Libs demand free tuition and housing for blacks

University of Wisconsin Madison has now become a complete joke.
Wisconsin students group demands free tuition for black students
Kids demand a lot of things they want but don't get. If you read the article, the University doesn't seem to be doing that. More scholarships, reduction in in-state tuition for transfers--that isn't giving "free" tuition or housing to black students. It's not geared to race at all.

Well yeah it is.....good gawd

I agree with them. For anyone that was once an American slave it's free tuition for eight years. Course that puts them in the age range of 150 to say 250 years of age, but what the hell.

In fact, I'd offer it to their children as well, and their children's children. Heck, even their children's children's children, who would be say 60-120 years old.

My great grandmother was a Jewish slave say 1935ish. Someone owes me something. Where's my free stuff for my GG's suffering and economic dis-privilege? We'll ignore she made a mint in the USA, and we'll ignore the first self-made millionaire in the USA that was female was also black.

Most negro kids only goal in life is to become a rapper or play professional sports. By the time it becomes apparent their rap is wack, and they will never be tall enough to be drafted into the NBA. They have already dropped out of school and can barely read or write.

So their only option is to blame the white man for holding them down. .... :cuckoo:
I don't believe that crap. Those with active caring parents that are involved in their school and social life generally have their heads on strait. It not a color thing. It's a money and parenting issue. Go drive through a trailer park in Topeka KS. 90% white and 98% useless.

Has anyone else here noticed...this is not a matter of BLACK kids demanding free tuition and housing, it is WHITE kids demanding such FOR the Black kids. "White Guilt," on steroids.

And who is going to pay for it? Certainly not the Snowflakes who are making the demands; none of them has ever paid any taxes to speak of. It is the classic Leftist position: I want to show MY compassion by demanding that OTHER PEOPLE pay for something that benefits someone I think "deserves" it. Is it possible to slap an entire generation of "students" for their ignorance?

Has anyone else here noticed...this is not a matter of BLACK kids demanding free tuition and housing, it is WHITE kids demanding such FOR the Black kids. "White Guilt," on steroids.

And who is going to pay for it? Certainly not the Snowflakes who are making the demands; none of them has ever paid any taxes to speak of. It is the classic Leftist position: I want to show MY compassion by demanding that OTHER PEOPLE pay for something that benefits someone I think "deserves" it. Is it possible to slap an entire generation of "students" for their ignorance?
Good point

Good point

Can we throw some fried chicken, turnip greens, and watermelon in there? After all, they gotta have school lunches and the cafeteria doesn't take food stamp cards.....
IMG_0224.JPG

It's never ending with the Left, they are simply sick.

Most people on the left wouldn't agree with this either. These are extremists who push this nonsense.
So you say.

I see an utterly different picture though.

You see what you want to see
No I really do not. I want to see something far different but reality is what it is regardless of what we want. Right here in this thread we have a pretty clear picture that you are incorrect. Off these boards it is pretty much the same - the left supports free tuition and they support programs based on race.

Forum List

Back