Libs throw hissy over university Burlesque society

I think I'm onto part of the problem with these retards.....

10262021_584481785036928_3332901641446297818_n.jpg

I checked this out. Could not find one as a major exclusive with the Hispanic race, but there are definitely majors in some of our esteemed universities where this is a major. I did not reference the cost, but 96K sounds like a bargain.

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies
lgbt.jpg
San Diego State University is proud to be the first and only university in San Diego—and the second in the nation—to offer a major in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies. LGBT Studies is a growing academic specialization in numerous disciplines across the United States, including literature, history, social sciences, media studies, political science, law, and many others. The major draws on disparate courses to provide students with the opportunity to form a coherent interdisciplinary major. Required courses include: gay and lesbian identities in the modern world, gay and lesbian history and culture, history of sexuality, gay and lesbian literature, and critical studies of gender/sexuality/media. There are many electives, including psychology of human sexual behavior, sexuality in modern society, lesbian lives and culture, valuing human diversity, and fifteen internships in LGBT community organizations. (Offers Bachelor's Degree, Minor, and Advanced Certificate in LGBT Studies)

I checked this out. Could not find one as a major exclusive with the Hispanic race, but there are definitely majors in some of our esteemed universities where this is a major. I did not reference the cost, but 96K sounds like a bargain.

lgbt.jpg
San Diego State University is proud to be the first and only university in San Diego—and the second in the nation—to offer a major in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Studies. LGBT Studies is a growing academic specialization in numerous disciplines across the United States, including literature, history, social sciences, media studies, political science, law, and many others. The major draws on disparate courses to provide students with the opportunity to form a coherent interdisciplinary major. Required courses include: gay and lesbian identities in the modern world, gay and lesbian history and culture, history of sexuality, gay and lesbian literature, and critical studies of gender/sexuality/media. There are many electives, including psychology of human sexual behavior, sexuality in modern society, lesbian lives and culture, valuing human diversity, and fifteen internships in LGBT community organizations. (Offers Bachelor's Degree, Minor, and Advanced Certificate in LGBT Studies)

Not much of a bargain if you can't get a job with it

lgbt.jpg

It's not a bargain at any price. It's a waste of 4 years besides.

lgbt.jpg

It's not a bargain at any price. It's a waste of 4 years besides.

Agreed, I did my four years and made damn sure it was in something I could use in life. This woman would have been better off going to trade school for basket weaving

I got my masters degree in Hispanic LBGT Studies from Liberty University. lol

I can believe that before I could ever believe you got accepted there in the first place. : )

I can believe that before I could ever believe you got accepted there in the first place. : )

No, I went to a Big Ten school.

So did I.

If you say Michigan State I am going to be very very sad. That is my alma mater's rival. lol

Nah, I'm a Hoosier, you must be Big Blue

So did I.

If you say Michigan State I am going to be very very sad. That is my alma mater's rival. lol

Great school.

Penn State. I am a much bigger Pitt fan, though.

So did I.

Great school.

Ah you're a noob Big Ten. Yeah IU is a great school, I actually had one year at Georgetown and hated it, finished my senior year at IU

So did I.

Great school.

Ah you're a noob Big Ten. Yeah IU is a great school, I actually had one year at Georgetown and hated it, finished my senior year at IU

I did a semester at Temple and than realized that I hated living in the ghetto of Philly. Place was a bit too dangerous for my taste. No thanks.

So did I.

Great school.

I did a semester at Temple and than realized that I hated living in the ghetto of Philly. Place was a bit too dangerous for my taste. No thanks.
Too many democrats there for you, eh?

So did I.

Great school.

The Big Ten school everyone loved and wished would win championships in football was Purdue. I remember as a kid that name had mystique. No one knew where it was we just loved Purdue. And me being from Minnesota never had any misconception our gophers would ever amount to anything. We never realized how prophetic we would be on that.

Forum List

Back