Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

I wholeheartedly endorse Christianity. However, our founding fathers clearly wanted religion out of government and a secular government.

My disagreement with much of what is written on these message boards about the founding fathers and Christianity, is that they derive from an unrealistic viewpoint of the relationship between government and the church at the time of our forefathers. Back in their day that relationship was more in line with how things stand today between the government and public schools. With states writing their new constitutions, founding fathers put an end to this practice.
I believe religion was a given to each person at that time to degree and not a negotiation like today. It seems like it is being pushed as evil and people must be destroyed.

Libs don't want what our Founding Fathers wanted. Too many liberals are now atheists. A Christian America is a decent and moral America.
We'll pass your claim on to:
Churches
Scouts
Coaches
Private schools...

Where 13 year old girls and boys are targets because "god did it"

Bullshit.

There is so much knowledge that you stole and took credit for. You destroyed countries from within once they took you in as a friend.
To put it succinctly it was the people who were involved in it. 99% were not. However richer nations can bully and have and do.

Libs don't want what our Founding Fathers wanted. Too many liberals are now atheists. A Christian America is a decent and moral America.

---“In their enthusiasm to go against Christian nationalism, they’re actually going against the foundations of our democracy,” he said.---

gbbnnnn.jpeg

I believe religion was a given to each person at that time to degree and not a negotiation like today. It seems like it is being pushed as evil and people must be destroyed.
Religion is evil.
Religion is the elite preying on the fear and ignorance of others.
Religion is evil.

In their enthusiasm to go against Christian nationalism, they’re actually going against the foundations of our democracy
I’m sure we will see the cavalcade of conservatives gleefully pointing out we are a Republic, not a democracy.

---“In their enthusiasm to go against Christian nationalism, they’re actually going against the foundations of our democracy,” he said.---

Gee, a member of the clergy is despondent about criticism of divine right and continues to argue the idea that rights coming from mankind is 'totalitarian'. Not even bothering to see the irony. :rolleyes:

Not hard to see why the church's numbers are dwindling. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back