Libs: If Trump talk owns these violent clashes; Then YOUR side owns dead cops.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.

It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.

Your message falls flat, because one of the defining clichés of the left wrong is that it never takes responsibility for the consequences of its own policies

You make a very good point. Arguing against it would be incredibly hypocritical.

You make a very good point. Arguing against it would be incredibly hypocritical.

They cant. I agree....some of Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even...GASP....a sucker punch.

The lefts rhetoric is resulting in dozens of dead cops. Hundreds shot who survived. Countless assaulted.

Cops are being killed at the lowest rate in modern Anerican history. Damn you liberals!!! :mad:

Cops are being killed at the lowest rate in modern Anerican history. Damn you liberals!!! :mad:

Understand what you're saying.

Cops killed by gunfire in 2016 is currently up 333% over 2015.

Cops killed on duty...by any means...is in fact down. Many factors. The vast distribution of bullet proof vests has saved thousands of cops lives. So has improved trauma care over the past 25 years. And of course....better tactics being used to help cops win gunfights.

Violent attacks on cops are up....they just thankfully aren't as fatal as they once were for those reasons .

You all are right.

if any libertard reads this they will never admit it until they get thir talking points worked out..., that aside.

libertards, fools imbeciles plus America hating :asshole:S need to be taught the hard way e.g., shitcago 1968AD !!

that's all folks.

Last edited:

You all are right.

if any libertard reads this they will never admit it until they get thir talking points worked out..., that aside.

libertards, fools imbeciles plus America hating :asshole:S need to taught the hard way e.g., shitcago 1958AD !!

that's all folks.

Yep.

Watching Fox town hall with Ted Cruz.

Cruz and his supporters just gave a standing ovation to police officers and Cruz ripped the Dems and Obama for how they've treated cops.

Yes folks....with all the chaos coming to America....our cops and soldiers should NEVER forget who stood with them and who didnt.

Why the rolling eyes, he's right.
starting with that idiot piece of crap in the white house and right on down to almost every democrat elected official. Your guys have been catering to the criminals and doing your best to blame to police for brutality. If its not flat out racism, its the lack of cultural empathy or maybe they arent trained properly to know when to shoot.
your reasons are many but the reality is all the dead cops are on the democrats hands, regardless of Trump accepting blame for the Animals in BLM.

starting with that idiot piece of crap in the white house and right on down to almost every democrat elected official. Your guys have been catering to the criminals and doing your best to blame to police for brutality. If its not flat out racism, its the lack of cultural empathy or maybe they arent trained properly to know when to shoot.
your reasons are many but the reality is all the dead cops are on the democrats hands, regardless of Trump accepting blame for the Animals in BLM.

Yep.

I admit it. The left is right. Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch. Liberals have a point.

Just like THEIR rhetoric of demonizing cops has resulted in 13 DEAD cops shot to death in 2016s first 12 weeks.

Yep.

I admit it. The left is right. Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch. Liberals have a point.

Just like THEIR rhetoric of demonizing cops has resulted in 13 DEAD cops shot to death in 2016s first 12 weeks.
but, What difference does that make now?

Yep.

but, What difference does that make now?

None. Just reminds us whose side they are on when shit hits the fan.

Yes folks....with all the chaos coming to America....

.....imported BTW by that "hope and change" guy who was "going to fundamentally change America".., my wife and i looked at other and said, "looks like America is going to get fucked royally" each time we heard those phrases, by the same guy who in a "fundamental" way is this countries worst cop killer, he in gansta code told the bruthas to
go down on'mnigga" and Holder, of some huge lies of his own said, "i will not prosecute my people" or pretty similar !

so there you are folks, basically a license to kill cops.., that is the way i see it :up:

They cant. I agree....some of Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even...GASP....a sucker punch.

The lefts rhetoric is resulting in dozens of dead cops. Hundreds shot who survived. Countless assaulted.
What the heck do you expect people to do when it seems cops are out of control and trigger happy? Are the victims of unjustified cop shootings and their supporters supposed to just shut up and let it ride? It isn't "rhetoric" that's getting cops killed. BTW:

Since hitting a peak in the early 1970s with 280 deaths, the number of officer fatalities in the U.S. has been falling. Of the gunfire that killed officers in 2015, the NLEOMF says those 42 deaths "are 26 percent lower than the average of 57 per year for the decade spanning 2000-2009."

Number Of Police Officers Killed By Gunfire Fell 14 Percent In 2015, Study Says

When the number goes over 300 per year, you might have a point...now....you don't!

Yep.

I'd like to see how you tie those deaths to anti-cop rhetoric.

Yep.

I'd like to see how you tie those deaths to anti-cop rhetoric.
I suppose it would be an easier case to present than the one where the left is trying to blame Donald Trump for the actions of some feral animals. If something he said is justification to claim the protests are his fault, then we can certainly claim that obamas constant criticism of the police and Holders refusal to prosecute, could certainly be the reason that it appears to be open season on police.

You all are right.

libertards, fools imbeciles plus America hating :asshole:S need to taught the hard way e.g., shitcago 1958AD !!

that's all folks.

Yep.

Watching Fox town hall with Ted Cruz.

Cruz and his supporters just gave a standing ovation to police officers and Cruz ripped the Dems and Obama for how they've treated cops.

Yes folks....with all the chaos coming to America....our cops and soldiers should NEVER forget who stood with them and who didnt.

What you don't seem to realize is that a lot of cops are Democrats,too..Conservative Democrats most likely. Ferguson was a prime example of that. The cop's Union , FOP, is their collective bargaining and lobbying agent. Cops salaries and pensions depend on this "liberal" Democratic agency. That is how Democrats treat cops....OK?

What the heck do you expect people to do when it seems cops are out of control and trigger happy? Are the victims of unjustified cop shootings and their supporters supposed to just shut up and let it ride? It isn't "rhetoric" that's getting cops killed. BTW:

Since hitting a peak in the early 1970s with 280 deaths, the number of officer fatalities in the U.S. has been falling. Of the gunfire that killed officers in 2015, the NLEOMF says those 42 deaths "are 26 percent lower than the average of 57 per year for the decade spanning 2000-2009."

Number Of Police Officers Killed By Gunfire Fell 14 Percent In 2015, Study Says

When the number goes over 300 per year, you might have a point...now....you don't!

Ah....NOW you wanna talk numbers and stats. You know a black person's odds of being wrongfully killed by a cop is about 0.000005%?? Oh wow...yeah...make a national movement and burn cities over something that is so rare its statistically irrelevant.

Yes....fatalities have dropped. See....25 years ago vests were a luxury. Now...every cop has one. Estimates are that vests have saved up to 3000 cops lives since 2001. Add to that...the advances in trauma care in our hospitals. And add to that the "militarized" (aka better) training in gun fighting cops now get to win the encounters....and yeah....the bad guys are dying in bigger numbers than cops.

Doesn't mean the number of attacks isn't rising (it is) just that cops are winning and not dying as often as before.

Forum List

Back