Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

It was a fraud in the end. Doesn't mean trump is bad, but one must be bright enuff to look beyond the party label and be patriotic and call a fact a fact. I am not pro not anti trump. I simply live my life with God first family second everything else is down the list. Getting partisan doesn't do anything for me. I hope trump does well for the nation. But I don't get wrapped up in it as it in the end means to Zippo really. It's the average lower paid workers that make the nation tick. It is entertaining to watch morons in both sides take it so seriously though. They haven't figured things out yet.
The government has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Trump. In this situation, citizens were given the opportunity to bring the scammer into a civil court of law and expose the crook and get their money back. Trump was exposed as a fraud and forced to pay rhe people back.
Sorry, turd, but all that a happened is that two parties had a contractual dispute. It happens all the time. No one was indicted or convicted of a crime, but snowflake douchebags like you can't help turning everything Trump did into a crime or a scandal.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.

No Trumpanzee has either the courage or the reading comprehension skills to read it, but it explains exactly why Trump won't release his returns:

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Bottom line: Trump and his siblings owe New York State approximately $550,000,000 in back taxes. Not a typo.

And yes, NY state IS looking into this since the NYT released this report:

New York state tax officials are looking into fraud ... - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-state-irs-new-york-times-nyt-donald-fred-t...
Oct 2, 2018 - New York state tax officials are looking into fraud allegations against the Trump family in a bombshell New York Times report. ... According to the Times, the Trumps at times engaged in "outright fraud" by marking down the value of properties to avoid larger tax bills.
New York state tax department reviewing fraud allegations involving ...
https://www.cnbc.com/.../new-york-state-tax-department-reviewing-fraud-allegations-i...
Oct 2, 2018 - The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Trump and his family committed "instances ... New York state tax officials are investigating allegations detailed in an ... the story that he took a $1 million loan from his father and paid it back. ... department to look into the claims made in the Times investigation.
N.Y. tax agency weighs probe after report that Trump family built ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../new-york-tax...trump...tax...and.../5119f24e-c680-1...
Oct 2, 2018 - New York state's tax agency said it is considering an investigation into ... complex effort by Trump's father, Fred, to build and thenpass along his ...

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

I often wonder; why haven't the GOP members of Congress (House & Senate) and the GOP electorate demanded Trump's tax filings?
Trump promised many times that he would do just that.
Trump is nothing but a big fat ass liar & the GOP was grabbed by it's collective pussy.

The only people who are interested in the President tax filings are the left, in their effort to try and discredit him.

The problems are this, caddo.

Mr. Trump's tax returns have already been extensively audited by the Obama IRS. If they weren't perfectly copacetic in every way, Trump would have been charged a long time ago.

2ndly, the people already know how Trump makes his money- real estate, reality TV, sports entertainment, fashion, resorts, gaming. The people know he's a rich guy and how he earned his money.

I often wonder; why haven't the GOP members of Congress (House & Senate) and the GOP electorate demanded Trump's tax filings?
Trump is nothing but a big fat ass liar & the GOP was grabbed by it's collective pussy.

The only people who are interested in the President tax filings are the left, in their effort to try and discredit him.

Mr. Trump's tax returns have already been extensively audited by the Obama IRS. If they weren't perfectly copacetic in every way, Trump would have been charged a long time ago.

2ndly, the people already know how Trump makes his money- real estate, reality TV, sports entertainment, fashion, resorts, gaming. The people know he's a rich guy and how he earned his money.

There's so many things wrong in this post I can't begin to address them.
But you really should stop parroting Trump's lies.
You have no proof that "Obama's IRS" audited Trump's taxes.
Because of the NYT article with dozens of NY tax and real estate documents posted online, NY state IS looking into Trump's taxes.

