Libs demand free tuition and housing for blacks

Talk about racism!!! And no doubt these moronic snowflakes say this is all about FIGHTING racism!! HAHAHA

News from The Associated Press

feb 16 2015 MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Black students should be offered free tuition and housing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison because blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and university remains out of reach for black students today, the student government said Wednesday.

The Associated Students of Madison said in a resolution that students from suburban high schools are overrepresented. The group said consideration of ACT and SAT scores in applications restricts opportunities for the poor and thus upholds "white supremacy."

The resolution demands free access to the university for all black people, including former inmates. That means free tuition, free housing and no fees, Mack said. That would save a black resident undergraduate student about $20,000 a year.

What we should do is demand colleges teach STEM only. Then blacks wouldn't even want to go to college.

They still won't go to school

This is true. They demanded we have a holiday for MLK. Okay, it was provided. MLK preached about the inability of blacks to get an education or jobs. So what do they do on MLK day? They don't want to go to work or school.

I demand a free Ferrari because my people were enslaved by the Romans, right now goddamnit!!

My neighborhood turned black, and now my property value is less than half of what I paid for it over 20 years ago. Should I be reimbursed for the loss?

"
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Black students should be offered free tuition and housing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison because blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and university remains out of reach for black students today, the student government said Wednesday.

The Associated Students of Madison said in a resolution that students from suburban high schools are overrepresented. The group said consideration of ACT and SAT scores in applications restricts opportunities for the poor and thus upholds "white supremacy."

Race relations have been a contentious issue at the Wisconsin's flagship campus for months. The university has proposed some measures aimed at improving diversity.

Again with the "we owe black people free shit" stuff.

Great, let the students foot the bill, of course the black education surcharge can't be covered by student loans.

Yeah and I would like Vikander to blow me once a day and twice on Sunday while never have to work again but the reality is it ain't happening!

Like another poster wrote let the student body open their parents checkbooks ( because you know those yellow snowflakes are not working ) and make their parents pay for that free education and if their parents refuse, well then they know my answer is fuck'em...

"
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Black students should be offered free tuition and housing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison because blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and university remains out of reach for black students today, the student government said Wednesday.

Race relations have been a contentious issue at the Wisconsin's flagship campus for months. The university has proposed some measures aimed at improving diversity.

Again with the "we owe black people free shit" stuff.
This is more white liberalism, the idea is to make the white community mad at the black community for getting these types of opportunities which in turn makes it look to the black community that whites really are trying to "maintain white supremacy"...any anger here needs to be directed at white liberals, not the black community...they are not the problem or the enemy.

For every year these students were a slave, we should give them a free year of higher ED.
Sound fair?

Black students should be offered free tuition and housing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison because blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and university remains out of reach for black students today, the student government said Wednesday.

"The university's rhetoric suggests that it is committed to diversity and inclusion, so this legislation compels the university to move towards action — which is imperative," the resolution's author, ASM Student Council Rep. Tyriek Mack, said in a statement. "If no one challenges the university's empty promises, then the racial composition will remain stagnant."

Wisconsin students demand free tuition for black students

For every year these students were a slave, we should give them a free year of higher ED.
Sound fair?

Black students should be offered free tuition and housing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison because blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and university remains out of reach for black students today, the student government said Wednesday.

"The university's rhetoric suggests that it is committed to diversity and inclusion, so this legislation compels the university to move towards action — which is imperative," the resolution's author, ASM Student Council Rep. Tyriek Mack, said in a statement. "If no one challenges the university's empty promises, then the racial composition will remain stagnant."

Wisconsin students demand free tuition for black students
I agree with these demands. I think the Democrat National Committee should pay restitution to these people through education, since it was the Democrats that had slaves, fought in the Civil War to keep the slaves, and after the war, continued to Terrorize the Blacks, with the KKK. Once the Democrat Party is broke, then education would start being not only affordable, but back to the excellence that the Free Blacks of the Past really received. BY the way, those Black Congressmen were Republicans.... Go figure...

23 African Americans Were Elected to Congress Before the Civil Rights Movement
The 19th Century also saw two African Americans elected to the Senate, both from Mississippi where blacks made up a majority of the population, during the brief reconstruction era before they became restricted from voting by repressive and unconstitutional Jim Crow laws.

21 African Americans served in the US House of Representatives during the period immediately after the Civil War, and 98 have served post-reconstruction.

Here's my proposal: Make (public) colleges competitive as hell. Make admission based on a comprehensive set of aptitude and knowledge exams, in place of SAT/ACT. Only take the top 20%, and make tuition and books free. Purely on merit. (Rich kids can go to private schools, if possible).

For everyone else, adolescence ends at age 18. Grow up. Get a job. Be responsible. And if life is tough, let that be a lesson to you. And BTW, it is illegal and unconstitutional to confer any benefit on the basis of race. So your suggestion is...stupid.

These CheeseHeads need to learn how to read, and to realize that "history" didn't start when they graduated from grade school.

E Pluribus Unum was discarded as a guiding principle of this country a along time ago.

Forum List

Back