Libs started their own ‘GoFundMe’ campaign to show up ‘bigots’ but have only made 4% of their goal

The truth I speak doesn't need to be spun. Truth speaks for itself. That your side can't get it done shows you're failures.

Failures? Right.....You have a 24/7 media wing whose sole purpose is to advance right wing ideology, but your true believers are dropping like flies, and the ones that are left hate each other. You got your followers to give away a lot of money for no particular reason, and you call that success?

Yeah, failures as a group and failures in life. Run along son and let real men get the job done. We're tired of you and your boy fucking things up for those of us that matter.

Real men like this?
View attachment 39143
No need to post a picture of you mother.

You know that's off limits.

Report me. You won't be the first cowardly piece of shit to do so. Hate to break it to you but puckering up to the moderator's asses doesn't get you points.

Hey Conservative65 I found a new "report"

Reporting.

What reporting is going on here?

tea-party-express.jpg
http://politicsofpot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tea-party-express.jpg
Read the side of the bus. It's a visual report of what the TEA Party believes.

a visual report? Oh you mean advertisement?

Thats a cool thesaurus you got there. and since you've landed in sillysville. I'm out...good luck convincing someone

No, a report.

You're out because you're a typical Liberal fucking coward that can't defend his position. You quit then claim you won.

weinermobile.jpg

Since you consider the wiener mobile as advertisement, are you saying someone seeing it is going to be more likely to buy Oscar Mayer hot dogs?

Because hate is a strong motivator. Empathy...meh, not so much.

Now if one of these kids said they were stopped from praying or didnt like blacks then the donations would be flooding in.

Oh and, also if it was organized by a radio DJ
Maybe because the lies you retarded libs spread are backfiring? Too funny.

Forum List

Back