Libtard Quote, Maybe Terrorists Wont Attack USA Because of Our Acceptance

You mean the Bible says Gays are ok?

Or are you about to tell me the bible is better and YOUR violence or intolerance is better?

Because making ISIS representative of Islam is nothing more than trying to present to extreme as the norm. I bet in Syria right now they are saying "Yanno, how will we get along with people who molest children. That's what Christians do!"

And those people are just as stupid and lame as you are.

Once again, you display your incredible amount of ignorance. The Old Testament called for the execution of fagots, while the New Testament teaches forgiving and remaining apart from this while God passes His own judgement against them.

So thats a a no, the bible called for execution but your stance "wait wait, let me explain"

Stop being stupid

So thats a a no, the bible called for execution but your stance "wait wait, let me explain"

Stop being stupid

You are the one being Stupid, dumbass. The New Testament and the Old Testament are totally different values systems with different focuses and goals.

So why dont you stop being a jack ass and just shut the fuck up now?

Last edited:

Stop being stupid

You are the one being Stupid, dumbass. The New Testament and the Old Testament are totally different values systems with different focuses and goals.

Yeah, but I clearly said that the bible calls for violence too and you say "let me explain"

Yeah, they actually found some drooling idiot who would actually say such a stupid thing.

Margaret Carlson: Maybe Terrorists Who Sneak Into US Won't Attack Because of Our 'Acceptance' - Breitbart

Bloomberg View Columnist Margaret Carlson stated, “those people who have snuck in…maybe they become Americanized, maybe the anger goes away. Maybe what they snuck in to do they’re not going to do, because we do have an acceptance of these people” on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

:confused-84: :laugh2:

Now fighting for the "hearts and minds" is funny? When did that change?

We gave up fighting for Muslim hearts and minds when we decided to embrace fagotry, transexuals and whores as having a legit life style.

They see that in no uncertain terms as decadent, degenerate and an affront to God, and they are right.
I was with you right up until the hookers.

France has bee accepting of Muslims for decades. The Ayatollah Khomeni (or however it's spelled) who took our hostages in Iran spent the years leading up to that in where? Oh yeah, France.

Tolerance has really worked for the French.

151120-land-of-the-free-no-more.jpg

Republican brains were transferred to these cats and the cats were convinced that cucumbers are in fact Syrian Refugees in order to study "Fear"....Scientist were amazed...

Stop being stupid

This always makes me laugh. Since they can never grasp the fact that one is before Christ's birth and the other is after.

Which changed everything.

Yeah, they actually found some drooling idiot who would actually say such a stupid thing.

Margaret Carlson: Maybe Terrorists Who Sneak Into US Won't Attack Because of Our 'Acceptance' - Breitbart

Bloomberg View Columnist Margaret Carlson stated, “those people who have snuck in…maybe they become Americanized, maybe the anger goes away. Maybe what they snuck in to do they’re not going to do, because we do have an acceptance of these people” on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

:confused-84: :laugh2:

Now fighting for the "hearts and minds" is funny? When did that change?

When the "heart and mind" you are trying to win over wants to behead you and shoot up your local mall....then it's not worth fighting for. Those hearts and minds need to be kept out.

Stop being stupid

This always makes me laugh. Since they can never grasp the fact that one is before Christ's birth and the other is after.

Which changed everything.
They revel in their ignorance of religious topics then brag about it as though it proves their claims, lol, you just cant make this shit up.

Perhaps Margaret Carlson should read up on the history of Islam and the west since Islam's creation and also how kind hearted Lebanon opened their caring Christian majority nation to Muslim "refugees" and IT'S RESULTS!
Sad blind-sighted woman.

Forum List

Back