Libs are now furious that Dallas police used robot to kill gunman

Dallas Police Chief Defends Decision To Use Robot To Kill Gunman

Apparently not enough police were killed for liberals to be happy. This guy was killing people, t hreatining to blow up bombs, and liberals jwere upset theyh didn't take him alive?

You cocksuckers need to form your own co untry.

Which liberals?

Unlike you- I have defended the use of the robot bomb from Day 1- and yes- I am a liberal.

You cocksuckers always need to find something to be outraged about- it wasn't enough that 5 police officers were gunned down- you insist on making it all partisan- because that is what you right wing nut jobs do.

Glad they used the robot- glad they didn't risk any other officers lives.

Sad that cocksuckers like you don't care about our country.

If you Liberal ass lickers cared about the country, you'd stop doing things that led to acts like this.
Stop giving guns to all?

Apparently not enough police were killed for liberals to be happy. This guy was killing people, t hreatining to blow up bombs, and liberals jwere upset theyh didn't take him alive?

If the Robot was wearing a dress, you'd be all upset about it.

If the robot was wearing a dress, you'd probably be turned on by it.

Then why is the Dallas Police chief being forced to defend his decision to use the robot? He's not defending it from the likes of me.

He was not defending. He was just explaining because it never been used this kind of tactic before.

[

If the Robot was wearing a dress, you'd be all upset about it.

If the robot was wearing a dress, you'd probably be turned on by it.

Hey, you might be on to something.

Robot-a-bing-sexy-robot-costume-1-7585.jpg

The negro panty sniffer cop murderer was blow up because otherwise Obama/Lynch/NBP/BML/CNN/MSNBC and every inner city negro in the country would have turned him into a hero.
Seriously.

The negro panty sniffer cop murderer was blow up because otherwise Obama/Lynch/NBP/BML/CNN/MSNBC and every inner city negro in the country would have turned him into a hero.
Seriously.

Not sure where you get that from.

I was perfectly willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think we are getting the whole story here. First they said he killed himself. Then they said the robot killed him. My question is, given these robots are slower than molasses, what was he doing that he was in one place long enough for a robot to get to him.

Seriously.
Seriously you are around the corner mentally. Time for some intervention before you do something like that. That is where you kind of acidic hatred leads.

How many of you right wingers bashed obama for his drone use ????

Damn, I called it, I called it in Timmys thread

timmy supported and I called him a racist b/c I knew the left would go off their nut with their NEED to hate on the police

Seriously.
Seriously you are around the corner mentally. Time for some intervention before you do something like that. That is where you kind of acidic hatred leads.
If I was a BLM supporter I'd think twice about joining a protest march in the near future.
There are many very angry LE supporters out there.

Seriously.
If I was a BLM supporter I'd think twice about joining a protest march in the near future.
There are many very angry LE supporters out there.

So you think all cops are dumb enough to think all protesters are out to kill them? Only the dangerous cops do.

Libtards are never happy unless some white guy or a cop is bleeding out. They ignore violence directed at cops across the country, then try to spin this assassin like he is just a demented loner, and not responding to all the cranked up anti-cop rhetoric spun by Black Lies Matter so they can once again deliver a 97% vote from the black community.

Who was responsible for the murder of those five good cops? BLM and the Democratic PArty, that is who.

Libtards are never happy unless some white guy or a cop is bleeding out. They ignore violence directed at cops across the country, then try to spin this assassin like he is just a demented loner, and not responding to all the cranked up anti-cop rhetoric spun by Black Lies Matter so they can once again deliver a 97% vote from the black community.

Who was responsible for the murder of those five good cops? BLM and the Democratic PArty, that is who.

In case nobody has told you yet today. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back