Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

In your opinion. It doesn’t matter what everyone else did.
Its what any intelligent person would conclude.
Nope.
Sure partisan. If it was a liberal you'd be screaming.
No I wouldn’t. It’s not my concern on either side. The average person isn’t smart enough to understand a complicated tax return. Some nutty reporter that doesn’t understand anything will pick something out and create an issue that deflects from the real work to be done. We have the ITS and their audit procedures. There can be sensitive personal information in tax returns. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s tax returns. The fact that you play the partisan card shows you really don’t have critical thought capabilities. Try again.
Sorry, but I expect it from either party. You just expect it from the other party. Pretty sad how repubs put party over country.
Pretty sad how dems do the same thing. I guess your comprehension ability is less than par. I don’t expect or require it from either. Go back and read my post, read it slowly, you may understand what I said.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.

If Democrats take back the House, they won't need his permission to get his tax returns. They can get them from the IRS.
forrest-gump1.jpg

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

I often wonder; why haven't the GOP members of Congress (House & Senate) and the GOP electorate demanded Trump's tax filings?
Trump promised many times that he would do just that.
Trump is nothing but a big fat ass liar & the GOP was grabbed by it's collective pussy.

I often wonder; why haven't the GOP members of Congress (House & Senate) and the GOP electorate demanded Trump's tax filings?
Trump is nothing but a big fat ass liar & the GOP was grabbed by it's collective pussy.

Is he legally required to?

Trump is a fucking POS liar; period

Trump is a fucking POS liar; period

Meaning of course that no, he isn't.

They ALL lie, yes even your Demi God Obambi.

What the Hell does Obama have to do with this thread?

I haven't voted for a Dem, nor Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades so, that means I had two opportunities to vote for Obama but never voted for him.

Now, TRY & stay on fvcking topic.

I haven't voted for a Dem, nor Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades so, that means I had two opportunities to vote for Obama but never voted for him.

The topic lying, you don't care who lies as long as it isn't Rump. You're a fraud kid.

The topic lying, you don't care who lies as long as it isn't Rump. You're a fraud kid.

Here blind boy: Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

There's your goddamn topic & it looks like it has something to do with Trump & tax returns.

Lying? Yeah, Trump does that every fvcking time he opens his mouth.

So the Republicans should tell Trump to release his tax returns so the left can have a heyday with them?

Why should Trump release his tax returns?
To make people who will never vote for him happy.
How will that make them happy?
Because then the left wing media can make all kinds of phony stories about it.
Gee, I can't figure out why Trump won't release them! :1041:

So the Republicans should tell Trump to release his tax returns so the left can have a heyday with them?

Every POTUS since & including Nixon has released at least a return, as a candidate.
Trump said he would do the same.
Trump did not.
Trump lied.
So, did you vote for that big, fat ass liar too?

In your opinion. It doesn’t matter what everyone else did.
Its what any intelligent person would conclude.
Nope.
Sure partisan. If it was a liberal you'd be screaming.
No I wouldn’t. It’s not my concern on either side. The average person isn’t smart enough to understand a complicated tax return. Some nutty reporter that doesn’t understand anything will pick something out and create an issue that deflects from the real work to be done. We have the ITS and their audit procedures. There can be sensitive personal information in tax returns. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s tax returns. The fact that you play the partisan card shows you really don’t have critical thought capabilities. Try again.
Sorry, but I expect it from either party. You just expect it from the other party. Pretty sad how repubs put party over country.

Trump not handing out his tax returns is putting party over country?

Every POTUS since & including Nixon has released at least a return, as a candidate.
Trump did not.
Trump lied.
Yes, and I'm going to vote for him again. Choke on it. If you think Trump owes taxes then report it to the IRS.

Trump did not.
Trump lied.

No, as I posted earlier, Ford never released his tax returns as a candidate either.

Yes, I voted for that big fat assed liar because I would't think of voting for that falling down drunk who was the worst SOS in our history and virtually handed over classified information to China and got away with it along with getting away with other things.

Trump did not.
Trump lied.

No, as I posted earlier, Ford never released his tax returns as a candidate either.

Yes, I voted for that big fat assed liar because I would't think of voting for that falling down drunk who was the worst SOS in our history and virtually handed over classified information to China and got away with it along with getting away with other things.

well, there ya go; another Republican being a bitch & refusing to be transparent. Not surprised.

He saved Chevy and made healthcare for citizens a national obligation.

Another brilliant move:

We have 40 some million people who don't have health insurance; mostly because they can't afford it. So I'm going to make it a law that they must buy something they can't afford. When they still can't buy it, I'm going to take their badly needed income tax return away from them.

Trump did not.
Trump lied.

well, there ya go; another Republican being a bitch & refusing to be transparent. Not surprised.

Right, he should show people his personal life when it doesn't do him an ounce of good. He should give the left ammunition to pounce on him while (in spite of our booming economy) the media continues to report over 90% negative about Trump.

Great idea.

Trump did not.
Trump lied.

Right, he should show people his personal life when it doesn't do him an ounce of good. He should give the left ammunition to pounce on him while (in spite of our booming economy) the media continues to report over 90% negative about Trump.

Great idea.

The same could be said for any Dem candidate, or Libertarian candidate, or Independent, or ........ yeah ..........

I see the GOP candidates are just pussies when it comes to being honest about their finances.

Forum List

Back