Libs started their own ‘GoFundMe’ campaign to show up ‘bigots’ but have only made 4% of their goal

man oh man. just too damn funny. but we all know liberals/homosexuals are cheapskates and bigots to boot, right?:50:

SNIP:
LGBT advocates, feminists and liberals are all going insane over the donations that “Memories Pizza” has received from Americans who support their right to Freedom of Religion. In order to “show up” conservatives, one had the bright idea to start their own donation campaign for money to help homeless LGBT kids:

Many of the comments specifically mention the “Memories Pizza” campaign that made $842,600, saying that they’re going to show us “what being Christ-like is REALLY about!” Well, two days in and they’re doing a pretty crappy job of it:

ALL of it and the tweets at the site. lololol

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/libs-started-their-own-gofundme-campaign-to-show-up-bigots-but-have-only-made-4-of-their-goal/#ixzz3WXLIPqzw

Lol, gotta love it. Cheap liberals. Maybe Obama will government fund the rest. That sounds to be more of a liberal fundraiser. Oh my goodness, liberal fundraiser. Now that's funny.

I was laughing my ass off when I ran across this...some of the comments with it are hilarious...poor things. You have to have a heart and compassion to donate. Not out of HATE and spite as this fund is finding out
On the contrary, Memories Pizza raised quite a lot just based on hatred of gays.

Lol, gotta love it. Cheap liberals. Maybe Obama will government fund the rest. That sounds to be more of a liberal fundraiser. Oh my goodness, liberal fundraiser. Now that's funny.

I was laughing my ass off when I ran across this...some of the comments with it are hilarious...poor things. You have to have a heart and compassion to donate. Not out of HATE and spite as this fund is finding out
On the contrary, Memories Pizza raised quite a lot just based on hatred of gays.

And the free radio promo...but its almost doubled since Steph posted. Thanks

Please explain to me the hate? They served queers in their establishment. They don't even offer catering, so no one is affected. There is no hate.

Please explain to me the hate? They served queers in their establishment. They don't even offer catering, so no one is affected. There is no hate.
We don't hate you! We just don't want you to marry and have families because your very existence disgusts us.

Lol

We don't hate you! We just don't want you to marry and have families because your very existence disgusts us.

Lol
I was for civil unions, cause redefining marriage was not good. Blood related father and daughter are getting married in New York. Also are planning to have kids. It's also not known the effects of queers playing house with kids. But back to the topic, where is the hatred in following your beliefs? The people served queers in their establishment, just wouldn't cater the queers wedding. If they offered catering.

man oh man. just too damn funny. but we all know liberals/homosexuals are cheapskates and bigots to boot, right?:50:

SNIP:
LGBT advocates, feminists and liberals are all going insane over the donations that “Memories Pizza” has received from Americans who support their right to Freedom of Religion. In order to “show up” conservatives, one had the bright idea to start their own donation campaign for money to help homeless LGBT kids:

Many of the comments specifically mention the “Memories Pizza” campaign that made $842,600, saying that they’re going to show us “what being Christ-like is REALLY about!” Well, two days in and they’re doing a pretty crappy job of it:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/libs-started-their-own-gofundme-campaign-to-show-up-bigots-but-have-only-made-4-of-their-goal/#ixzz3WXLIPqzw

Could be because right wing radio and TV donated millions of dollars in advertising to the Pizza Bigots. It was the number one subject of discussion on fox.

Lol
I was for civil unions, cause redefining marriage was not good. Blood related father and daughter are getting married in New York. Also are planning to have kids. It's also not known the effects of queers playing house with kids. But back to the topic, where is the hatred in following your beliefs? The people served queers in their establishment, just wouldn't cater the queers wedding. If they offered catering.
Marriage has been redefined throughout history. To act as if was unchanging until the gays came along is to ignore history.

SNIP:

Could be because right wing radio and TV donated millions of dollars in advertising to the Pizza Bigots. It was the number one subject of discussion on fox.

Just like the Tea party rallies. They say they did it all on their own when really it was corporate funded. The Free Promo worked! I mean...they did it themselves like the Tea Party buses wrapped in advertisements LOL

SNIP:

Just like the Tea party rallies. They say they did it all on their own when really it was corporate funded. The Free Promo worked! I mean...they did it themselves like the Tea Party buses wrapped in advertisements LOL

Exactly

SNIP:

Exactly

Just more excuses from good at making them. By doing so BULLSHIT, you prove you're good for nothing as those who make excuses are rarely good for anything else.

Thanks for the link Steph! I'm gonna go check it out and likely donate. I wouldn't have known about it without you!

SNIP:

Exactly

Just more excuses from good at making them. By doing so BULLSHIT, you prove you're good for nothing as those who make excuses are rarely good for anything else.

Telling what actually happened is hardly an excuse. Are you saying the right wing advertising didn't happen? Of course, you will want to call it reporting, but it had the same effect as advertising, and was done for the same purpose.

SNIP:

Exactly

Telling what actually happened is hardly an excuse. Are you saying the right wing advertising didn't happen? Of course, you will want to call it reporting, but it had the same effect as advertising, and was done for the same purpose.

Having the same effect doesn't make it the same thing. That's why there are two different terms to describe two different things. I call it reporting because that's what it was. You're the one that misuses the term advertising because you need an excuse when your side can't come close to the same result. How sad it must be to know you're a failure.

Time to break out the thesaurus so the cons can tell us it wasnt corporate advertised it was *fill in the blank*

*Supported by professionals?
*Propped up by Patriots who specialize in Marketing?
*Buses were wrapped in 1st Amendment something something

Exactly

Having the same effect doesn't make it the same thing. That's why there are two different terms to describe two different things. I call it reporting because that's what it was. You're the one that misuses the term advertising because you need an excuse when your side can't come close to the same result. How sad it must be to know you're a failure.

So you're saying that the left cant compete and the fact that it was on radio and tv and this wasnt doesnt mean anything?

Geezus

Occupy Pizza!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Forum List

Back