Libs playing fast and loose with COVID 19 numbers

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, they have been doing death-harvesting, reassigning deaths from other causes to the Wuhan Flu.

Franklin County went from no deaths to 10 overnight, even though the coroner knows nothing about them and the coroner is required to be notified. Similarly, the Mercer County coroner knows nothing about death reported here for COVID, he was never told.

blah,blahblah! The truth is all these numbers are estiamates and not very good ones because we do not have adequate testing. Quit acting like estimations are written in stone they are estimations and any one who is an adult should realize this. To pu it simply no one knows at this point what the real numbers are.
The one thing we know is that when in doubt, if there is any chance, BLAME IT ON COVID. Based on this and numerous other incidences, the safe bet is that the real number of deaths from Covid is like lt much closer to only 25,000.
it is all a fucking guess at this point. I do not like making estimates based on next to no reliable data. I think what needs to be done here is similar to what is required in the aprraisal reporting regulations. In that area you state the case for your value estimation and then there is a a reporting reqirement where you must explain the strength of your data. There were times when I would have to appraise a property in a small village where there had not been a sale in eight years. i would give a value based on best evidence and then go on to explain that the evidence basically sucks so buyer beware. That is where we are on these estimations at this point all estimates are buyer beware.
it's how they do all other deaths. why do you think you need something different here? every h1n1 death was an estimate.
I think we need some thing different because the average person does not know that these are estimations being thrown around. If we require the scientists to explain the strength in thier data estimates people will not be walking around vewing estimates as facts. Do you not think people would understand what is going on better if the scientists explained how early on we are and how much we realy do not know or is the public to big of babies to deal with it? I feel we can deal with it and I would like to be deciding my own risks and planning how to mitigate them while knowing how good the estimations are. We could avoid a lot of arguing and make better plans if we realy understood what is known. Right now people seem to be from the sky is falling to no problem here, we should be some where in between.
well they said so on TV. they said "probable" whatever the hell that even means. In other words, if someone died, it must be wuhan caused. 3700 deaths were added to NY. due to that statement.
I am sure they had some requirements to make such a determination but those requirements are changing and again based on preliminary reports it will take months to accurately determine the true cuase of the death. Hell it was not to long ago we figured out how this shit kills you. The truth is we do not know even one millionth of what we will know in a years time currently. It's just the way it is and it is realy no ones fault just the human condition at this point.Maybe with AI we become quicker and also maybe AI just decides we suck and kills us. Welcome to this thing we call life.
you're still missing the details of fact, 30 million have lost their jobs, confined to their homes, for less than .001 deaths in the country. It is my expert opinion that 30 million is greater than 30 thousand, and it's time to open up the country and let the herd immunity begin. the number of deaths was far to great staying inside. what a flop and disgusting.

Also, the gestation is 14 days, we've had it here for over 60 days, the spread is done, you should actually learn how this all works. I know the governors don't.

As of yesterday, 41,758 AMERICANS died because the asswipePINO failed to act. And you don't think that a big deal?

88,000 people croak EVERY year in America due to booze. Several times that many assume room temperature because of cigarettes. Should America shut down those industries to "save lives"? I don't think so, because a lot of people like to have an adult beverage or puff on a pell mell. Same here, let the people risk it if they want to. If you disagree, you can stay hermetically sealed inside your home with masks and cans of lysol until judgment day for all I care
That shit aint communicable and does not mutate. Disease has the ability to wipe out millions maybe billions and we do not know when. What other tool that we have used in the past can we use now? You wanna be the guy in charge and say we did nothing? Lets remember we are dealing with humans here we are fallable. Either way we go here can go realy bad.

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, they have been doing death-harvesting, reassigning deaths from other causes to the Wuhan Flu.

Franklin County went from no deaths to 10 overnight, even though the coroner knows nothing about them and the coroner is required to be notified. Similarly, the Mercer County coroner knows nothing about death reported here for COVID, he was never told.

