Libtards think gun free zone signs stop mass shooting lmfao!

Handguns and assault rifles should be banned for civilian use. Only single shot rifles and shotguns should be legal.

BTW, learn how to write a coherent sentence. You wrote "IF guns are[n't] 'easy' to get then they're banned." What does that mean? Guns are easy to get because they are banned? Guns aren't banned. What in the hell are you talking about?

You call me a tard. Ha, you can't even write a sentence that makes sense.

Yes, you are a libtard, whining about a typo on my part, and you're too stupid to see what I obviously meant. So, you want to ban anything that's not a musket?

And yet those incidents would occur regardless...since they happen in all of the gun controlled cities as well......with over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense, those tiny, tiny number of stories are dwarfed by the number of law abiding Americans who use their guns responsibly......

17,000,000 to 4.......

Can you see which number is bigger?

Then you have the fact that Americans use their legal guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent rape, robbery and murder, often without firing a shot, and simply holding the attacker for police....

Your limited view on gun owners in this country is blinding.....
no--if those 2 CCs didn't have guns, the chances of them killing each other would've been very, very low

so--you are saying for every murder, there are over 80 SD uses??!!! that's insane and impossible
please link the documented 1,500,000 SD uses

again--the main point is the OP--most people don't think the signs will stop mass shootings...that's also an unreasonable idea

no--if those 2 CCs didn't have guns, the chances of them killing each other would've been very, very low

I gave an entire list of private citizens using their concealed carry guns to stop mass shooters who were not shot by police.......you are wrong, nothing you believe about Americans and guns is remotely true or accurate..

And here 41 years of research...in depth research into gun self defense...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....
we've been over this before--these are NOT documented cases

That is actual research by trained researchers....41 years of it....by both private and government researchers, many if not most of them anti gun researchers..........the sheer number of studies and their findings show you have no idea what you are talking about.

Libtards Think Gun-Free Zone Signs Stop Mass Shootings

Gun-free zones have popped up all over Austin, Texas during SXSW. Infowars reporter Millie Weaver asks SXSW attendees if gun-free zone signs make them feel safe. Not surprising, libtards think that a sign will prevent mass shootings and protect them from harm.

Meanwhile in Las Vegas there were signs up......
Florida they weren't allowed guns............

LMAO you just can't make this stupidity bs up . omg ppl are such idiots.

I'm sure the dead in San Bernardino would agree since that city was gun free.

That is actual research by trained researchers....41 years of it....by both private and government researchers, many if not most of them anti gun researchers..........the sheer number of studies and their findings show you have no idea what you are talking about.

when the NRA cuts off funding when they get a study they don't like, that kind of invalidates studies, doesn't it?

43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy? Whoops. Better cut off that funding CDC!!!!

Forum List

Back