists did but as people most often USED by terrorists as shields in Mosques, schools,etc. and as a result these 86,000 Iraqis killed by their own people and terrorists who didn't care!

So given the daily drumbeat against the "Liberation of Iraq" I did a google search:

Google search has 948,000 results when searching "Iraq Invasion" 1,223 times more then

Google search has 77,500 results searching for "Iraq Liberation"... choice of words give impressions and MOST people's perception COLORED by MSM bias was "INVASION"!

In spite of 28 million people freed from a dictator and his electric drill/tongue cutter sons, and in spite the fact that Saddam by now would have let over 2 million
children starve and who knows what else.. the MSM purposely supported Saddam and were against the Liberation of Iraq.

In spite of the fact the "1991 Cease Fire" contained provisions Saddam agreed to and later broke, the same people that use "Iraq Invasion" evidently don't think the Cease Fire was broken!

So here is the question Do you use the term Invasion or Liberation when describing the freeing of 28 million people and prevention of 2 million kids from starvation?

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

The Jews were liberated from Nazi concentration camps. They asked to be liberated.

Iraq was invaded because they didn't ask to be liberated. In fact, if you look at Iraq's constitution, how is turning Iraq into a twin of Iran, "Liberation"?

Do you realize the terrorists we backing inside Syria have murdered almost 80,000 people now? That is the number I heard the other day I believe. 80,000 people murdered, how many displaced? Do you have any idea on those numbers? This thing is getting worse by the minute. If Obama doesn't leave Syria alone Russia is going to end up hitting the USA. We are headed for a disaster.

How the Iraq War Became a War on Christians | The American Conservative

Shortly after combat operations concluded on May 1, the real conflict began. Amid the chaos and sectarian violence that followed, Iraq’s Christians suffered severe persecution. Neither the military nor the State Department took action to protect them. In October 2003, human rights expert Nina Shea noted that religious freedom and a pluralistic Iraq were not high priorities for the administration, concluding that its “diffidence on religious freedom suggests Washington’s relative indifference to this basic human right.” Shea added, “Washington’s refusal to insist on guarantees of religious freedom threatens to undermine its already difficult task of securing a fully democratic government in Iraq”—more prescience that would be likewise disregarded.

That came from the "American Conservative". More and more conservatives are realizing what an awful thing they did.

How many Christians did Iraq have? A million or a million and a half.

and now?

200,000 maybe? Where did they go. If they were "liberated" by Republicans, where are they now?

Do you realize the terrorists we backing inside Syria have murdered almost 80,000 people now? That is the number I heard the other day I believe. 80,000 people murdered, how many displaced? Do you have any idea on those numbers? This thing is getting worse by the minute. If Obama doesn't leave Syria alone Russia is going to end up hitting the USA. We are headed for a disaster.

It's Republicans like John McCain and Lindsey Graham that are trying to push Obama into getting involved. I wish they'd stop.

The Liberation of Iraq was officially over after six weeks of military fighting between Saddam and the Coalition of the Willing".
But because the MSM consistently bashed Bush, called the war an "Invasion" rather then "Liberation" the perception was formed by the world Bush/USA were bad people... evil people people that wanted to "INVADE" a country of 28 million the conflict was prolonged and 3,000 more troops killed.

Go fuck yourself, you war mongering pig. Why don't you pick up a gun and go over there yourself instead of writing off everyone else's dead children?

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

The Jews were liberated from Nazi concentration camps. They asked to be liberated.

Iraq was invaded because they didn't ask to be liberated. In fact, if you look at Iraq's constitution, how is turning Iraq into a twin of Iran, "Liberation"?

(Please substantiate that statement with a link LIKE I've done below!)

Then maybe you should have told Clinton!!!

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq. It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.
Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was also in Iraqi Kurdistan, and wherever I went the reputation of the American senators preceded me. More than usual, any objection to the war was seen as a direct affront to Kurdish freedom. Nor could I compare Obama favorably to Bush; like the three amigos, most Iraqi Kurds prefer the muscle of a Republican in office. "Obama is a good family man," a local reporter told me. "But I love Bush more. Bush killed Saddam." He shook his fist and said, "I love America!"

