Libs demand free tuition and housing for blacks

It should present no problem to provide anything free to any student that has, personally, been a slave. Otherwise, all of us, at some time, somewhere in the past, had family that were slaves.

As I wrote last night in another thread, fuck'em...

Have their parents open their checkbooks up and pay for the Black students of that University and if their parents refuse, again fuck'em...

If black kids want free or reduced tuition to college. They should do what the white and asian kids have been doing for decades.

Study hard, get good grades, and earn a scholarship.

Or join the military, and use the GI Bill after discharge to attend college. ...... :cool:

My Jewish Mother's ancestors were slaves as well...then there's that whole holocaust thingie...

What do I get?

Here is my advice to the Associated Students of Madison if you truly feel that way get your checkbook if in fact you have one and start writing those tuition checks.
They could sponsor them if they were so inclined. Instead they are running their giant mouths and wanting others to foot the bill. Typical libs.

University of Wisconsin Madison has now become a complete joke.
Wisconsin students group demands free tuition for black students
Kids demand a lot of things they want but don't get. If you read the article, the University doesn't seem to be doing that. More scholarships, reduction in in-state tuition for transfers--that isn't giving "free" tuition or housing to black students. It's not geared to race at all.

What they are doing is treating them like they have a point.

WHat they should do is tear up this proposal and throw the pieces back in their face and tell them to stop talking nonsense.

"
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Black students should be offered free tuition and housing at the University of Wisconsin-Madison because blacks were legally barred from education during slavery and university remains out of reach for black students today, the student government said Wednesday.

The Associated Students of Madison said in a resolution that students from suburban high schools are overrepresented. The group said consideration of ACT and SAT scores in applications restricts opportunities for the poor and thus upholds "white supremacy."

Race relations have been a contentious issue at the Wisconsin's flagship campus for months. The university has proposed some measures aimed at improving diversity.

News from The Associated Press

Again with the "we owe black people free shit" stuff.
I think there should be 'special universities' for negroes who can not meet the same academic standards every other race has to to get into US universities.
ACT/SAT scores should be lowered for all negro applicants.
"I see you attended a 'Special University' .
I guess that means the job we have available in the science lab needs to 'reflect' the level of your science education right? We'll change the requirements that you must be able to read and write and do grade twelve calculus also right".
I think it was the SJ who recently died who said, paraphrasing: "The problem with excepting negroes into universities simply because of the color of their skin, not based on their academic qualifications, when they don't have the IQs to compete/succeed is it sets them up for failure. That's what real racism is".

As long as Wisconsin pays for it, who cares?

And what is it with libs that they are constantly trying to "buy" minorities?

After President Trump clears out the inner city negro gangbangers and the negro on negro murder rate is substantially reduced the negroes will up their REP vote to 40% in 2020.
Then watch the fucking LIBs piss their pants. Turn their backs on their former plantation slaves and go after the illegal Latino vote.
Oh wait. They are already doing so.

These idiots should put their parents money where their illiterate brains are and pay for their brothers tuition.....

Most negro kids only goal in life is to become a rapper or play professional sports. By the time it becomes apparent their rap is wack, and they will never be tall enough to be drafted into the NBA. They have already dropped out of school and can barely read or write.

So their only option is to blame the white man for holding them down. .... :cuckoo:

Here's my proposal: Make (public) colleges competitive as hell. Make admission based on a comprehensive set of aptitude and knowledge exams, in place of SAT/ACT. Only take the top 20%, and make tuition and books free. Purely on merit. (Rich kids can go to private schools, if possible).

For everyone else, adolescence ends at age 18. Grow up. Get a job. Be responsible. And if life is tough, let that be a lesson to you. And BTW, it is illegal and unconstitutional to confer any benefit on the basis of race. So your suggestion is...stupid.

These CheeseHeads need to learn how to read, and to realize that "history" didn't start when they graduated from grade school.

Make student take a year of working before college. To experience life on their own.

The Democrat party would have disappeared long ago if it wasn't for the free handouts paid for by the productive people.

This whole thing is nonsense. It has nothing to do with skin color. The social economic status you born into, white, brown, black, whatever has far more to do with success. There are far more poor whites than blacks.

Though one black student's achievements may influence others, the problem is that the Indigene ratio must be considered: a black will jump for capitalism much more swiftly than an Indigene, who would rather die, and they are.

Forum List

Back