'Libs Can Hold The Floor to Prevent cabinet Picks But not Pick Up A Phone To Call in Help Benghazi'

Yep, they have those men's blood on their hands. They just abandoned them and ignored their pleas for help. Rotten human beings.
can you point to one of the 8 republican held Benghazi investigation committees that came to YOUR opinion posted above?

And liberals wonder why they were picked on and why nobody likes them? :eusa_eh:
why do you nazis call everyone who doesn't like you a liberal?

Oh, you aren't a liberal then? Good to know. I would be embarrassed to admit to it too. :lol:
do you know what the word liberal means? or do you just use it as a slur?

Depends upon WHO I am speaking with.
you only know what a word means if the right person is speaking to you? the fuck does that even mean? your only stupid when your not in your right wing bubble, otherwise your a genius? fuck off and read your bible

638e7c006587bf2ffdb7dbda602c4b3c.jpg

Difference is, the Obama administration knew about these attacks and were warned beforehand about them and decided to do nothing. They also LIED about it afterwards.
shut the fuck up you hypocritical piece of shit, youve never even heard of those attacks because your puppetmasters at FOX news haven't brainwashed you into babbling about them. If i want your opinion I'll look at Steve Bannons used toilet paper
Obama decided to lie about it. Nothing would've happened if he told the truth.

We shouldn't have embassies in these shithole countries anyways. We should leave and wash our hands of them completely, that means allowing any of their "immigrants" into our country as well.

Another "compassionate conservative".......LOL

By the way, moron, if Stevens had remained at the Tripoli Embassy, his demise would NOT have happened. I know you idiots will say that I'm blaming the victim, but Stevens made a SERIOUS mistake in going to Benghazi, and tragically paid the price of that mistake.

We shouldn't have embassies in these shithole countries anyways. We should leave and wash our hands of them completely, that means allowing any of their "immigrants" into our country as well.

By the way, moron, if Stevens had remained at the Tripoli Embassy, his demise would NOT have happened. I know you idiots will say that I'm blaming the victim, but Stevens made a SERIOUS mistake in going to Benghazi, and tragically paid the price of that mistake.

I'm not a conservative. Yeah, he made the mistake of trusting the Obama administration to keep him and his employees safe.

Hillary and Barry are the ONLY 2 Secretary of State and President in US HISTORY who were TOLD / WARNED by terrorists, "I am going to attack your embassies and tour compounds throughout the ME on THIS DAY, and we are going to kill your Libyan Ambassador on THIS DAY...and the only ones who were warned by an Ambassador who pleaded for his life who ignored all those warnings, refused to take Americans out like every other nation did with their people, denied additional security to their Ambassador, & TOOK AWAY some of the existing security after 2 terrorist attacks...and let 4 Americans needlessly die.

Gee, I wonder how they would have handled it differently if their daughters had been the ones still in Benghazi or if THEY had been the ones still in Benghazi leading up to 9/11/12?!

(I was going to ask, 'What if Hillary's hubby - Bill - was the one still left in Benghazi' then realized she would have helped the terrorists by calling in an airstrike on the compound and blamed his death on the terrorists. :p

Slow day on the hate circuit? Just playing the Great Hate hits from the past?

I'm not a conservative. Yeah, he made the mistake of trusting the Obama administration to keep him and his employees safe.

The ambassador was in charge of his own schedule and itinerary. Benghazi was his port of entry during the Civil war. He thought it was safe.

Yep, they have those men's blood on their hands. They just abandoned them and ignored their pleas for help. Rotten human beings.

The rescue mission was launched within 20-25 minutes of the initial assault. Everyone but two left the compound alive and were evacuated to the CIA fortified complex.

EVER WONDER WHY, EVEN THOUGH WE HAD AN EMBASSY IN TRIPOLI, OBAMA AND HILLARY HAD AN AMERICAN-MANNED COMPOUND IN SHIT-HOLE, AL QAEDA-INFESTED BENGHAZI?

IT WAS BECAUSE (PROVEN) BARRY AND HILLARY WERE RUNNING WEAPONS INTO AND OUT OF BENGHAZI TO AL QAEDA AND ISIS...WHICH SHOULD MAKE THEM 'TRAITORS'.

More of that Red News huh?

Forum List

Back