Kurds, perhaps more than any group, can attest to the brutality of the Saddam Hussein regime. Under Saddam, years of systematic human rights abuses culminated in the Anfal campaign, during which chemical weapons were used to kill over 50,000 civilians (some reports are much higher). Still today those deaths are vivid in the collective consciousness of Iraqi Kurds, who fret about aggression from future Saddams and covet the strong army and financial independence that could insulate them. The U.S. has been instrumental toward this goal, not just with the no-fly zone and the 2003 invasion, but post-invasion security and nation-building. "I remember that my brother called me from the U.K. when the war was about to start," Ali Kurdistani, a political analyst from Sulaymaniyah, told me. "I told him, 'This is the first time we have heard aircrafts flying over us and haven't been scared. Some people put up the U.S. flag and photos of President Bush."
The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds - Jenna Krajeski - The Atlantic

AND meet the Democrats that supported the removal of Saddam ...
Regime change in Iraq has been official US policy since 1998. The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, signed into law by President Clinton, states:
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

RATHER: This will take years, this may very well take another four, eight, ten years. The world's view of us, in many places with many people, is we just don't have the stomach to stick anything out. Well, we were great during World War II, but this is a new generation, they're all spoiled.

Joseph Wilson, Advisor to John Kerry 2004 Presidential Campaign
In a Los Angeles Times editorial: "A 'Big Cat' With Nothing to Lose" February 6, 2003; Page B17
There is now no incentive for Hussein to comply with the inspectors or to refrain from using weapons of mass destruction to defend himself if the United States comes after him. And he will use them; we should be under no illusion about that."

Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

I get so confused by the rethugs on here.

From what I read; Obama is personally responsible for the deaths of the diplomats and staff in Lybia. Some say he watched their deaths on TV.

But somehow George Bush is not responsible for the deaths of 3000+ American soldiers deaths. Even though George Bush had the final say as to whether we invaded Iraq or not.

How does it work out like that in a rethugs mind? Has rethugs common sense been taken over? By Dick Cheney maybe? Wtf?

Article 2:

(Please substantiate that statement with a link LIKE I've done below!)

Then maybe you should have told Clinton!!!

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling for regime change in Iraq. It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

The bill was sponsored by Representative Benjamin A. Gilman (Republican, NY-20) and co-sponsored by Representative Christopher Cox (Republican, CA-47). The bill was introduced as H.R. 4655 on September 29, 1998. The House of Representatives passed the bill 360 - 38 on October 5, and the Senate passed it with unanimous consent two days later. President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998.
Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was also in Iraqi Kurdistan, and wherever I went the reputation of the American senators preceded me. More than usual, any objection to the war was seen as a direct affront to Kurdish freedom. Nor could I compare Obama favorably to Bush; like the three amigos, most Iraqi Kurds prefer the muscle of a Republican in office. "Obama is a good family man," a local reporter told me. "But I love Bush more. Bush killed Saddam." He shook his fist and said, "I love America!"

Kurds, perhaps more than any group, can attest to the brutality of the Saddam Hussein regime. Under Saddam, years of systematic human rights abuses culminated in the Anfal campaign, during which chemical weapons were used to kill over 50,000 civilians (some reports are much higher). Still today those deaths are vivid in the collective consciousness of Iraqi Kurds, who fret about aggression from future Saddams and covet the strong army and financial independence that could insulate them. The U.S. has been instrumental toward this goal, not just with the no-fly zone and the 2003 invasion, but post-invasion security and nation-building. "I remember that my brother called me from the U.K. when the war was about to start," Ali Kurdistani, a political analyst from Sulaymaniyah, told me. "I told him, 'This is the first time we have heard aircrafts flying over us and haven't been scared. Some people put up the U.S. flag and photos of President Bush."
The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds - Jenna Krajeski - The Atlantic

AND meet the Democrats that supported the removal of Saddam ...
Regime change in Iraq has been official US policy since 1998. The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, signed into law by President Clinton, states:
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

RATHER: This will take years, this may very well take another four, eight, ten years. The world's view of us, in many places with many people, is we just don't have the stomach to stick anything out. Well, we were great during World War II, but this is a new generation, they're all spoiled.

