'Libs Can Hold The Floor to Prevent cabinet Picks But not Pick Up A Phone To Call in Help Benghazi'

When morons CANNOT deal with the current fucking mess that Trump is bestowing upon us, the best thing to fo is to go back to the old bitching and moaning.
Minimizing the assassinations / murders of 4 Americans - to include the 1st Ambassador murdered in over 30 years (another Obama legacy milestone) - just to partisanly cover up for 2 F* UPs like Hillary and Obama - who were proven to be treasonously running weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS at the time - makes you just as much as a f*ing despicable traitor IMO.

638e7c006587bf2ffdb7dbda602c4b3c.jpg

We shouldn't have embassies in these shithole countries anyways. We should leave and wash our hands of them completely, that means allowing any of their "immigrants" into our country as well.

Difference is, the Obama administration knew about these attacks and were warned beforehand about them and decided to do nothing. They also LIED about it afterwards.
shut the fuck up you hypocritical piece of shit, youve never even heard of those attacks because your puppetmasters at FOX news haven't brainwashed you into babbling about them. If i want your opinion I'll look at Steve Bannons used toilet paper

The differences between the embassies that were attacked under Bush and the ones that got attacked under Obama are:

1. Notice the DATES of the attacks on US Embassies above.
- Under Bush, there were SINGLE attacks against US Embassies over time.
- Under Obama, 20 (TWENTY) US Embassies were attacked ON THE SAME DAY - 9/11/12 - and SEVERAL were over-run! The SAD THING is that BOTH HE AND HILLARY KNEW THEY WAS COMING...and they still were so INCOMPETENT they did not protect them.

2. Barry and Hillary not only KNEW about the promised terrorist attacks on US Embassies throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11/01, they also KNEW about the assassination attempt on Ambassador Stevens called for by an Al Qaeda leader in retaliation for the death of a Benghazi-born Al Qaeda leader a few months earlier from a drone strike.

DESPITE KNOWING, Obama and Hillary
- Left the Americans in Benghazi to face the attacks even though every other nation who had citizens in Benghazi pulled them out
- Ignored 2 terrorist attacks on the Compound within a week of the final attack, the last one leaving a 4-FOOT HOLE in the compound wall
- Ignored / REJECTED the more than 50 pleas from Stevens for additional security
- PULLED / WITHDREW / TOOK AWAY some of Stevens' security team...AFTER the 2 terrorist attacks on his compound

Bush never KNEW those attacks were coming or when...LIKE HILLARY AND BARRY DID!

We shouldn't have embassies in these shithole countries anyways. We should leave and wash our hands of them completely, that means allowing any of their "immigrants" into our country as well.

EVER WONDER WHY, EVEN THOUGH WE HAD AN EMBASSY IN TRIPOLI, OBAMA AND HILLARY HAD AN AMERICAN-MANNED COMPOUND IN SHIT-HOLE, AL QAEDA-INFESTED BENGHAZI?

IT WAS BECAUSE (PROVEN) BARRY AND HILLARY WERE RUNNING WEAPONS INTO AND OUT OF BENGHAZI TO AL QAEDA AND ISIS...WHICH SHOULD MAKE THEM 'TRAITORS'.

Difference is, the Obama administration knew about these attacks and were warned beforehand about them and decided to do nothing. They also LIED about it afterwards.
shut the fuck up you hypocritical piece of shit, youve never even heard of those attacks because your puppetmasters at FOX news haven't brainwashed you into babbling about them. If i want your opinion I'll look at Steve Bannons used toilet paper

Sure I heard of them. Duh. I don't even watch Fox News. Now what?

Wow! What an old bitch you are. Lol! :D

You dont watch FOX news? Why not? too left wing for ya?

And liberals wonder why they were picked on and why nobody likes them? :eusa_eh:

You dont watch FOX news? Why not? too left wing for ya?

Nope. I watch my local news and have several online sources. Now what?

its not my fault your retarded and can't read... blame republicans for cutting your public schools funding not me

its not my fault your retarded and can't read... blame republicans for cutting your public schools funding not me

Hey, don't be angry at me because you're a bitch. I was educated by the Massachusetts Public School System, BTW. :D

Hey, don't be angry at me because you're a bitch. I was educated by the Massachusetts Public School System, BTW. :D
did you graduate or did your parents pull you out because they started teaching evolution?

did you graduate or did your parents pull you out because they started teaching evolution?

My parents are not religious. Now what you got?

Forum List

Back