blah,blahblah! The truth is all these numbers are estiamates and not very good ones because we do not have adequate testing. Quit acting like estimations are written in stone they are estimations and any one who is an adult should realize this. To pu it simply no one knows at this point what the real numbers are.
The one thing we know is that when in doubt, if there is any chance, BLAME IT ON COVID. Based on this and numerous other incidences, the safe bet is that the real number of deaths from Covid is like lt much closer to only 25,000.
it is all a fucking guess at this point. I do not like making estimates based on next to no reliable data. I think what needs to be done here is similar to what is required in the aprraisal reporting regulations. In that area you state the case for your value estimation and then there is a a reporting reqirement where you must explain the strength of your data. There were times when I would have to appraise a property in a small village where there had not been a sale in eight years. i would give a value based on best evidence and then go on to explain that the evidence basically sucks so buyer beware. That is where we are on these estimations at this point all estimates are buyer beware.
it's how they do all other deaths. why do you think you need something different here? every h1n1 death was an estimate.
I think we need some thing different because the average person does not know that these are estimations being thrown around. If we require the scientists to explain the strength in thier data estimates people will not be walking around vewing estimates as facts. Do you not think people would understand what is going on better if the scientists explained how early on we are and how much we realy do not know or is the public to big of babies to deal with it? I feel we can deal with it and I would like to be deciding my own risks and planning how to mitigate them while knowing how good the estimations are. We could avoid a lot of arguing and make better plans if we realy understood what is known. Right now people seem to be from the sky is falling to no problem here, we should be some where in between.
well they said so on TV. they said "probable" whatever the hell that even means. In other words, if someone died, it must be wuhan caused. 3700 deaths were added to NY. due to that statement.
I am sure they had some requirements to make such a determination but those requirements are changing and again based on preliminary reports it will take months to accurately determine the true cuase of the death. Hell it was not to long ago we figured out how this shit kills you. The truth is we do not know even one millionth of what we will know in a years time currently. It's just the way it is and it is realy no ones fault just the human condition at this point.Maybe with AI we become quicker and also maybe AI just decides we suck and kills us. Welcome to this thing we call life.
you're still missing the details of fact, 30 million have lost their jobs, confined to their homes, for less than .001 deaths in the country. It is my expert opinion that 30 million is greater than 30 thousand, and it's time to open up the country and let the herd immunity begin. the number of deaths was far to great staying inside. what a flop and disgusting.

Also, the gestation is 14 days, we've had it here for over 60 days, the spread is done, you should actually learn how this all works. I know the governors don't.

As of yesterday, 41,758 AMERICANS died because the asswipePINO failed to act. And you don't think that a big deal?
and 60,00 million died of the flu. so?

88,000 people croak EVERY year in America due to booze. Several times that many assume room temperature because of cigarettes. Should America shut down those industries to "save lives"? I don't think so, because a lot of people like to have an adult beverage or puff on a pell mell. Same here, let the people risk it if they want to. If you disagree, you can stay hermetically sealed inside your home with masks and cans of lysol until judgment day for all I care
That shit aint communicable and does not mutate. Disease has the ability to wipe out millions maybe billions and we do not know when. What other tool that we have used in the past can we use now? You wanna be the guy in charge and say we did nothing? Lets remember we are dealing with humans here we are fallable. Either way we go here can go realy bad.
you have no proof the wuhan flu does that either. otherwise we'd all be dead.

Things ARE going really bad already. 20, 30 million out of work. Thousands of businesses will never reopen already. People will starve and be out on the street without any income, sooner rather than later. Like I said, anyone who doesn't want to take a chance of being struck down with the COVID19 and its 0.1% chance of death, they can seal themselves up in their apartments.

Got any idea the effect of man power has on an economy? Or lack there of? Now lets kill the right 60 million people and an economy could be screwed for generations. You have the right brain drian and bad things happen. The choices here flat suck.

Got any idea the effect of man power has on an economy? Or lack there of? Now lets kill the right 60 million people and an economy could be screwed for generations. You have the right brain drian and bad things happen. The choices here flat suck.
oh for fk sake. so you'll be hopping into the boxcars. there isn't a rational discussion with you. just isn't. you have your head so far up the left's ass you are now just irrational. really, facts don't matter to you. it is now obvious for everyone now that you exposed it.

Last edited:

I don't know how you get 60 million working age people croaking from a Virus that is less than 1% fatal and most who die are retirees.

But, right now, those 60 million and more aren't working at all, so they are already lost to the economy even if they are alive

Things ARE going really bad already. 20, 30 million out of work. Thousands of businesses will never reopen already. People will starve and be out on the street without any income, sooner rather than later. Like I said, anyone who doesn't want to take a chance of being struck down with the COVID19 and its 0.1% chance of death, they can seal themselves up in their apartments.
we know the number of out of work people. The number of buisness that will come back is unknown. Also unknown is the amount of casualties if we had done nothing. If we look at the last pandimic the roaring twenties happened after. Good economic times here then. So we realy do not know what is next. You obviously feel strong about your way to go. More power to ya but it's still a crap shoot what is a better way of going. This I have to say half measures willl destroy the economy and a bunch of people will get sick. Some one needs to decide deffinitively either way and live with the consequences.

I don't know how you get 60 million working age people croaking from a Virus that is less than 1% fatal and most who die are retirees.

