Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

And your party doesn't do the same?
I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:
I am sure you & Trump would love one.

Why it is so hard for you dumbass Trumpettes to realize Independents smell what a POS Trump really is.

They don't support borrowing 1.5 trillion to hand most of it to the wealthy &well off corporations. They don't support his constant lying. They don't support his insulting our allies, they don;t support destroying the envirionment.

Only ignorant dumbfucks like support that shit.

These people go far beyond Trump, they do the same for policies as well.
His policies suck.

What policy do you think is good?

Most all of his policies are good. Reducing corporate regulations freeing them from the clutches of the federal government, lowering taxes which spurred this amazing economy we're having, tough trade stances that got us a newer version of trade between Mexico and Canada, getting rid of Commie Care fines that gave relief to millions of Americans and businesses, telling Iran and the UN to take their Fn ridiculous agreements and shove them up their asses, the defeat of ISIS in Iraq, you name it, Trump did it.

[
If Democrats take back the House, they won't need his permission to get his tax returns. They can get them from the IRS.

Yes, Nazicrats are known for flagrantly breaking federal laws.

Though you would have no authority, little doubt you would use violence or espionage to do just that.

But thankfully you Nazi scum will be shut out of all branches of government.

If any group of vile pigs ever needed to be squeegeed into the cesspool of history, it is you democrats.

When Trump had to pay off all those veterans and law-abiding citizens 25 million dollars for scamming and robbing them in his Trump University con game did he pay with his own money or was it paid by taxpayers as a tax deduction? How many times over the years has he used taxpayers to bail him out or his fraudulent scams? Don't taxpayers deserve to know?

If Trump were not elected President, he wouldn't have paid them a dime. Most of the attendees were satisfied with his school, but a few losers smelled money so they acted.

Trumps business actives are made public including his bankruptcies.

When Trump had to pay off all those veterans and law-abiding citizens 25 million dollars for scamming and robbing them in his Trump University con game did he pay with his own money or was it paid by taxpayers as a tax deduction? How many times over the years has he used taxpayers to bail him out or his fraudulent scams? Don't taxpayers deserve to know?

If Trump were not elected President, he wouldn't have paid them a dime. Most of the attendees were satisfied with his school, but a few losers smelled money so they acted.

Bullshit. You people will say anything to defend your crook.

Sorry but his school was a failure. Most were upset they had been scammed. You can believe what you want but the school thing was a disaster. Cmon. Nobody can defend that aspect. You can defend others but not that one. That being said I'm third party from here on out. The trend will be growing.

Bullshit. You people will say anything to defend your crook.

Truth is everything.

Donald Trump has been a sleazy low life crook his entire life. American's deserve to know the details of his thievery and crookery.

Ray the university thing was a failure. It wasn't working. It's okay to admit when something fails. That was an abject failure. There is no other way to look at it.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.

If Democrats take back the House, they won't need his permission to get his tax returns. They can get them from the IRS.
No they can't, moron. It's against the law for the IRS to release tax returns to anyone but designated authorities conducting official business. Dem fishing expeditions are not official business. They would have to get a warrant, and any judge who isn't totally corrupt would turn it down. Trump would contest such a move all the way to the Supreme Court, and we all know what will happen there.

Donald Trump has been a sleazy low life crook his entire life. American's deserve to know the details of his thievery and crookery.
When are you douchebag snowflakes going to stop lying?

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

The American people have a right to know where Trump is getting his money. It can influence his decisions

He reveals that in his financial disclosure forms.

Ray the university thing was a failure. It wasn't working. It's okay to admit when something fails. That was an abject failure. There is no other way to look at it.

Doesn't mean Trump U was a "fraud", because it wasn't.

Its tough to teach someone to be a Real Estate Tycoon , but people were coming to Mr. Trump asking him about the profession and the Trump University was the path that was devised. Did everyone succeed? Of course not, but then not everyone that attends other schools necessarily meet the grade either.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Permission? Who the heck needs permission, the Democrats will just make it up. Or are you saying Democrats will stop making shit up?

It was a fraud in the end. Doesn't mean trump is bad, but one must be bright enuff to look beyond the party label and be patriotic and call a fact a fact. I am not pro not anti trump. I simply live my life with God first family second everything else is down the list. Getting partisan doesn't do anything for me. I hope trump does well for the nation. But I don't get wrapped up in it as it in the end means to Zippo really. It's the average lower paid workers that make the nation tick. It is entertaining to watch morons in both sides take it so seriously though. They haven't figured things out yet.

It was a fraud in the end. Doesn't mean trump is bad, but one must be bright enuff to look beyond the party label and be patriotic and call a fact a fact. I am not pro not anti trump. I simply live my life with God first family second everything else is down the list. Getting partisan doesn't do anything for me. I hope trump does well for the nation. But I don't get wrapped up in it as it in the end means to Zippo really. It's the average lower paid workers that make the nation tick. It is entertaining to watch morons in both sides take it so seriously though. They haven't figured things out yet.
The government has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Trump. In this situation, citizens were given the opportunity to bring the scammer into a civil court of law and expose the crook and get their money back. Trump was exposed as a fraud and forced to pay rhe people back.

The government has an obligation to protect citizens from crooks like Trump. In this situation, citizens were given the opportunity to bring the scammer into a civil court of law and expose the crook and get their money back. Trump was exposed as a fraud and forced to pay rhe people back.
When was he exposed?

Obama released his, Bush Jr showed his, Bill Clinton showed his etc etc etc

Trump can't show his because it will prove what the NYT article said.

And his ignorant minions don't care.
Keep pontificating. It’s what you do best.

Forum List

Back