Joseph Wilson, Advisor to John Kerry 2004 Presidential Campaign
In a Los Angeles Times editorial: "A 'Big Cat' With Nothing to Lose" February 6, 2003; Page B17
There is now no incentive for Hussein to comply with the inspectors or to refrain from using weapons of mass destruction to defend himself if the United States comes after him. And he will use them; we should be under no illusion about that."

Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

Clinton didn't invade Iraq. That makes whatever you wrote meaningless.

I get so confused by the rethugs on here.

From what I read; Obama is personally responsible for the deaths of the diplomats and staff in Lybia. Some say he watched their deaths on TV.

But somehow George Bush is not responsible for the deaths of 3000+ American soldiers deaths. Even though George Bush had the final say as to whether we invaded Iraq or not.

How does it work out like that in a rethugs mind? Has rethugs common sense been taken over? By Dick Cheney maybe? Wtf?

Bush is white. That's the difference.

So it is a fact.

People who use the term "Iraq Invasion" are perfectly content with dictators who allow drill bits used on people. With tongues cut out. With 28 million people living in constant fear of the dictator. People that use the Term "Iraq Invasion" are perfectly happy to support a dictator who if still in power today would have allowed 2,073,000 children to starve!
People who use the term "Iraq Invasion" are the type of people that were happy when US troops were killed by the terrorists because after all these people were encouraged when John Kerry called our troops "terrorists". When obama declared our military methodically and systematically using air-raids on villages killing civilians" ALL the Time! Our troops were INVADERS as you people that use that term so disgustingly call the heros that freed 28 million people all the while people like those that called it an "INVASION" were against these 28 million people having the same freedoms!

People who called it an "INVASION" did not want the people of Iraq to enjoy a 900% increase in their living!
People who called it an "INVASION" totally preferred Saddam to stay in power. These people have NO problem with the keeping Saddam doing things like the following to his OWN people...
Maybe those of you that don't enjoy as the people that wanted to keep Saddam in power will enjoy these videos!

Videos that show: Victims of Saddam's regime - SADDAM ATROCITIES
limb amputations - a man's arm is strapped to a board and lopped off,
footage from inside Abu Ghraib prison hospital of amputations of one of nine merchants who had their hands cut off for merely dealing in foreign currency.
tongue amputations - surrounded by several Fedayeen, the men are blindfolded with hands strapped behind their backs, tongues pulled out and cut in front of people watching
beheadings - very graphic footage - blindfolded men mae to kneel with heads put on pillows face down, their executioners with faces covered in black hoods, with long swords, chop off a man's head..
1987-88, during the Anfal campaign against the Kurds in the north of Iraq, as many as 100,000 people were killed. On March 16, 1988, Saddam forces dropped mustard gas, nerve agents,

ALL these during Saddam's rule. And people that use the term "Iraq Invasion" obviously approved of Saddam doing these things.

Victims of Saddam's regime - SADDAM ATROCITIES | Stock Footage, Research, Rights and Clearances | Global ImageWorks

Those of you that are civilized and not animals like Saddam, his sons, and the people that wanted Saddam to stay in power..would want the 28 million people of Iraq Liberated. That 2,073,000 children would not as they would have been starved under Saddam.. these children are alive!
This children are enjoying the benefits of US troops and 49 other countries of the "Coalition of the Willing" that helped "LIBERATE IRAQ" from Saddam!

So it is a fact.

People who use the term "Iraq Invasion" are perfectly content with dictators who allow drill bits used on people. With tongues cut out. With 28 million people living in constant fear of the dictator. People that use the Term "Iraq Invasion" are perfectly happy to support a dictator who if still in power today would have allowed 2,073,000 children to starve!
People who use the term "Iraq Invasion" are the type of people that were happy when US troops were killed by the terrorists because after all these people were encouraged when John Kerry called our troops "terrorists". When obama declared our military methodically and systematically using air-raids on villages killing civilians" ALL the Time! Our troops were INVADERS as you people that use that term so disgustingly call the heros that freed 28 million people all the while people like those that called it an "INVASION" were against these 28 million people having the same freedoms!