But, right now, those 60 million and more aren't working at all, so they are already lost to the economy even if they are alive
I am not saying that 60 million dead happened or was not going to happen but there was a potential for it and still may be with mutation. We did not know then and do not know now the out come. When potential out comes are that bad it is human nature to try and mitiagte the effects. This is why the draconian measures were put into place. The information we had at the time was basically only transmission rate and this one was spreading way quicker than any thing before. For crists fucking sakes what I am trying to say here is we do not fucking know much right fucking now. Tell me you know what is the best decision rightnow based on the evidence supplied and I will tell you that you have little to no knowlege of risk mitigation. I will state this simply, I will wait till I have some real data to work with and make a much better extrapolation as to the effects in the future. Right now I admittingly do not know how bad this virus is or is not. Distancing till understanding seems prudent to me.

I am not saying that 60 million dead happened or was not going to happen but there was a potential for it and still may be with mutation. We did not know then and do not know now the out come. When potential out comes are that bad it is human nature to try and mitiagte the effects. This is why the draconian measures were put into place. The information we had at the time was basically only transmission rate and this one was spreading way quicker than any thing before. For crists fucking sakes what I am trying to say here is we do not fucking know much right fucking now. Tell me you know what is the best decision rightnow based on the evidence supplied and I will tell you that you have little to no knowlege of risk mitigation. I will state this simply, I will wait till I have some real data to work with and make a much better extrapolation as to the effects in the future. Right now I admittingly do not know how bad this virus is or is not. Distancing till understanding seems prudent to me.

The risk of people being ruined financially, and a possible long term depression is there too, you know. And extreme poverty is also hazardous to people's health.

I'll agree that there are no perfect solutions, and that there are hazards to health in BOTH alternatives- reopening the economy and indefinite shutdown.

The risk of people being ruined financially, and a possible long term depression is there too, you know. And extreme poverty is also hazardous to people's health.

I'll agree that there are no perfect solutions, and that there are hazards to health in BOTH alternatives- reopening the economy and indefinite shutdown.
Lets just say this sucks for now and give the people fighting it some leeway until we know more. You know I hope we have the roring twenties like after the 1918 pandimc but I doubt it. Man kind has been thrown a curve ball and will have to adjust. i hope to see all of you on the other side of this shit. You gotta break some eggs to make an omlet. We will make mistakes along the way lets try and remember we are human and the ones in charge want a good out come to. I hope they are able to give it to us, if not we must respect the effort. We are all in this together and I hope to see you all at work and back into life as soon as possible. God bless and good luck e are all going to need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets just say this sucks for now and give the people fighting it some leeway until we know more. You know I hope we have the roring twenties like after the 1918 pandimc but I doubt it. Man kind has been thrown a curve ball and will have to adjust. i hope to see all of you on the other side of this shit. You gotta break some eggs to make an omlet. We will make mistakes along the way lets try and remember we are human and the ones in charge want a good out come to. I hope they are able to give it to us, if not we must respect the effort. We are all in this together and I hope to see you all at work and back into life as soon as possible. God bless and good luck e are all going to need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it does suck, it doesn't have to. there are no facts that say this should have ever happened, and now that it should continue.

i will say it again, the experts said the gestation period is 14 days, then two weeks of recovering from it. we're at 60 days now, that is twice those figures from the experts. They said it. time to cut the cord and get back people's lives those 30 million unemployed now.

the numbers aren't even close, we're talking 30 million vs 30 thousand. the many outweigh the few, get the economy opened.

the numbers aren't even close, we're talking 30 million vs 30 thousand. the many outweigh the few, get the economy opened.

When and if the economy collapses, 30 million or more will lose their jobs, but most won't OD or die of starvation.

ok, so my fellow republicans/ conservatives, time to start asking what the acceptable number is for people suffering from unemployment? time to start asking.

When and if the economy collapses, 30 million or more will lose their jobs, but most won't OD or die of starvation.
there is more risk than dying of wuhan flu.

what is the acceptable number for people suffering from unemployment? we're at 30 million today, what's that number? 1 million wuhan, 30 million unemployed, no money, no school, no anything. so what is the number?

I expected no less and no more from the inherently crooked and dishonest assholes. Whenever they open their mouths, they're lying. That much you can take to the bank.

They are following the Trump lead when it comes to lying.

I live in Franklin County. It is packed full of stupids fucking Trumpettes including Rob Kauffman. They can not understand the delays in reporting that has been the case in other counties & other States.

The Republicabns in the State Legislature want to pull a Geoirgia & open up businesses.

what is the acceptable number for people suffering from unemployment? we're at 30 million today, what's that number? 1 million wuhan, 30 million unemployed, no money, no school, no anything. so what is the number?
What is the acceptable number of deaths?

Forum List

Back