It was a fraud in the end. Doesn't mean trump is bad, but one must be bright enuff to look beyond the party label and be patriotic and call a fact a fact. I am not pro not anti trump. I simply live my life with God first family second everything else is down the list. Getting partisan doesn't do anything for me. I hope trump does well for the nation. But I don't get wrapped up in it as it in the end means to Zippo really. It's the average lower paid workers that make the nation tick. It is entertaining to watch morons in both sides take it so seriously though. They haven't figured things out yet.
The government has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Trump. In this situation, citizens were given the opportunity to bring the scammer into a civil court of law and expose the crook and get their money back. Trump was exposed as a fraud and forced to pay rhe people back.
It also has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Hillary Clinton,, Chuck Schumer, Dick Durbin, Dianne Feinstein, etc, etc, etc.

The good news is that Robert Mueller has had Trump's tax returns since Day One.

That's one of the tools he's using to follow the money.....all the way from Russia to Duh Donald via Alfa Bank, Moscow.

Meet the Russian Bank with Ties to Donald Trump

Meet the Russian Bank with Ties to Donald Trump

There's so many things wrong in this post I can't begin to address them.
But you really should stop parroting Trump's lies.
You have no proof that "Obama's IRS" audited Trump's taxes.
Because of the NYT article with dozens of NY tax and real estate documents posted online, NY state IS looking into Trump's taxes.

President Trump has admitted he was audited extensively by the Obama IRS.

Yes, I understand that the liberal New York tax department is conducting a witch hunt against their president. So what?

Just because they are desperate to take the country down doesn't mean they will succeed.

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns
Every time you say the great Obama you show your partisan ignorance.

View attachment 222429
When was he exposed?
When he ended the lawsuit by agreeing to pay 25 million dollars to make it go away. His action exposed him as a fraudulent crook.

I could see the left now bitching up a storm how much it's costing the taxpayer to have Trump attend court multiple times to fight the lawsuit; how he causes traffic jams and stop people from getting around NYC; how he only cares about his money as if he didn't have enough.
They're gonna bitch about something, so I just ignore them. They're just angry because they have no power.
Maybe you haven’t realized who is in power.
Who do you think is in power?
Sorry. I responded to the wrong guy.

One thing that's obvious about the demand for Trump's tax returns is that the snowflakes know Trump hasn't committed any kind of tax fraud. The only reason they want his return is so they can glean it for any kind of information they can spin as taking advantage of the little guy. Their motive is purely political and sleazy, as always.

Last edited:
No, as I posted earlier, Ford never released his tax returns as a candidate either.

Yes, I voted for that big fat assed liar because I would't think of voting for that falling down drunk who was the worst SOS in our history and virtually handed over classified information to China and got away with it along with getting away with other things.

well, there ya go; another Republican being a bitch & refusing to be transparent. Not surprised.
Yep. I'm sure you were going to vote for Trump until now, huh.

I haven't voted for a Dem, nor a Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades so, NO but just think if Trump would have done as he said he was going to do & released a couple of returns. He may well have had some converts in states in which he barely lost the EC vote. Not that he needed it but that's beside the point.
The tradition has been in place for such a long time, and when a candidate says they will do something, and they don't, some people pay attention to such things.
Me? I say fvck the Dems & the Reps both.
I don't think any candidate should release their tax returns. No one's business.

I don't think any GOP candidate should release their tax returns.

There; that's really what you meant so, fixed it for you. You're welcome.

So tell us, what did you learn about the last five candidates that released their tax returns? How about the last ten?

And your party doesn't do the same?
I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah being fiscally responsible is leftist now. Pretty funny.

Lets review your stupid post.

1) Clinton balanced the budget.
2) Bush gets in & he takes it from that balanced budgrt to the worst recession in 80 years, an economy dhrinking by over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a deficit hesd to over a trillion dollars.
3) Obama comes in & works to end that recession, turn those job losses into one of the longst streaks ever of job gains, reducing deficits - cutting them by more than help
4) Trump comes in & our deficits went up by over 50% & estimated to boverf of trillion this year. He spendss money without caring about paying for it,. he borrowed 1.5 trillion for a tax cut.

So blame Democrats all you want. But the facts will show the Democrats are the ones that actually do something.

