Libs playing fast and loose with COVID 19 numbers

The marxist shitstains have been manipulating numbers since they changed from 'global cooling' to 'global warming'.

This is a shining example of the Dumbing Down of America.

I'm glad (and surprised) you pointed that out. Having to change from "global cooling" to "global warming" to "climate change" over the years definitely qualifies for the "Extremely Dumb and Scammy Mother Fuckers!" award in anybody's book. I can only imagine how humiliating it is for you to admit to your ignorance.

The marxist shitstains have been manipulating numbers since they changed from 'global cooling' to 'global warming'.

I'm glad (and surprised) you pointed that out. Having to change from "global cooling" to "global warming" to "climate change" over the years definitely qualifies for the "Extremely Dumb and Scammy Mother Fuckers!" award in anybody's book. I can only imagine how humiliating it is for you to admit to your ignorance.

There was a single magazine article that opined in the 1970's that the earth could be cooling. A single article. Never was there any widespread acceptance of this, in fact, this was only written by a couple scientists who were exploring climate change. They were wrong, so what. Everyone knows there is something called climate change, and that humans are largely responsible for it, but ignorant and scientifically illiterate conservatives, like you, instead pretend that there isn't, even though anyone with even half a brain can see it.

That leaves millions out, almost all Trump supporters, including you.

There was a single magazine article that opined in the 1970's that the earth could be cooling. A single article. Never was there any widespread acceptance of this, in fact, this was only written by a couple scientists who were exploring climate change. They were wrong, so what. Everyone knows there is something called climate change, and that humans are largely responsible for it, but ignorant and scientifically illiterate conservatives, like you, instead pretend that there isn't, even though anyone with even half a brain can see it.

If this global warming shit is so "obvious", why didn't Slick Willy even submit the Kyoto Protocol proposal to the Senate for ratification? Or why didn't the Big O submit the Paris Accords to the same august body? At least to get an up and down vote?

The answer is clearly that the wisdom of the American people didn't want this crap.

If this global warming shit is so "obvious", why didn't Slick Willy even submit the Kyoto Protocol proposal to the Senate for ratification? Or why didn't the Big O submit the Paris Accords to the same august body? At least to get an up and down vote?

The answer is clearly that the wisdom of the American people didn't want this crap.

I don't think it was because of the "wisdom of the American people", that's for sure, it was because of Republican opposition, who will always oppose any and all climate change legislation, they know exactly who they represent, and that is the wealthiest corporations in America, and who has (maybe had) more wealth than oil companies?

Either way, the lack of legislation has nothing to do with the science of climate change, they are two entirely different issues.

I don't think it was because of the "wisdom of the American people", that's for sure, it was because of Republican opposition, who will always oppose any and all climate change legislation, they know exactly who they represent, and that is the wealthiest corporations in America, and who has (maybe had) more wealth than oil companies?

Either way, the lack of legislation has nothing to do with the science of climate change, they are two entirely different issues.
And a topic you know nothing about

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, they have been doing death-harvesting, reassigning deaths from other causes to the Wuhan Flu.

Franklin County went from no deaths to 10 overnight, even though the coroner knows nothing about them and the coroner is required to be notified. Similarly, the Mercer County coroner knows nothing about death reported here for COVID, he was never told.

Wolf admitted he lied, officially walking back the 10 phony deaths assign to Franklin County. How many more COVID19 deaths in the Heartland are also lies?

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, they have been doing death-harvesting, reassigning deaths from other causes to the Wuhan Flu.

Franklin County went from no deaths to 10 overnight, even though the coroner knows nothing about them and the coroner is required to be notified. Similarly, the Mercer County coroner knows nothing about death reported here for COVID, he was never told.

Wolf admitted he lied, officially walking back the 10 phony deaths assign to Franklin County. How many more COVID19 deaths in the Heartland are also lies?

Anyone, and I mean anyone doesn’t get the numbers are fake, are fking ignorant

Forum List

Back