Libs started their own ‘GoFundMe’ campaign to show up ‘bigots’ but have only made 4% of their goal

Could be because right wing radio and TV donated millions of dollars in advertising to the Pizza Bigots. It was the number one subject of discussion on fox.

Just like the Tea party rallies. They say they did it all on their own when really it was corporate funded. The Free Promo worked! I mean...they did it themselves like the Tea Party buses wrapped in advertisements LOL

Exactly

Just more excuses from good at making them. By doing so BULLSHIT, you prove you're good for nothing as those who make excuses are rarely good for anything else.

Telling what actually happened is hardly an excuse. Are you saying the right wing advertising didn't happen? Of course, you will want to call it reporting, but it had the same effect as advertising, and was done for the same purpose.

Having the same effect doesn't make it the same thing. That's why there are two different terms to describe two different things. I call it reporting because that's what it was. You're the one that misuses the term advertising because you need an excuse when your side can't come close to the same result. How sad it must be to know you're a failure.

Just like fox REPORTED that they were going to have tea potty rallies and their "REPORTERS" were the speakers? Give it up. You can't even come close to spinning this one.

Just like the Tea party rallies. They say they did it all on their own when really it was corporate funded. The Free Promo worked! I mean...they did it themselves like the Tea Party buses wrapped in advertisements LOL

Exactly

Just more excuses from good at making them. By doing so BULLSHIT, you prove you're good for nothing as those who make excuses are rarely good for anything else.

Telling what actually happened is hardly an excuse. Are you saying the right wing advertising didn't happen? Of course, you will want to call it reporting, but it had the same effect as advertising, and was done for the same purpose.

Having the same effect doesn't make it the same thing. That's why there are two different terms to describe two different things. I call it reporting because that's what it was. You're the one that misuses the term advertising because you need an excuse when your side can't come close to the same result. How sad it must be to know you're a failure.

So you're saying that the left cant compete and the fact that it was on radio and tv and this wasnt doesnt mean anything?

Geezus
I'm saying it isn't advertising. It gives your weak side an excuse but that's as close as it come to advertising.

Exactly

Just like fox REPORTED that they were going to have tea potty rallies and their "REPORTERS" were the speakers? Give it up. You can't even come close to spinning this one.

The truth I speak doesn't need to be spun. Truth speaks for itself. That your side can't get it done shows you're failures.

So you're saying that the left cant compete and the fact that it was on radio and tv and this wasnt doesnt mean anything?

Geezus
I'm saying it isn't advertising. It gives your weak side an excuse but that's as close as it come to advertising.

If it wasnt advertising can you look in your thesaurus and tell us what it WAS?

Geezus

Reporting.

The truth I speak doesn't need to be spun. Truth speaks for itself. That your side can't get it done shows you're failures.

Failures? Right.....You have a 24/7 media wing whose sole purpose is to advance right wing ideology, but your true believers are dropping like flies, and the ones that are left hate each other. You got your followers to give away a lot of money for no particular reason, and you call that success?

Geezus

Reporting.

What reporting is going on here?

tea-party-express.jpg
http://politicsofpot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tea-party-express.jpg

Failures? Right.....You have a 24/7 media wing whose sole purpose is to advance right wing ideology, but your true believers are dropping like flies, and the ones that are left hate each other. You got your followers to give away a lot of money for no particular reason, and you call that success?

Yeah, failures as a group and failures in life. Run along son and let real men get the job done. We're tired of you and your boy fucking things up for those of us that matter.

Geezus

Reporting.

tea-party-express.jpg
Read the side of the bus. It's a visual report of what the TEA Party believes.

Yeah, failures as a group and failures in life. Run along son and let real men get the job done. We're tired of you and your boy fucking things up for those of us that matter.

Real men like this?
rudy-guiliani-in-drag.jpg

Geezus

Reporting.

tea-party-express.jpg

a visual report? Oh you mean advertisement?

Thats a cool thesaurus you got there. and since you've landed in sillysville. I'm out...good luck convincing someone

man oh man. just too damn funny. but we all know liberals/homosexuals are cheapskates and bigots to boot, right?:50:

SNIP:
LGBT advocates, feminists and liberals are all going insane over the donations that “Memories Pizza” has received from Americans who support their right to Freedom of Religion. In order to “show up” conservatives, one had the bright idea to start their own donation campaign for money to help homeless LGBT kids:

Many of the comments specifically mention the “Memories Pizza” campaign that made $842,600, saying that they’re going to show us “what being Christ-like is REALLY about!” Well, two days in and they’re doing a pretty crappy job of it:

ALL of it and the tweets at the site. lololol

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/libs-started-their-own-gofundme-campaign-to-show-up-bigots-but-have-only-made-4-of-their-goal/#ixzz3WXLIPqzw

Ever hear of tempting fate? Bill Maher donated a million to Obama's super PAC. Really wanna goad Hollywood into showing conservative haters up BIG time?

Real men like this?
View attachment 39143
No need to post a picture of you mother.

Geezus

Reporting.

tea-party-express.jpg

Damn.....You gotta learn when you have lost and anything more that you say will just make you look stupid. This is a good example.

Reporting.

tea-party-express.jpg

Thats a cool thesaurus you got there. and since you've landed in sillysville. I'm out...good luck convincing someone

No, a report.

You're out because you're a typical Liberal fucking coward that can't defend his position. You quit then claim you won.

Reporting.

tea-party-express.jpg

Damn.....You gotta learn when you have lost and anything more that you say will just make you look stupid. This is a good example.

The only loser is you. In fact, you're a born loser from a long line of born losers.

Real men like this?
View attachment 39143
No need to post a picture of you mother.

You know that's off limits.

Hey Conservative65 I found a new "report"

Reporting.

tea-party-express.jpg

No, a report.

You're out because you're a typical Liberal fucking coward that can't defend his position. You quit then claim you won.

weinermobile.jpg

Forum List

Back