Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.
Who's stupid? Every other president shared them. This one must have much to hide.
In your opinion. It doesn’t matter what everyone else did.

It was a fraud in the end. Doesn't mean trump is bad, but one must be bright enuff to look beyond the party label and be patriotic and call a fact a fact. I am not pro not anti trump. I simply live my life with God first family second everything else is down the list. Getting partisan doesn't do anything for me. I hope trump does well for the nation. But I don't get wrapped up in it as it in the end means to Zippo really. It's the average lower paid workers that make the nation tick. It is entertaining to watch morons in both sides take it so seriously though. They haven't figured things out yet.
The government has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Trump. In this situation, citizens were given the opportunity to bring the scammer into a civil court of law and expose the crook and get their money back. Trump was exposed as a fraud and forced to pay rhe people back.
When was he exposed?

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

It was a fraud in the end. Doesn't mean trump is bad, but one must be bright enuff to look beyond the party label and be patriotic and call a fact a fact. I am not pro not anti trump. I simply live my life with God first family second everything else is down the list. Getting partisan doesn't do anything for me. I hope trump does well for the nation. But I don't get wrapped up in it as it in the end means to Zippo really. It's the average lower paid workers that make the nation tick. It is entertaining to watch morons in both sides take it so seriously though. They haven't figured things out yet.
The government has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Trump. In this situation, citizens were given the opportunity to bring the scammer into a civil court of law and expose the crook and get their money back. Trump was exposed as a fraud and forced to pay rhe people back.
When was he exposed?
When he ended the lawsuit by agreeing to pay 25 million dollars to make it go away. His action exposed him as a fraudulent crook.

When was he exposed?

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
Accusations aren’t convictions. Try educating yourself.

When was he exposed?
When he ended the lawsuit by agreeing to pay 25 million dollars to make it go away. His action exposed him as a fraudulent crook.
Nope.learn how the legal system works.

Why don't Trump supporters celebrate his bringing sleaze and unethical crookery in the Republican crime syndicate acceptable?

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns
Every time you say the great Obama you show your partisan ignorance.
Obama has gone down in history as a Great President. Why does that disturb you so much?
It doesn’t disturb me. He was good, he wasn’t great. He is actually ranked by historians in the middle. Jesus you sheep are morons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't Trump supporters celebrate his bringing sleaze and unethical crookery in the Republican crime syndicate acceptable?
You really are a fucking idiot. Republican crime syndicate. What an asshole.

Obama has gone down in history as a Great President. Why does that disturb you so much?

I would be disturbed if he didn't, considering the Far Left nature of history.

But the fact is he was a failure as president, most of his legacy has already been destroyed

He guided America out of the Republican-created Great Recession, was responsible for sending US Navy SEALS to shoot bin Laden in his face and dumped in the ocean. He saved Chevy and made healthcare for citizens a national obligation.

He guided America out of the Republican-created Great Recession, was responsible for sending US Navy SEALS to shoot bin Laden in his face and dumped in the ocean. He saved Chevy and made healthcare for citizens a national obligation.
The fact that you say republican created recession shows your abject stupidity. If it wasn’t for a Republican congress keeping Obama from giving more of the farm away that he did is testimony to the recovery. Maybe you were absent the day in civics class. The president doesn’t run the economy. It wasn’t Chevy asshole, it was G.M. And G.M. Could have gone through bankruptcy reorg and came out just well as they are now, and we wouldn’t have broken a law allowing a union to own part of the company. The government wouldnt be out billions in stock loss. He had nothing to do with the Navy seals, shooting Bin Laden and that shooting hasn’t done anything to stem the tide of fataticism. His healthcare is a joke and has millions in cost overruns and excessive rate increases. Your little parrot talking points are childish at best. Get an education.

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.
Exactly!

IF there was anything it would have been public long ago..

Liberal desperation from their playbook of go to bullshit items.. and we see right thorough it..

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

The American people have a right to know where Trump is getting his money. It can influence his decisions

He reveals that in his financial disclosure forms.
Those are a matter of record at the FEC.. The left is in desperation mode to get anything on Trump and the Red Wave..

You partisans only care if it is the other party. Just like you used to care about deficits, when you could blame Obama.

And your party doesn't do the same?
I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah being fiscally responsible is leftist now. Pretty funny.

Lets review your stupid post.

1) Clinton balanced the budget.
2) Bush gets in & he takes it from that balanced budgrt to the worst recession in 80 years, an economy dhrinking by over 6%, losing 800,000 jobs a month, two quagmire wars, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a deficit hesd to over a trillion dollars.
3) Obama comes in & works to end that recession, turn those job losses into one of the longst streaks ever of job gains, reducing deficits - cutting them by more than help
4) Trump comes in & our deficits went up by over 50% & estimated to boverf of trillion this year. He spendss money without caring about paying for it,. he borrowed 1.5 trillion for a tax cut.

So blame Democrats all you want. But the facts will show the Democrats are the ones that actually do something.

Y
I wasn't. I find it funny that I'm called a leftist when I am a fiscally responsible capitalist. Repubs used to claim to be fiscally responsible, but yet dems seem to be beating them out.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Who's stupid? Every other president shared them. This one must have much to hide.
Its what any intelligent person would conclude.

Nope.

Nope.
Sure partisan. If it was a liberal you'd be screaming.

Nope.
No I wouldn’t. It’s not my concern on either side. The average person isn’t smart enough to understand a complicated tax return. Some nutty reporter that doesn’t understand anything will pick something out and create an issue that deflects from the real work to be done. We have the ITS and their audit procedures. There can be sensitive personal information in tax returns. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s tax returns. The fact that you play the partisan card shows you really don’t have critical thought capabilities. Try again.

Nope.
No I wouldn’t. It’s not my concern on either side. The average person isn’t smart enough to understand a complicated tax return. Some nutty reporter that doesn’t understand anything will pick something out and create an issue that deflects from the real work to be done. We have the ITS and their audit procedures. There can be sensitive personal information in tax returns. I couldn’t care less about anyone’s tax returns. The fact that you play the partisan card shows you really don’t have critical thought capabilities. Try again.
Sorry, but I expect it from either party. You just expect it from the other party. Pretty sad how repubs put party over country.

Forum List

Back