People who called it an "INVASION" did not want the people of Iraq to enjoy a 900% increase in their living!
People who called it an "INVASION" totally preferred Saddam to stay in power. These people have NO problem with the keeping Saddam doing things like the following to his OWN people...
Maybe those of you that don't enjoy as the people that wanted to keep Saddam in power will enjoy these videos!

footage from inside Abu Ghraib prison hospital of amputations of one of nine merchants who had their hands cut off for merely dealing in foreign currency.
tongue amputations - surrounded by several Fedayeen, the men are blindfolded with hands strapped behind their backs, tongues pulled out and cut in front of people watching
beheadings - very graphic footage - blindfolded men mae to kneel with heads put on pillows face down, their executioners with faces covered in black hoods, with long swords, chop off a man's head..
1987-88, during the Anfal campaign against the Kurds in the north of Iraq, as many as 100,000 people were killed. On March 16, 1988, Saddam forces dropped mustard gas, nerve agents,

ALL these during Saddam's rule. And people that use the term "Iraq Invasion" obviously approved of Saddam doing these things.

Victims of Saddam's regime - SADDAM ATROCITIES | Stock Footage, Research, Rights and Clearances | Global ImageWorks

Those of you that are civilized and not animals like Saddam, his sons, and the people that wanted Saddam to stay in power..would want the 28 million people of Iraq Liberated. That 2,073,000 children would not as they would have been starved under Saddam.. these children are alive!
This children are enjoying the benefits of US troops and 49 other countries of the "Coalition of the Willing" that helped "LIBERATE IRAQ" from Saddam!

Wow, Republicans so concerned with everyone in Iraq except the Christians, who are now mostly gone, thanks to GOP unasked for "help".

So it is a fact.

Wow, Republicans so concerned with everyone in Iraq except the Christians, who are now mostly gone, thanks to GOP unasked for "help".

You know the persecution of Christians is worse now then under Saddam! And that is truly a terrible terrible shame that can be laid DIRECTLY at the feet of PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
When people like YOU called it an "Invasion of Iraq" as almost all the MSM did.. what was the perception of the terrorists?
Do you think they were saddened? Or were they HAPPY that people like YOU wanted Saddam to continue to persecute 28 million people?
So it is natural for the terrorists with allies like your self to cause dissension. To plant bombs on little kids that blew up when getting candy from US troops!
It was extremely helpful when people like you were defending the terrorists and their hiding in schools while shooting at US troops! YOU praised these "insurgents"!!!
Of course after ALL the US troops were painted by people like you , Reid, Durbin, Obama, Murtha, Kerry and probably many more as the EVIL invaders!
You painted our Americans as the BAD guys. The guys that killed 100,000 Iraqis...(wrongly accused as 84,000 were killed )by TERRORISTS that you supported!

And so when Americans left... who was to blame for Christians now being persecuted? Why the EVIL INVADING AMERICANS!!! They are killing the Christians.. RIGHT???

BUT WAIT.... the troops have left! So who is killing the Christians?? THE BAD GUYS and people like YOU that encouraged the bad guys the terrorists by your NOT
supporting the Liberation of Iraq but accusing the US of INVADING!

So yes I am terrible ashamed Christians are being persecuted and it would never had occurred if the people like you and the MSM used terms that made the USA seen as invaders!

YOU and your ilk would be happy if Saddam were still in power, cutting people's tongues, murdering thousands and 2,073,000 children starved!
And YOU blame the USA???

NOTE also the gross myth that 100,000 Iraqis were KILLED by the USA in the "invasion"!
WRONG.. 14,000 at most killed not on purpose as the Terrorists did but as people most often USED by terrorists as shields in Mosques, schools,etc. and as a result these 86,000 Iraqis killed by their own people and terrorists who didn't care!