Y

your full of poop!:21::21:
Let us establish one point definitively: Bill Clinton didn’t balance the budget. Yes, he was there when it happened. But the record shows that was about the extent of his contribution. Newt Gingrich and company have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet the surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP’s single-minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich’s finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years.

Clinton + Republican Congress = Balanced Budget

Bush + Republican Congress = deficits & debt

What changed?

What happened? Clinton was no longer there & the Republicans did what they do best. Spend spend spend while slashing revenues. What kind of moron cuts taxes as rat a time of war???

Two unfunded tax cuts.

What kind of fiscal responsible person passes a high expansion to Medicare without funding it. budget to 1.5 trillion deficit.

How fucking stupid can you be?

Yep, youre party did fucking grerat: balanced

When was he exposed?

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
Accusations aren’t convictions. Try educating yourself.

You didn’t say convicted, you said exposed.

well, there ya go; another Republican being a bitch & refusing to be transparent. Not surprised.

I haven't voted for a Dem, nor a Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades so, NO but just think if Trump would have done as he said he was going to do & released a couple of returns. He may well have had some converts in states in which he barely lost the EC vote. Not that he needed it but that's beside the point.
The tradition has been in place for such a long time, and when a candidate says they will do something, and they don't, some people pay attention to such things.
I don't think any candidate should release their tax returns. No one's business.

So tell us, what did you learn about the last five candidates that released their tax returns? How about the last ten?

For one thing I learned they aren't pussies like Ford & Trump; afraid to be honest with those that may vote for them.

You?

I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah being fiscally responsible is leftist now. Pretty funny.

Lets review your stupid post.

1) Clinton balanced the budget.
2) Bush gets in & he takes it from that balanced budgrt to the worst recession in 80 years, an economy dhrinking by over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a deficit hesd to over a trillion dollars.
3) Obama comes in & works to end that recession, turn those job losses into one of the longst streaks ever of job gains, reducing deficits - cutting them by more than help
4) Trump comes in & our deficits went up by over 50% & estimated to boverf of trillion this year. He spendss money without caring about paying for it,. he borrowed 1.5 trillion for a tax cut.

So blame Democrats all you want. But the facts will show the Democrats are the ones that actually do something.

Y

your full of poop!:21::21:
Let us establish one point definitively: Bill Clinton didn’t balance the budget. Yes, he was there when it happened. But the record shows that was about the extent of his contribution. Newt Gingrich and company have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet the surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP’s single-minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich’s finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years.

Clinton + Republican Congress = Balanced Budget

Bush + Republican Congress = deficits & debt

What changed?

What happened? Clinton was no longer there & the Republicans did what they do best. Spend spend spend while slashing revenues. What kind of moron cuts taxes as rat a time of war???

Two unfunded tax cuts.

What kind of fiscal responsible person passes a high expansion to Medicare without funding it. budget to 1.5 trillion deficit.

How fucking stupid can you be?

Yep, youre party did fucking grerat: balanced

must be pretty fucking stupid; sure looks like

One thing that's obvious is about the demand for Trump's tax returns is that the snowflakes know Trump hasn't committed any kind of tax fraud. The only reason they want his return is so they can glean it for any kind of information they can spin as taking advantage of the little guy. Their motive is purely political and sleazy, as always.

You fucking weiners had a fit because Obama did not release his college transcripts & here you asswipes are defending Trump's not releasing his tax returns- after he promised he would.

Where are Trump's college transcripts?

We learned Nixon was a crook.

One thing that's obvious is about the demand for Trump's tax returns is that the snowflakes know Trump hasn't committed any kind of tax fraud. The only reason they want his return is so they can glean it for any kind of information they can spin as taking advantage of the little guy. Their motive is purely political and sleazy, as always.

You fucking weiners had a fit because Obama did not release his college transcripts & here you asswipes are defending Trump's not releasing his tax returns- after he promised he would.

Where are Trump's college transcripts?

Trump never went to college; Trump failed elementary

What is the purpose of seeing Trump’s tax returns?

Impeachment?

Is this another impeachment thing?

When Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney’s taxes on the floor of the senate, it was prior to the election.

Forum List

Back