Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a proud moment for Democrats!! Two despicable LWNJ fags, harassing a mother and her children.. :cuckoo:

Look at these gay creeps!
3B94857600000578-4059082-image-m-65_1482424901097.jpg
3B947A9300000578-4059082-image-a-66_1482424907432.jpg

To Ivanka's credit, she kept her cool and ignored the 2 lowlife faggots.

She's got class, style, and grace. :clap:

And they look like they're related, too. So they're fags, and they're engaged in incest.

They should have waited until after Trump ruins the country to yell at her. He hasn't done nothin yet.

And that guy better be careful. Last time Republicans were in charge a guy with his son went up to Dick Chaney in a mall and told him he was ruining the country and Chaney had him arrested right in front of his kid. Just for telling him he sucked.

If anyone should have been arrested it was Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson of South Carolina said Obama lied, but he didn't

Remember this mother fucker?

the orange mutant orangutan and his klan better get used to it
You'll like prison, guano.

What's more, prison will like you!
He's going back?

A lot of these douchebags are criminals, even more are mentally ill and shouldn't be out and about. We are going to start seeing criminals and nuts locked up again, where they belong, where they can't harm people.

So yeah, I expect a lot of criminals who are currently out will end up back in prison.

If I were Trump I would have at least one bodygaurd with all my family members. The left wing is showing their true fascist colors. Violence soon will be their only outlet.
That's because we aren't smart enough to show up and vote every 2 years. And when we do show up we end up voting for the wrong person.

Such crying....such whimpering....such sniveling......
Yep, agreed -- couldn't the guy just leave her alone?

What does he think he was accomplishing?

They are disgusting, mentally ill goons who think they have the right to intimidate, terrify, and attack people at will.

That's why they need to be locked up.
Such crying, such whimpering, such sniveling.

I feel bad for her kids.

Maybe airlines should install safe spaces in their planes so that guys like this won't have to see those they don't like.

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)

The idiot and his family got tossed off the plane for being intolerant douchebags. Ivanka had to shield her young children from this freak, libs seriously how low can you get?
And most telling amid all of the violence and death threats is the silence of Hillary and Obama about it.

They should have waited until after Trump ruins the country to yell at her. He hasn't done nothin yet.

And that guy better be careful. Last time Republicans were in charge a guy with his son went up to Dick Chaney in a mall and told him he was ruining the country and Chaney had him arrested right in front of his kid. Just for telling him he sucked.

If anyone should have been arrested it was Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson of South Carolina said Obama lied, but he didn't

Remember this mother fucker?
Wilson told the truth. Obama was lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back