So given the daily drumbeat against the "Liberation of Iraq" I did a google search:

Google search has 948,000 results when searching "Iraq Invasion" 1,223 times more then

Google search has 77,500 results searching for "Iraq Liberation"... choice of words give impressions and MOST people's perception COLORED by MSM bias was "INVASION"!

In spite of 28 million people freed from a dictator and his electric drill/tongue cutter sons, and in spite the fact that Saddam by now would have let over 2 million
children starve and who knows what else.. the MSM purposely supported Saddam and were against the Liberation of Iraq.

In spite of the fact the "1991 Cease Fire" contained provisions Saddam agreed to and later broke, the same people that use "Iraq Invasion" evidently don't think the Cease Fire was broken!

So here is the question Do you use the term Invasion or Liberation when describing the freeing of 28 million people and prevention of 2 million kids from starvation?
I'm really getting sick of this "Liberation" BS you keep pushing!

But since you brought up the subject, let's hear what the Iraqis have to say about their so-called "Liberation"...

Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here

“It is not...about lack of water and electricity. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have taken our dreams!”
- Iraq woman at a townhall meeting in Ramadi

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here. They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’ To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”
- Iraq man at same townhall meeting in Ramadi
That doesn't sound to "liberating" to me.

30% of the babies in Fallujah are born with birth defects due to all the depleted uranium munitions we left all over the place.

I find your thread disgusting!

I'm sorry, I can't seem to remember the Iraqis asking us to go to their country and make it an even bigger shithole. Keep trying to justify those soldiers' deaths, I'm sure it healps you, Bush, and Darth Cheney sleep at night.

We invaded. And by doing so have removed the only obstacle Iran had, and also gave Iran another ally in the new Iraqi government. Worst foreign policy move in history.

I'm really getting sick of this "Liberation" BS you keep pushing!

But since you brought up the subject, let's hear what the Iraqis have to say about their so-called "Liberation"...

Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here

“It is not...about lack of water and electricity. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have taken our dreams!”
- Iraq woman at a townhall meeting in Ramadi

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here. They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’ To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”
- Iraq man at same townhall meeting in Ramadi
That doesn't sound to "liberating" to me.

30% of the babies in Fallujah are born with birth defects due to all the depleted uranium munitions we left all over the place.

I find your thread disgusting!

I was also in Iraqi Kurdistan, and wherever I went the reputation of the American senators preceded me.
More than usual, any objection to the war was seen as a direct affront to Kurdish freedom.
Nor could I compare Obama favorably to Bush; like the three amigos,
most Iraqi Kurds prefer the muscle of a Republican in office. "Obama is a good family man," a local reporter told me.
"But I love Bush more. Bush killed Saddam." He shook his fist and said, "I love America!"

Kurds, perhaps more than any group, can attest to the brutality of the Saddam Hussein regime.
Under Saddam, years of systematic human rights abuses culminated in the Anfal campaign, during which chemical weapons were used to kill over
50,000 civilians (some reports are much higher). Still today those deaths are vivid in the collective consciousness of Iraqi Kurds,
who fret about aggression from future Saddams and covet the strong army and financial independence that could insulate them.
The U.S. has been instrumental toward this goal, not just with the no-fly zone and the 2003 invasion, but post-invasion security and nation-building.
"I remember that my brother called me from the U.K. when the war was about to start," Ali Kurdistani, a political analyst from Sulaymaniyah, told me.
"I told him, 'This is the first time we have heard aircrafts flying over us and haven't been scared. Some people put up the U.S. flag and photos of President Bush."

NOW you tell me do you think $802 per person in gross domestic product is a good measure of economic growth?
Because that was what it was under Saddam in 2003.
In 2012, it was $7,200 per person... a growth rate of 900%
Is that good or bad?

Now you tell me me TWO people! Two stories and I am telling you 28 million people now live with no fear of having their tongues cut out or arms cut off...and 2,073,000 children including those 30% are alive because
SADDAM IS DEAD!

And you wanted SADDAM to stay in power???

I'm not just sick of your LOVE of SADDAM but it again shows how totally brainwashed people like you are!
YOU prefer to call our country INVADERS which is a BAD term versus "LIBERATORS" do you hate America that much???

Last edited:
So it is a fact.

If you and your neocon pigs were so interested in liberating people why did'nt we go into Rawanda, or the Sudan?

You are all fools, it's all about showing the silly unarmed sheeple of the world "Who is in charge" ............... like in this video, eventually we will be able to lay down the LAW upon Americans once the gun are CONFISCATED ....... enjoy ........
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Silly Protesters[/ame]

I was also in Iraqi Kurdistan, and wherever I went the reputation of the American senators preceded me.
More than usual, any objection to the war was seen as a direct affront to Kurdish freedom.
Nor could I compare Obama favorably to Bush; like the three amigos,
most Iraqi Kurds prefer the muscle of a Republican in office. "Obama is a good family man," a local reporter told me.
"But I love Bush more. Bush killed Saddam." He shook his fist and said, "I love America!"

Kurds, perhaps more than any group, can attest to the brutality of the Saddam Hussein regime.
Under Saddam, years of systematic human rights abuses culminated in the Anfal campaign, during which chemical weapons were used to kill over
50,000 civilians (some reports are much higher). Still today those deaths are vivid in the collective consciousness of Iraqi Kurds,
who fret about aggression from future Saddams and covet the strong army and financial independence that could insulate them.
The U.S. has been instrumental toward this goal, not just with the no-fly zone and the 2003 invasion, but post-invasion security and nation-building.
"I remember that my brother called me from the U.K. when the war was about to start," Ali Kurdistani, a political analyst from Sulaymaniyah, told me.
"I told him, 'This is the first time we have heard aircrafts flying over us and haven't been scared. Some people put up the U.S. flag and photos of President Bush."

NOW you tell me do you think $802 per person in gross domestic product is a good measure of economic growth?
Because that was what it was under Saddam in 2003.
In 2012, it was $7,200 per person... a growth rate of 900%
Is that good or bad?

Now you tell me me TWO people! Two stories and I am telling you 28 million people now live with no fear of having their tongues cut out or arms cut off...and 2,073,000 children including those 30% are alive because
SADDAM IS DEAD!

And you wanted SADDAM to stay in power???

I'm not just sick of your LOVE of SADDAM but it again shows how totally brainwashed people like you are!
YOU prefer to call our country INVADERS which is a BAD term versus "LIBERATORS" do you hate America that much???
If you love America so much, then tell us what we got in return for spending over $3 trillion US taxdollars and over 4000 American lives?

How have average American's personally benefited from this war?

How is our lives better because of this?

So it is a fact.

You know the persecution of Christians is worse now then under Saddam! And that is truly a terrible terrible shame that can be laid DIRECTLY at the feet of PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
When people like YOU called it an "Invasion of Iraq" as almost all the MSM did.. what was the perception of the terrorists?
Do you think they were saddened? Or were they HAPPY that people like YOU wanted Saddam to continue to persecute 28 million people?
So it is natural for the terrorists with allies like your self to cause dissension. To plant bombs on little kids that blew up when getting candy from US troops!
It was extremely helpful when people like you were defending the terrorists and their hiding in schools while shooting at US troops! YOU praised these "insurgents"!!!
Of course after ALL the US troops were painted by people like you , Reid, Durbin, Obama, Murtha, Kerry and probably many more as the EVIL invaders!
You painted our Americans as the BAD guys. The guys that killed 100,000 Iraqis...(wrongly accused as 84,000 were killed )by TERRORISTS that you supported!

And so when Americans left... who was to blame for Christians now being persecuted? Why the EVIL INVADING AMERICANS!!! They are killing the Christians.. RIGHT???

BUT WAIT.... the troops have left! So who is killing the Christians?? THE BAD GUYS and people like YOU that encouraged the bad guys the terrorists by your NOT
supporting the Liberation of Iraq but accusing the US of INVADING!

So yes I am terrible ashamed Christians are being persecuted and it would never had occurred if the people like you and the MSM used terms that made the USA seen as invaders!

YOU and your ilk would be happy if Saddam were still in power, cutting people's tongues, murdering thousands and 2,073,000 children starved!
And YOU blame the USA???

That's the point.

Forum List

Back